Do you have a night of the week you go out Slutting?

Pig Bottom

Lunch hour at the saunas can be hot because I find horny guys who want to get off but who have limited time. Many versatile/versatile-bottom guys but because of the time they go to the sauna as "tops". I find good action at the gloryholes and because of the showers guys will fuck, dump their load, shower and head back to work.

I find that when the place is too busy guys don't seem to decide for anyone and with more time available guys hold their loads and wait longer to cum.

Don't go out slutting much. Last weekend and last night went to the local ABS, but total bust last night, it appeared as if I missed all the fun. Was going to go again tonight but earlier. Don't think that is going to happen, its snowing here in Pennsylvania today. The really bad thing is I am so fucking horny I need cocks in my ass and SOON!

i never really had a day of the week..more like a period during which id go in to heat and fuck anyone and everyone I could. then after several days in a row of nonstop sex...i go baaack to normal every day shmoe like usual hahaha.

I like going during the day weekdays between 10 am and 6 pm. I'll usually go on the half price day...Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday depending on the bathhouse special. It's nice to save some money but the main reason is I find the guys during the day are more serious about getting it on and a lot of guys show up on the special days. My favorite bathhouses are steamworks in Chicago or midtown in la. Midtown also has a lot of black and Latin guys...an added plus. And when I am in the mood to fuck a hole, the Latin boys at midtown are always ready to take my load.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...