Bred by Both a Father and His Son

A couple of years ago I had a late night hookup with a middle aged tradesman with a foreign accent who had just finished a late shift and arrived still wearing his high viz gear. That was a hookup from Craigslist which is sadly no longer possible. Craigslist would release the names registered with their emails (few guys realized the system did this) so I knew his name before he arrived and looked at his Facebook. But he did tell he was married and keen to fuck a guy for the first time. He just wanted a quickie but he did get fully naked. Sucked him then he fucked and filled me as I lay over the side of the bed, he never asked for a condom and I usually tell guys I don't have any even if they do ask. Then earlier this year had a young 18 year old bi guy from Locanto want to fuck a guy as long as it was anon. Let him in naked with just a dim hallway night light. Nervous but super hard. After a good suck I asked him if he wanted to fuck me. As he was lying on his back I just held his cock and sat on it which is my usual trick to make sure I get it raw. If he had wanted a condom was too late by that stage. An extended hard fuck once he got into it before he finally blew. Said it felt different to a chick but his distinctive foreign accent got me wondering and I did at least get a reasonable look at his face from the nightlight when he dressed. Later I went back to my old emails and again found the name of the older guy and looked at his Facebook again. And there was his son in a family pic, most definitely the same guy so I had both Father and son load me and neither knew the other was bi. Later on that night I got another hookup from Squirt, was keen to give me seconds, didn't need lube...

Edited by BBSlutNZ
spelling