First STD?

8 hours ago, daveinkent1 said:

Crabs 🦀 I remember going to the chemist and asking for a lotion for lice, she went to give me a head cream and I just stood there and went, they're not on my head. 

Doesn't shaving your pubes solve the problem?

Worked for me years ago.

Been keeping it shaven since then.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, bbboyfucker said:

Doesn't shaving your pubes solve the problem?

Worked for me years ago.

Been keeping it shaven since then.

I was only 20, I'm pretty sure I shaved first and it didn't work, but I couldn't be 💯 sure

• Like 1

had a guy blow me and unknown to me had crabs, took me a month or more trying to figure out the itching and rash, tried several over the counter things for the rash without success. Was siting at my home desk and pulled off some duff and looked at it with a magnifying glass to see a little bugger wiggling--got the rid and got rid of them. The hard part is washing and sanitizing everything.

I had my first std when I was 20... crab lice... then regularly everything from Hep b&c to syphilis, gonorrhea, gonorrhea, chlamydia... the whole program. This year alone I've needed an antibiotic four times. Fucking BB means catching something on a regular basis.

20190728_183143.jpg

1 hour ago, BBonlyCGN said:

I had my first std when I was 20... crab lice... then regularly everything from Hep b&c to syphilis, gonorrhea, gonorrhea, chlamydia... the whole program. This year alone I've needed an antibiotic four times. Fucking BB means catching something on a regular basis.

Fucking BB with multiple partners who also fuck BB with multiple partners means catching something on a regular basis.

It's possible for a monogamous couple to fuck bareback and not contract or share any STIs. In fact, assuming they stick to that monogamous agreement, it would be very difficult for them to contract any STI not already present before they began the relationship.

It's possible for a closed sexual loop (that is, a handful of people, possibly poly, possibly not) to fuck bareback and not contract or share any STIs. 

What introduces STIs into any particular sexual ecosystem is the inclusion of a sexual partner from outside that ecosystem who has an STI. I realize that some people live their lives in such a wash of interlocking sexual ecosystems that it's impossible to maintain any separation between exposures (via the network involved) to hundreds of outside sources, but that's not indicative of everyone who barebacks.

• Like 1

My first was at 25. I had exposures to STDs prior to my first however the test results were negative even though I started treatment as precaution. 

At 25 I attended this BB party event for negative guys in Palm Springs. It was held at a gay resort for weekend. It was open to group of negative BB guys. I ended up getting gono. Apparently one guy tested positive for it and alerted the email group. I got tested and turns out 10 other guys too contracted it. 

Scabies, although not sure if I got it from sex or just from bedding while traveling around Europe and staying in hostels. After that it would be clamydia, then gonearea. Also had a few general UTI's from topping bare.

Generally I recommend 200mg Doxycycline within 24 hours after sex, (or daily 100mg), over 80% less STI. Vaccination Bexsero protects somewhat against gonorrhea. Nobody needs STI and don't understand why people are horny to get it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Gono.

Had not had sex for a while and my friends intoduced me to this local man with a huge cock. He comes over and fucks me without mercy.

He cums in me deep multiple time. we fuck over the weekend raw. I then catch gono after.

When I was in the seventh grade, nearly all the boys in my fourth period gym class, including me, got crabs.  My school divided up the towels by period and only washed them every two weeks, so we all shared them.  It happened again in the ninth grade and they were able to track down the source because there were only three of us in both classes.  Turned out that one of us three had an older brother who was whoring around and bringing home the nasties that “Jerry” then brought to the school.  Poor kid got teased all through high school and even now gets ribbed about it.