Administrative Office File Room

Guest bbbttmboy

Guest bbbttmboy

This isn’t about my last load, (cause that would be about a quick pump n dump last night) but it is about one of the hottest loads. 

I used to work for a Career College back in the day. The organization has since closed. I controlled all college student records and records from decades before. The work environment was extremely stressful, so one way I found to relieve that stress was to find neighborhood locals to meet with up on campus and take their loads. (FYI I never fucked a student or allowed a student to fuck me, I do have some ethics 😉)

After chatting with a guy on Grindr briefly, he was seemed weary, but super intrigued by the idea of receiving a bj on campus, full of students. After explaining my solo access to the file room and it’s seclusion, he agreed to show within five minutes. I guided him around the campus, as if giving a tour. Once we neared the last hallway to the file room, his bulge grew, he grabbed my ass, and mentioned he had more in mind than a simple blow job. I unlocked the door, we stepped in, he locked the door behind me.

Without hesitation, he unzipped, dropped his pants, and ordered me to my knees. His massive cock (8.5 thick inches) sprung out, but quickly disappeared down my throat as he grabbed the back of my head. With force, he began to fuck my throat as if all worries of getting caught were out the window. I gagged and tried to pull off, but he wouldn’t give up. I was powerless to do anything. I am 6’3, 175 slim/athletic build due to sports, but he was 6’4, 205 muscular, and the dominant top type. (Guess I should’ve completely read his profile). Begging for air and for a temporary release, he finally pulled out, leaving me in a daze of confusion, submission, and erotica.  

He grinned, saying “I know you want this.”  Truth is I did, but I wasn’t looking to suffocate and had to get back to my desk. After a moment of silence, he dragged me over to a filing cabinet, ordered me to stand up, face the cabinet, and pivot my hips so my ass jutted out. He got to his knees, lifted me up, and began eating my ass. My mind was in bliss. My head spun, I loss all control of my inhibitions, and I was now under his control. 

He placed my feet back on the ground, told me  not to move, grabbed a small bottle of lube, laced my hole, and began prodding his fat mushroom headed dick towards my craved opening. After explaining I didn’t have time to get fucked and I was only looking to swallow, he chimed back “I know you want this cum slut”. His words turned me on, I pushed back, felt his cock head popping the outer ring.  The thick head was in and I wanted more, but my hole was tight. I hadn’t been fucked in awhile and the bf and I were working through issues. I fought back the tears, moaned loudly in pain. He didn’t care. He forced his cock further in, each inch stretching and tearing my insides. “Fuck your hole is eating my cock, fucking cum dump needs my cock in you”. I was in agreement.

At this point all sense of time was gone. I hadn’t realized how long I’d been away from my desk, until I heard a knock at the locked door. A coworker was calling my name from the other side. In a panic, I covered my mouth, kept silent, and expected the top to pull out and freak out. Nope, he was somehow even more turned on and rammed the remaining few inches into my hole. 

After a few seconds, the coworker abandoned her position and trailed away, with the sound of in heels echoing the hallway. He kept calling me a cum slut, as he withdrew and pushed his cock in over and over. His aggressive voice was mesmerizing. At about the 8th joust in my ruined, wet hole a familiar twitch of his cock, deep sigh of his voice, and forceful thrust, I knew he had shot his load was deep within. He finally pulled his softening cock out, pushed my head down, ordered me to lick it clean. He then quickly zipped back up, allowed me to gather myself, and we went our separate ways.

Later that afternoon, I received a Grindr message from him saying he knew I was a cum dump slut the last time he fucked me blindfolded at his friend’s place. He was just waiting for me to answer his message so he could do it again. I was still in a daze and could only message back a happy face emoji.