First STD?

On 8/18/2022 at 6:15 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

Oh yes I forgot I had crabs once too.  That was a fun one. Lol. Relatively easy to get rid of though. I always say…. As a bottom we are just receptacles. If a man throws out his trash we get it.

Well said….

2 minutes ago, barefootboy said:

My very first was crabs. As a hairy guy, it was a bitch. LOL. 

At least it wasn't lobsters. They are real fuckers to get rid of

29 minutes ago, fatbottom said:

At least it wasn't lobsters. They are real fuckers to get rid of

But not impossible with a little effort and can quite fun:

27 minutes ago, fatbottom said:

she was one scary lady

If you're a lobster certainly. 
First she explains that putting a lobster head-first into boiling water kills it almost instantly right before showing you can steam them too... And did I see a sadistic glare in her eyes when she did...?

It's always the nice looking middle-aged, older ladies 'of a certain age' you have to watch out for. 😉 

Edited by Guest

21 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

Crabs were the worst for me.  I love to eat ass, and one day realized I had crabs and nits in my eyebrows and eyelashes!

I agree I had to shave down to my knees and my belly to make sure they were gone, nasty little fuckers. 2nd worse would be syphilis the sore on my cock lasted a month and hurt like a mother fucker.

• Like 1

HIV was my first STD.  Have since had most of the others - Clap twice and stage 2 Syphilis. When you're a cumdump that goes with the territory. When AIDS was first diagnosed I knew I would catch it sooner or later. Just loved being fucked too much to put up a fuss about wearing a condom. And I especially loved darkroom anonymous sex and spit roasting in bathhouses. Those choices are a smiley-faced welcome mat for all sorts of microscopic buggies. Yes the shots hurt like a sonofabitch and it sucks having to go to the health department for tests but I think about the last time I got my ass blasted by 4 or 5 guys and it's all worth it. 

The first STI I had was giardia. From eating a hot college boy's hairy butt. I picked him up at the adult bookstore that I frequented. I was 18.

I've been lucky that warts on my cock are the worst thing I've ever had. I didn't know I had them and gave them to someone in the butt. I didn't know this until the guy started dating a friend. I was mortified. Warts in your ass can be very hard to get rid of.

Jus got a shot of antibiotics for another case of gono... About the third time. 🙄

Started PrEP yesterday, during which' tests last week this popped up, again.