Bottoms-Do You Like a Top who Pounds His Load in You or Does it Gentle?

blktone67

• 1 year later...

Theure both completely different feelings and I love them both. For me, I tend to lean more towards hard/rough but on that same note I cant stay nearly as tight when the top is going to town. Now when going slow its more of a feeling everything feeling and Im able to stay really tight and really enjoy every inch of every stroke. All my tops have noticed this and and that point its up to them if theu like fast/loose or slow/tight.

The beauty of anonymous/multi-partner sex is that it allows me to experience all types of breeding: some tops speed up after they shoot and I love to hear the pounding. Another top fucks me in all positions but he likes me on my stomach for the breeding. Also very nice. As a bottom there's no way I can settle for only one top.

Depends on the situation. Sometimes its nice to be slow and gentle, like on a Sunday morning lie in with a guy you really care about. Other times, like in a sex club when its just some slut and everyones watching, its more apporpriate to fuck like a pig, hard and nasty.

If I am on my days off, well hosed out and got a few good fucks in already, I love it when a guy puts every ounce of his body into trying to fly up my ass. Had a guy power pound me a coupl eof weeks ago at Slammer ( sex club) and I couldn't get enough- pretty sure his pubic bone was bruised the next morning. One ting I do do tho- I pop a half a vicodin b4 doing the sex club- not so much for the fisting or fucking, but it helps me take the biggest cock as deep down my throat as they can go with little to no gagging from me. The expression on the tops face as his cock is finding new ground it normally cannot get to is priceless

• Like 1