Made to wear panties

Guest CockSucker2018

Guest CockSucker2018

The first time I wore a pair of sissy panties. I have a regular married man that lets me suck him off from time to time. I had sucked his dick a couple times  and really enjoyed him using my mouth to get off in!  He is a masculine man with a nice 71/2" cock nice balls and clean ass hole! well the third time he stopped by I was ready and waiting eagerly in my jock,  About 20 Min. he was at my door  I was so ready for that cock that as he entered my home I was on my knees in the living room. He walked up to me and said that's a good cock sucker, But before you can suck my dick you have to put these on and from his pocket he pulled out a pair of his wife's panties threw them down and said go put them on.  I went to put them on right there he stopped me told me to go in the bed room put them on then come out and model them for me.  I did as he said  when I came out of the room I walked sexy pranced around like a sissy faggot running my hands up and down myself got close to him turned around and bent over shaking my ass. He grabbed my ass smacked it then made me lay across his knee and spanked me! Told me I was a bad gurl and needed spanked! So I did what he said I felt his rough hand on my pantied ass then a hard smack and again, I'm going to redden your sissy faggot ass and I said yes sir I deserve it sir my ass is yours! then he began to redden my ass after about ten min. of spanking my ass was hot and red. Then he said now for your reward but first get in the bathroom and kneel near the toilet. I said yes sir and went to stand  he stay on your knees and crawl as I walk behind you and shake that red as like a good faggot so I did crawled to the bathroom knelt near the toilet. He stood there over me unzipped his pants and said  I have to piss have you ever tasted a real mans piss sissy? No sir not sure I can do that as I was saying that he pushed my head down in the toilet and I felt the warm piss on my face on my lips then I opened my mouth! I felt the warm stream in my mouth letting it just run out but then swallowed some then more felt like he was pissing a gallon! That's it faggot  drink that piss! I drank his piss and as he was squirting the last drops of piss in my mouth he said look at you, you sissy faggot drinking a mans piss covered in kneeling near a toilet! Then he started slapping my face with his cock then his hand on my head pulld my mouth to his cock and started face fucking me hard and deep! I was loving it loved everything he made me do! With every thrust I felt more feminine and loved being used.

Tranny who fucks me quite often did something similar a while back. Gave me these frilly looking panties and told me to wear them.  I did really just from from politeness.  I doubted I could even fit into them they were so small and thought I'd look absurd if I did.
Turns out no - a bit small, but they fit and however I look, I like it.  Doesn't hugely surprise me either that she should have worked this one out long before I did.

Personally, i'm not turned on by force. For me, there is more power in a 'grooming', subtle approach by a Dom.  Not implying this is a universal truth, just how it is for me. To me, force is a cover for inadequacy.  For me, a confident and secure Dom doesn't need force, He doesn't have to "make" me do anything, because He really believes and 'knows' that a sub wants to submit to Him.  To me, part of the D/s dynamic is the Dom releasing, bringing out the sub if it's there.  i think  in a D/s connection, the dom needs a subs submission and the sub needs the doms control.  The more 'real' the two can be with each other, the more real the connection, bond (bondage?).

Lace panties work for me as a Dom tool because i am not fem on my own.  Panties are not something i get off on wearing on my own.

The Man who Dom's me using panties does it progressively, each time reaching deeper and eliciting deeper submission from me.  At first, He just plants the idea by casually telling me He thinks it is hot when a guy wears lace panties. He knows that will have the effect of stirring the sub in me who wants to submit and please Him. It's almost a tease. Uses the 'salt principle" (i.e., give the sub something salty to make him thirsty).  The next time He was more direct, telling me He thought i'd look hot in a pair of lace panties. He made it personal by letting me know my wearing lace panties would please Him.  He followed that up by asking if i would wear lace panties for Him.  To me, that last step is the risky one that demonstrates the Dom's courage and self confidence. Sort of like the rule for lawyers to never ask a question they don't already know the answer too. I.e., He knew at that point that i really wanted to wear lace panties because He knew i wanted to please Him. But as a Dom, He wants more than just my desire to please Him, His dominant nature is to penetrate and impregnate me and this process is fucking for Him.  Next step is to provide panties of His choosing for me to wear (it's His 'seed').  Once i am wearing them, He has inseminated me, but His goal is to 'impregnate' me, not just see me as impregnated, but impregnate me with His seed.  If He really knows me and is Dom, He knows it's not a question of my just wearing panties, it's wearing panties for Him.  Next, He firmly establishes His control and the fact that He was in control the whole time, that His "asking" was not asking at all because He knew the answer ahead of time.  He can simply state, assume and assert that i am His panty boy, or pussy or whatever terms He likes to use. And He knows when He makes such assertions, my response is not role play or some forced response, but that He has sort of possessed me, subjugating my sub self through seduction and grooming.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RawCunt

When I was a younger and started seeing a dom guy, I was put through a stage of being feminized.  Personally I wasn't that into it, but it did help bring out the whore slut in me much more.   He would take me to a beat and leave me there dressed up as a fem slut.   Some guys loved it, others were put off by it.  Nowadays,  I do similar, but prefer to just wear a collar, chain, boots and but plug.  This is a pic he took when he dropped me off.  It turned out a pretty good night, though more cock sucking than being fucked.street1.jpg.71df6f2823541e912a186f66bd965176.jpg