Hail Master. He sealed my fate.

ScorpionFF

Part 20; 

Sir, who nabbed me from right under my boyfriends nose at the club shoved in the Goat-Hoof Butt Plug deep as soon as the Beast withdrew, with only minimal spillage. He had to put the plug deep into my cunt, as I was pretty loose by now. I watched our Master in a flash turn from his Beast appearance into a 🦇, and, off he flew in the direction of his run down mansion. 

We returned where I was immediately taken down to the basement for my COLD shower. My abdomen was so distended from the HUGE volume of Dirty Diseased Demon filth that was incubating inside of me, that I found it difficult to stand, and certainly could not walk, so, I knelt as Sir washed me. The cold water seemed to be re-intensifying the Chems within my system and I soon found myself aching to have my cunt stuffed with Demon Dick, and filled with Demon cum, AGAIN, although, I very obviously needed to let a HUGE amount out before I could be 're-filled'.

Once washed, Sir dried me, and commenced to fit me with the strict instructed attire. First went on the skimpy metallic red rubber jockstrap. Then on each wrist the black beast-goats head symbol within the reversed pentagram; Red suede wrist gauntlets. Then came the drawing around my navel in black, of a reversed pentagram with three upside down red nines nestled in-between the top two points. Before his new life here at our Master's abode Sir was an artist in the modern day world, and still was in his own way. What he drew on me was very intricate and very well done. He helped me walk over to a full length mirror, telling me to look at myself.

Back on the top floor in the fizzling fuzzy fire red glow moon-lit room, my Master was stood on the marbled plinth, naked, showing off his broad body completely covered in his thick layers of dark hair, with his slippery upper arm thick, erect knee length black EEL Dick, with my boyfriend directly opposite him on the St Andrew's Cross.

His eyes soon lit from their usual dull lifeless black to that molten lava glow, with his horned head again bursting into flames.

- We meet again Richard; You FOOLISH Man!
- What the actual fuu ... How do you know my name. And where is my Charlie?
- So many Questions. In my world, we see way beyond what you would see. And your Charlie, who is MY Charlie now; Do not fluster yourself. He will be with us very shortly.
- He is NOT your Charlie. Damn you!

My Master found this most amusing, cocking his flaming horned Goat-Head into the air ... He looked towards Usher;

- 'U'.
- Yes mate.

You just had to love the fact that he was just so fearless of my Beast. I would be spending a lot of time with him during the next week or so.

- Before I left to impregnate MY Charlie, I saw you begin to give this weak man an impressive flogging. I want you to flog him again, until I say 'enough'. Tap into your deepest inner anger, and UNLEASH it.
- Fuck Yeah!

My boyfriend protested;

- No, PLEASE, not again. Let me down and let me go.
- YES, again. The Boss has given an order that I will follow. And hell, I WILL fucking well enjoy!

Usher grabbed the rubber flogger, and proceeded to flog the chest and belly of his target, laughing arrogantly throughout ... *thwack. thwack. thwack* The target dropped his head, whimpering in a now very much defeated manner. 

Back in the basement where I was being prepared, I was looking at myself in the full length mirror as instructed to by Sir. Gone was the transparent white virgin looking nightshirt, to be replaced with black and bold deep reds. The metallic red jockstrap hid away my useless flaccid dick, with the straps hugging in on my pale smooth ass cheeks. 

I was then very suddenly drawn to and in a trance by the 'black reversed pentagram with the three upside down red nines nestled in-between the top two points' drawn around my navel. My trance like state meant that I had not visually noticed in my reflection how heavily distended my abdomen had now become, what with my insides being flooded with highly toxic demon cum. When I did eventually take note I was in shock. No wonder I could now not walk properly.

- Oh My Goodness Sir, I look way beyond pregnant.

He didn't respond, simply carrying on with his duties to hand. Next went on the pendant around my neck of a reverse pentagram, with a symbol within of my Master's Master, the D-E-V-I-L. Certainly a stark contrast from the gold crucifix my boyfriend always wore. The clasp shut, and I started to tremble.

- What is it pig?

I tried to talk, but couldn't seem to speak anymore, merely responding with aroused whimpering grunts, as I felt something HOT grope me all over, but, it wasn't Sir; 

He was merely standing watching me as something dark and sinister seemed to be giving my flesh a good examining. Next went on the red rubber hood with zipped eye and zipped mouth pieces. Both zips were currently undone. The final piece of attire went on, the extra long deep red velvet cloak. It was very heavy, and completely enveloped me. I stood in front of the mirror, and all I could see were my lips, and my eyes, then ...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

PREQUEL to Part 21;

... ZIP! Sir zipped up the mouth piece. Even zipped up I was continuing to make non stop aroused whimpering grunts. Now, all I could see were my eyes in my reflection, then ... ZIP! And that was it. I was ready to be delivered.

I felt in 'my Soul' that the D-E-V-I-L might be making his way into my life within the next few days. Maybe tonight, possibly. 👺

Maybe my boyfriend and I should now leave to 'save my Soul'?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

fuck yea, I always been the good hearted nice guy , giving andloving …. however, and mom lovesme sooo much, however, she DOES NOT KNOW IM SO TURNED ON BEING SO SELF DESTRUCTIVE... I LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT FROM MY ADDERALL , AND SHE WANTSME TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF, I SAID IM GOING TOGAINMY WEIGHT  BACK TO LOOK HEALTHY AND HANDSOME... FUCK THAT, I LOVE MY SKINNY SICK LOOK AND WANT TO FIND SOME GOOD TINA AND LET IT HELP ME BE TOTALLY COMMITED TO BEING A DIRTY CHEMMED UP PIG AND LAST WEEK I DUMPED MY HIV MEDS IN MY WATER WHICH WAS FULL OF CIG BUTTS, AND SOOO MUCH WANT TO STAY OFF MY HIV MEDS AND GET ALL DIRTY STRAINS AND HOPE TO OUTLIVE HER AND LOVE, BEING DISEASED AND USIING T TO HELP DESENSITZE NYSELF AND GET WITH DIRTY PERVY DEVILISH GUYS THAT  WILL LOVE INFLUENCIING ME TO EMBRACE IT AND NO FEAR THAT IM SHORTENIING MY LIFE.... ITS SO SICK AND GET HARD LOOKING IN MIRROR SAYING I WANT AIDS AND GET FUCKED AND SLAM , I WANT TO BE WITH GUYS THAT WILL ADMINISTER MY SLAM INTO MY SO VISIIBLE VEINS NOW THAT IM 128LB!!! PLEASE TELL ME IF YOUR ALL FOR ME GOING THROUGH WITH IT... AND TINA USE WILL DO AS ITS SUPPOSED TO!!! FUCK YEA!!! I WANT TO BE  TOXIC AND HAVE GUYS THAT LOVE TO INFLUENCE ME AND GET OFF ON HELPING ME GO THROUGH WITH IT... ROB 727-645-3072

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Part 21;

*thwack. thwack. thwack* ---> You could tell Usher was really enjoying the good hard flogging he was giving, if not for the huge red marks that he was leaving behind, then the dirty great big sadistic grin on his face. With his head still bowed my boyfriend meekly addressed my Master; 

- You better not have fucked my Charlie.

The Beast responded with an all knowing proud growl, which of course left my boyfriend none the wiser. It wasn't before long that Sir was now banging on the door with his foot. He was carrying me, so, his hands were full.

- 'U'. Open the door.
- Yeah, sure.

Momentarily ceasing the flogging he opened the door, and in walked Sir, carrying me, as I submissively lay in his arms, completely draped in bright red; Not the slightest bit of skin was showing! He carried me up the plinth steps, and placed me standing with my back to and in front of our Master who was standing against the mirrored wall.

- Hail Master. I have prepared him to your strict specific instructions.
- Good boy 'L'. I need you to stay up here on the plinth with us for a while.
- Yes Master.

The Beast commanded my boyfriend look in our direction, and when he did he pulled back part of the cloak to reveal my legs, and my heavily distended abdomen, placing his Demon claws either side of the distension cradling it;

- Noooooo; Get that symbol from his navel OFF. NOW! I know what that means. And why on earth is his abdomen so heavily distended? What have you done to him?

- The reversed pentagram stays, Richard!! And what have I done to him?! Nothing more than give him what he wanted; A belly FULL of my virulent strain of super t☣️xic poz-dem☢️n-DNA. Now Charlie, turn and face me.

I did as I was told, although Sir needed to help me as I lost my balance a little as I tried to turn. My Master undone the neck tie to the cloak, pushed it off of my shoulders letting it drop to the marble floor, with my boyfriend letting out an intense scream when he saw the deep scratch marks from my neck all the way down to the top of my ass cheeks.

With the distension getting in the way somewhat, my Beast pulled me in as close to him as possible, groping my ASS, and staring right at my screaming wailing boyfriend, growling with delight with his Molten-Lava eyes and horned Goat-Head still in flames. Through his wails and screams I knew exactly what he would now be thinking; 

'If only I had not left my Charlie alone on the Dancefloor'.

Well, it really was well and truly too late to be having those kind of regrets!

- Charlie, take 5 large steps back, then kneel down and get on all fours.

Of course, I could not answer verbally, but again did as I was told with the assistance of Sir. Once I was on all fours my Goat-Hoof Butt plug stuffed cunt was now facing in my boyfriend's direction.

- 'L', throw the cloak onto my armchair, as it is about to get VERY messy.
- Yes Master.
- Now, I want you to unzip the mouth piece to MY boy's rubber hood, remove the plug from his cunt, then stand to my right side.
- Yes Master.

The zip to the mouth piece was unzipped, and then ... OUT came the plug, and wh000oooSh 💦💦💦💦💦💦, the release of highly built up pressure inside my abdomen saw a huge load of my Master's 👺 nasTy, filthy t☢️xic, virulent poz Dem☣️n cum shoot across to the other side of the large room, narrowly missing hitting my boyfriend, landing on the wall behind. 

Usher couldn't have it go to waste, and repeatedly scooped it up in his hands, smearing it all over his target's sore flogged torso, and on his face too, to a lot of protest; He did not like to have cum on his skin at all. This first lot of my Master's precious cum to literally FLY out saw me let out an extremely intense grunt as the initial high pressure was released. 

Back on the plinth there was so much of my Master's cum inside of me that it was leaking out of me like a tap that was ever so slightly turned on (so it was coming out of me slowly, yet, continuously). The strong musky stench of the Deep-Green oily Demon cum hit the back of my throat, and, I was immediately hooked on it's pungent odour that I could now taste it at the back of my throat. 

I brought my right hand to my gaping cunt, keeping it there for several seconds as to catch the oily flow. I brought it to my mouth. and began to savour it. Sir was correct with what he had told me earlier; It tasted very bitter indeed! I let out a loud groan of pleasure;

- Fuck, that tastes so fucking great. FUCK YES!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Part 22; *My Master's permanent Gono infection* 👺

I stayed on all fours for a few more minutes;

Grunting, groaning, and rocking my hips as my Master's filthy toxic Demon seed that overpowered and consumed me continually leaked out. By now a massive pool of the stench-ridden oily Hot Demon slime had collected between my legs onto the black marble slab. And my NEED to enjoy it to it's full potential overpowered me, so, without any instruction or hesitation, I on my own accord shuffled forward on my hands around two steps worth, pushed up onto my heels, then pushed again until I now lay on my back, literally now bathing in disgusting -t☣️xic-6-Demon-6-filth-6. The scratches on my back began to sting which did not stop me in any way shape or form from wriggling about!

I scooped up as much as I could in both of my hands, and was stuffing it in my mouth like I had not eaten for weeks! I then put my hands behind my knees so as to support my legs in the air, allowing more EVIL poz filth to flow from my cunt. During this time Usher continued to flog my boyfriend, and our Master simply stood there, enjoying the show! 😈🐐

After much more Diseased-Demon-cum had leaked out I let my legs down and proceeded to repeatedly scoop it up, frantically smearing it all over my body, whilst alternating between wriggling on my back, turning over and wriggling on my front, and getting on all fours and lapping up the Deep-Green, oily, Bitter fluid. Normally I shy away from bitter tastes, BUT, this was pure heaven, and I thoroughly enjoyed each mouthful I swallowed as it slowly travelled down my throat and into my stomach.

My Beast maneuvered himself so he was now standing sideways to the mirrored wall, and the opposite wall (St Andrews Cross) wall, and in the middle of the plinth length ways, and a third way in width ways.

- Charlie. Stand up.

I stood up as instructed. The distension has gone down considerably, seeing me regain my balance. Sir was instructed to bring me to our Master with me facing him, and on my knees. Although I had regained my balance, the marble slab was now very slippery, and of course, I still could not see a thing through the zipped up eye piece on the hood. Once I was kneeling before our Master, Sir was given further instructions.

- 'L', I want you to know go to in front of the cage which is in front of the Cross, and I want you to as I said earlier draw in red chalk on the floor a large reversed pentagram, large enough for MY boy here to lie inside.
- Hail Master. Yes Master. 

I heard him walk down the wooden steps from the top of the marble plinth to the floor. Then, I heard Master instruct me to unzip the eye portion to the rubber hood I was wearing.

As always I did as I was told. Once unzipped I got my bearings, then looked up and for the first time saw him with his Goat-head up in flames, and his eyes glowing with their Molten-Lava colour. His intoxicating look saw me instinctively reach behind myself and proceed to finger fuck my swollen, bruised, leaking, bloodied, loose yet still very eager cunt. I was fast becoming super aroused that I very quickly began a combination of intertwined heavy panting, and whimpering. As I stared up at him, I in a frantic manner, and almost unintelligible and without making much sense, said;

- Oh Master, Fuck, yes Master, Oh Master, Oh Fucking hell, Oh please, Oh please, Yes, YES, I need it, I NEED it ...

Suddenly his upper arm thick musky black slippery EEL Dick bounced up to a right angle to the plinth, so it was now right in my face. And from his 1" diameter urethra I saw this brown foul smelling brown discharge leaking from his thick Demon shaft. I knew it wasn't his cum. It was a different colour, consistency, and smell. It looked like PUS!?!

- Master what is that coming from the end of your Dick?
- That is my permanent G☣️no infection, Charlie.

FUCK, I NEEDED me some of that! And, I knew exactly how, so, I had no time to lose before I got a full on erection. 

Standing up I took my now semi erect Dick from my sexy shiny metallic red jockstrap, and shoved it in his pus leaking urethra, grabbing onto his slippery thick Demon Dick, pulling it back and forth with my Dick inside, gradually swelling as it stretched his urethra. With my neg Dick very soon fully erect I needed something to grab hold onto so I could give a good firm fuck! I reached up putting my hands into my Master's Beast-Goat Head of flames, and grabbed hold of his horns. Bizarrely my hands did not burn. I knew and felt that I was now being protected from stuff like that happening.

I looked my Master straight into his glowing Demon eyes, and with my hands locked on his horns I commenced giving his infected urethra a good firm fucking. I turned my neck to the left so I would now be looking at my boyfriend.

- PLEASE Charlie, let's stop all this now and go home. This has gone on long enough!

Way too late now ... Way too late!! I responded with an expression in my eyes (that poked through my red rubber hood) that was of pure lust for an eternity of depraved filthy action, and my tongue hanging out with the intertwined heavy panting, and whimpering continuing. My Master took the opportunity of my gaping mouth and his serpent tongue gave a thorough probe of my larynx, as he also vigorously fucked my cunt with one set of sharp claws.

It wasn't long before the birds outside began to chirp. Which meant daytime was imminent. My Master would be needing to go to his lair in the basement until the following nightfall.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently addressing an array of chronic debilitating symptoms, thus, this story is on hold for a while. Still have LOTS of ideas for several more chapters. It seems m☢️re is wanted from some of my filthy fellow BZ pigs. Will Charlie be saved, or will he lose his soul? 😈👺

• Like 3