a second load for a guy who took his time

Londonbear

This morning a hot Australian guy quite recently on Prep, came around to blow a load in my ass. Hes dead handsome and furry, muscled and fit and such a nice guy. I know his as he fucked me once years ago but with a condom, and then again more recently when he started prep, raw.  The last time was a rush job, he had just started prep, I was at work, and he really wanted me to be the first guy to take him raw, so he came to my office, bent me over the sink in the kitchen and literally blew his load after 5 minutes. Today he came back for a repeat, but this time I was home, and ready and he ate my ass really well first, I sucked him hard and we made out for ages, this is lovely as he is just so damn handsome. Then he pushed in and while trying not to go too fast, blew his load in me soon after. Its a shame he lives quite far away as more regular would be lovely, but its hot that he made the trip for a lovely relaxed fuck.

• Like 2

Guest CuriousDallas

Love it when tops like him find out how much hotter it is fucking bare. Sad thing is yeah, they usually cum too fast cause they get too excited but I do t care...just want their cum inside me...Prep or not. Love it when guys take their time. Hooked up with this hot 18 y/o guy yesterday who wanted safe, talked him in going without wrapping until we got close, had a really long session of making out and fucking each other but backing off if we got close to cumming. I was precumming like crazy and his hole was a sloppy cummy mess as I’m sure mine was too. He was freely admitting how much hotter it was without a condom on and he was throwing off a lot of precum and I could my ass was loaded with a lot of cum. I loved the smirk he got as I kept saying we could wrap as we got closer and I loved the look of surprise in his eyes as he got too excited and came balls deep inside me. I was hoping and praying he’d let me do the same to him but he’s got a GF and wanted to suck me off (he’s fascinated that I’m uncut and loves sucking uncut dick) and I wound up blowing my load down his throat. It scarcely mattered as I’d pretty much blasted at least two or three loads worth of precum in his ass. He admitted he really liked playing like that and wanted to do it that way more and I told him he could have another “accident” like that cause I didn’t mind. His face lit up and I’m guessing I finally got him to start wanting to barebacking me.