Two loads from a 22 year old

Londonbear

Today a guy from growlr came around for some fun, he had just finished work and was horny, hes a young guy and it seems his summer job is at the end of my street. anyway, I got his clothes off and hes a nice furry cubby type guy with a thick 7" cock, I suck him to full mast then go on all fours on the end of the bed and he pushes in. He gives me a really nice fuck before blowing what felt like a huge load in my ass, I licked his cock clean, and he headed for the shower.

When he came back to the bedroom, I was already dressed, but he said how about round two? so I got his cock back in my mouth and instantly he was hard again, so off came my clothes again and he pushed in for a second fuck, this time he lasted a bit longer and took his time for getting the angle exactly right to push him over the edge to shoot a second huge load.

Thats the benefit of these young guys,,,,,,,,, 22 years old hard as a rock and full of spunk.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4