First STD?

11 hours ago, Cream4u said:

2 x Syphilis and 1 x chlamydia when I was between 25-35 years old. 

Had it treated naturally.

I have no idea what you mean by "naturally" but there is no known effective treatment for either syphilis or chlamydia other than antibiotics. If you were treated with something else - and by "naturally" I assume you mean something herbal or crystals or something else woo-woo - then you almost certainly still have both, circulating in your system. Syphilis is especially dangerous in that respect because the damage it can do to your nervous system can be fatal, eventually.

I strongly advise you to have a complete STI screening ASAP, and this time, anything found, get treated with actual medication and not incense or feathers or dietary supplements. 

2 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

I have no idea what you mean by "naturally" but there is no known effective treatment for either syphilis or chlamydia other than antibiotics. If you were treated with something else - and by "naturally" I assume you mean something herbal or crystals or something else woo-woo - then you almost certainly still have both, circulating in your system. Syphilis is especially dangerous in that respect because the damage it can do to your nervous system can be fatal, eventually.

I strongly advise you to have a complete STI screening ASAP, and this time, anything found, get treated with actual medication and not incense or feathers or dietary supplements. 

Sorry you are correct. I ment I did treat it.... got to my MD and got rid of it. 

Just now, Cream4u said:

Sorry. I ment I did treat it.... got to my MD and got rid of it. 

That's a relief to hear. Re-reading what you posted, I suspect it's just a case of a missing comma: "Had it treated, naturally" (as in "Had it treated, of course").

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Gonno was the first, in college. My boyfriend gave it to me. Then later crabs after my first trip to the baths.
More recently as a raw cumdump,I have  had Syph twice, gonno twice and countless battles with anal chlamydia. The clamydia seems to be an occupational hazard for a bottom slut in Los Angeles

On 1/13/2021 at 11:56 AM, backpackguy said:

Just a nasty bareback whore who luvs gay sex...can never get enough cock and sperm: first STD was Gono, followed by Syph, then Giardia (yup, luv eating those freshly bred asses in the CumUnion dark room...lick, suck, slurp)...and then Gono again...STIs are an occupational hazzard of barebacking...ouch...those antibiotic shots hurt like fuck!!!!!! Can't wait til the bath houses and sex clubs open again.

I got Giardia from drinking untreated water while camping. It was awful.

12 hours ago, Daddyslut4use said:

Gonno was the first, in college. My boyfriend gave it to me. Then later crabs after my first trip to the baths.
More recently as a raw cumdump,I have  had Syph twice, gonno twice and countless battles with anal chlamydia. The clamydia seems to be an occupational hazard for a bottom slut in Los Angeles

Oh yes I forgot I had crabs once too.  That was a fun one. Lol. Relatively easy to get rid of though. I always say…. As a bottom we are just receptacles. If a man throws out his trash we get it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pozguyinchi said:

Oh yes I forgot I had crabs once too.  That was a fun one. Lol. Relatively easy to get rid of though. I always say…. As a bottom we are just receptacles. If a man throws out his trash we get it.

My sypf infested dick from last year begs to differ. 😛