Bottoms-Do You Like a Top who Pounds His Load in You or Does it Gentle?

blktone67

It doesn't matter to me. I usually can't tell when someone cums in my ass. (dark room experiences) Only time I know is when the guy is a grunter. I can tell sometimes because the guy will stop and pull out, I like to put those dicks back inside me and work them with my ass. Another sign is when a guy pulls out slowly. Sometimes the only way I can tell is to stick my finger in my ass and smell the goodness. :grin: Also if it's a really big load it will leak out. One guy came so much that when he came and pulled out his cum plopped out of my ass. I wasn't sure so I asked him if he came, he came up with some lame excuse that made no sense which was about someone behind him messing with him.

Edited by Pig Bottom

It depends on the situation.

If its a casual hookup or some random thing at the tubs or ABS, then pound away.

If it is more of a "boyfriend" type thing then I would have to go witht he gentle approach, but not always.

Each has its time and place, and usually both parties know which is best for that itme.

I'm going to go middle of the road on this one. A mean hard pounding can feel great, but I just can't take it for very long. If you're at least a little bit more gentle about it, I can last a lot longer. My ideal is someone (or a group) who can be gentle enough that I don't get worn out too quickly... but can vary their rhythm now and then to intersperse a few good hard thrusts every now and then to make it count.

It works the same way if I'm topping. I just don't have the stamina to go like a wild animal for hours and hours on end... but unless it's a very romantic or tender scene, I'll lose interest long before those hours are up, so a few well-placed jabs and whimpers help keep things fun and interesting.

Nobody likes a boring fuck. But it's also no fun if your buddy runs away calling 911 after only a minute or two.

I like to be pounded deep and hard, but also like gentle. I always like the initial entry to be slow and gentle, but once he's balls deep in my hole, I'm used to the length and girth of his cock. Then he can pick up the pace (Some tops just shove inside in one thrust, and that can be painful.)

I always let my Top decide how he wants to fuck me. On the first (or only) fuck, most Tops want to rough me up, and go hard and deep which is great for me, too. After I'm bred, I love it when the Top stays hard enough to keep plowing and work his seed in deeper.

If he's going to breed me again, often the second fuck is gentle. I like that, too, especially if he tore up my ass on the first fuck.

Of course, some Tops just know one speed, overdrive, which works, too! In other words, it's all good. I feel better if my Top gets his pleasure first. My pleasure cums from getting his creamy loads which I try to keep in me as long as I can.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1