Tulsa Daddy

Guest bbbttmboy

Guest bbbttmboy

Went to Tulsa on Wednesday for a job interview. Got on Grindr and chatted with a few guys. Began chatting with this leather daddy type. Not usually my thing, but I was up for new experiences. From the chat I could tell he was dominant and it made my ass twitch.

After a few hours of drinking and chatting a bit, he said he was outside my hotel waiting for me. I grabbed my poppers, chugged my drink, and headed towards the lobby. I jumped in his car, he didn’t say much, and we headed off. He was about 5’9, older, and muscular. I am 32, 6’3, fit.

As we drove around, he demanded I take my clothes off. I usually don’t like the exposed voyeur scene, but I was drunk, just took a hit of poppers, and did what I was told. Instantly I got hard. The idea of someone catching me, and being told what to do turned me on. He took my clothes hostage and forced me to ride around naked. Without saying a word he undid his fly and out popped a gorgeous 7.5 inch, thick cock. slowly jack off while paying service to his cock. Without words, he grabbed my hair, pulled my head to his crotch, and ordered me to suck. As I sucked, and slowly jacked off, he fingered my hole preparing it for his nice cock. I have no idea if anyone could see us, but with my mouth working his cock, his finger digging in my hole, i didn’t care.  

He pulled onto a barley lit side street, ordered me to the back seat. He got out, his cock still bulging out of his fly, opened the back passenger side door, and told me to present my hole for his cock. Taking another hit of poppers, I offered my willing hole. He licked it twice, and slid his dick in. My mind was in euphoria from the alcohol and poppers, I barely noticed the pain. He kept calling me son every time he went balls deep into ass, I began begging daddy for more. The word daddy seemed to turn him on, and within minutes, daddy unloaded a week’s worth of cum deep into his son’s hole. My cum shot all over his backseat.

He pulled out, ordered me to clean his cock, gave me back my clothes, and dropped me off at the hotel. I jacked off two more times thinking about what took place, fingering his load into my hole. I went to sleep with his load brewing in me and woke up the next morning feeling my wet and used hole. Kept his load in through my interview.  Hope I get the job.

• 1 year later...