Have You Ever Fucked With A Blind Guy?

BlindRawFucker

I have fucked a deaf guy and it was a bit surreal...I have not had the pleasure of playing with a blind guy, but it's something I want to do.....on an unrelated matter, blindrawfucker, I am in las vegas for work all the time if you want to help me out with this...lol

Have never messed around with a blind guy. I flirted with a deaf guy many years ago, meet him at the gym way back when, we had a difficult time communicating. Never saw him again after that 1 day though. No objections to messing with either but just never had the opurtunnity to do it.

• 5 months later...

I can't help but chuckle a little when I read that people keep bringing up deaf partners. I understand they are both sensory deprived ailments, but really in no way comparable. It's sort of like asking someone if they have ever been with a black guy and having them answer "Almost; I have been with a lot of asian guys."

I've never had sex with a blind person, but I have on many occasions being totally blindfolded so that i cant see ANYTHING, and then had sex with total strangers in sex clubs and sauna's... it is for me, a normal sighted person, a most incredible sensation...

• 1 year later...
I have fucked a deaf guy and it was a bit surreal...I have not had the pleasure of playing with a blind guy, but it's something I want to do.....on an unrelated matter, blindrawfucker, I am in las vegas for work all the time if you want to help me out with this...lol

I've fucked a deaf guy too! Back when I lived in Seattle and was just coming out. We cruised each other in a downtown bookstore. It was at my car that I discovered that he was deaf, but he was hot! I spent the next 20 minutes writing down what I wanted to do to him and passing the piece of paper back and forth.

We ended up fucking in downtown Seattle, outside, in a parking lot, under Interstate 5! To this day, that was still one of my WILDEST hookups.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

The first time I ever had a threesome it was with my first black man and my first (and so far only) blind guy. I actually knew them before we fucked; they were roommates.

The only thing I remember being different about the experience was that the blind guy checked in a lot verbally ("Do you like that?" "Does that feel good?") because he could see how I was reacting.