Friday morning fun.

Guest descartes70817

Guest descartes70817

Yesterday was exceptional in that I ended up double booked but everyone seems to have walked away happy. I got cat-fished by someone who said he'd come by at 8:00am, so I was already horny. Then someone I'd fucked before asked if I wanted to fuck him while he wore panties and a bra and I thought I had it all set to go when I lost contact with him, while this other guy was on squirt aggressively insisting on me fucking him. With time running out I told the guy to come over, despite having strong reservations about his weight.

I was right about the weight issue, but it was made worse by it being loose flaps of fat and skin around his waist on top of a very wide set of buttocks. Oh well, a blowjob at least I thought, when there was a knock on the door and my buddy arrived.
Now I was turned on. He kept his promise to wear panties and a bra and while fat boy sucked my cock I played with my buddy's pussy. I knew what he wanted from the way he leaned over the end of the bed and displayed his hole for me though, and I wanted it just as much.

I got so hard from playing with his ass that I knew I had to fuck him so I pulled my cock out of fat boy's mouth while my buddy adopted the position. I couldn't help noticing fat boy trying to get my buddy to suck on his dick, but my buddy wanted none of it. Instead fat boy just had to watch and play with himself until out of pity I told him to bend over.

I quickly remembered why I don't fuck fat guys. His thighs were too thick to get between them and his ass was too wide to straddle comfortably but somehow I managed. It just wasn't worth the efforts to took to keep going when I had exactly what I really wanted waiting and watching while I gave fat boy some raw cock.

Very quickly I decided to go back to my buddy and leave fat boy to do whatever he wanted while I bred my buddy the way we both wanted it. I even said so before I pulled out of fat boy's cunt and said my buddy's pussy was what I really wanted and went back to fucking him while fat boy was left to his own devices.

It actually turned both of us on to treat fat boy like that. I didn't care if he was humiliated or not, but it quickly became very apparent that he loved the free gay bareback sex show he was getting. I made a lot of noise about cumming in my buddy's pussy and staying inside him as long as I could so he could absorb as much cum as possible, while fat boy started cleaning himself up and getting dressed again.

A while after they'd both left I was pretty surprised to get an email from fat boy thanking for the fun time and hoping we could do it again, so at least I know I have an audience on call if I want to be watched.