Bottoms-Do You Like a Top who Pounds His Load in You or Does it Gentle?

blktone67

Gentle at first with long deep thrusts but love it when things speed up after that. Especially doggy when he grabs my hips and pounds away ballsdeep and feeling his balls slapping me. So often that makes me cum like crazy and I love cumming from getting fucked.

I think every experienced top that doesn't mean to physically harm the bottom will start slowly if the bottom has not been stretched or fucked earlier. I like it if the guy works his cock inside me while making out with me. Once he's inside me balls deep, I love to get pounded as hard as possible. I also like it when he slows down after a while and, when being fucked doggystyle, the guy puts all of his weight on me so I'm buried (if he's tall and muscular which I prefer) under him, his cock going as deep inside me as possible, and he puts his arm around my throat. By doing an upward movement, he can get in even deeper which will hurt so good if he's big. Getting fucked on my back, I love it when he puts both hands around my neck and really puts his weight on his arms while really pounding away. Also love it when he spits into my mouth from time to time.

Like many aspects, for me it depends on the top.  I figure if I've earned his load, I'll take it whatever way he'll give it to me.

My only wish when a top cums is that he leans over and starts whispering dirty talk in my ears as he gets closer and closer; that'll make me beg for it!

• Like 1

My hole definitely needs to be prepared first, but once I'm stretched and ready, I need to be pounded hard with lots of balls-deep thrusting. I'm in heaven if there's a constant barrage of squelching and slapping sounds as the top's hard cock slams in and out, his balls banging against my ass. I want to feel like a hollowed-out fuck cylinder by the time he blasts his load and rams that cum deep inside.

So, yeah, not so gentle...

I have lots of “wants” and “wishes,” but truth told, if I’m honored enough to be chosen by a top to be mounted and eventually bred by him, I accept however he wants to give it to me; rough or gentle. It about his pleasure. As a Cum Dump bottom, it’s my responsibility to be prepared; lube and/or stretching. If it hurts, I just bite down and bare it!  I have only recently, in last 2 years come to this realization and I’ve never been happier or more fulfilled.

• Like 1