Bottoms, what's your favorite part of getting fucked?

lovetobefucked

As a bottom feeling the cock enter me is sensational. Fast or slow. Being used for someone else's pleasure  is great. Being pounded or a slow fuck is hevan. When the top is about to cum I love the state of  desperation they are in building up to ejaculate in me. And feeling hot cum inside me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

The moment before he enters. The command to spread my cheeks, and the feeling of his cockhead on my tight hole. Anticipating the force and the pain, and then feeling the pain. When he forces himself into my pussy, with no care for me or my hole. As others have mentioned, don't really get the prostate stimulation. For me, a fuck is always quite painful. My hole stays tight, doesn't really matter how much I am fucked, so every time I am to be fucked I dread it and look forward to it.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2021 at 11:00 PM, Portbtm said:

If I know I'm getting big cock I love to do a simple clean out with minimal other prep. My hole doesn't get a lot of action so it's quite tight. I LOVE the slight pain and stretch of a big cock pushing in then starting to pound. Kinda like the first time taking dick all over again, that is until you get bred and start begging for more like a cum slut.

I have experimented with a cleanse but no lube..except on the top. There’s more chance of slight pain and the top gets to decide how much grip/feeling vs wetness he wants. Has worked well so far.. do any tops care to comment?

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

That's a wonderful topic to discuss. There are several favourite parts of being fucked that are memorable, enjoyable, and deeply satisfying, and a turn-on for me whenever I think about it. 

First, I love the gentle touch of a top when he caresses my body with his tongue and hands, sliding his hands down my back, between the cheeks of my ass, all the way down to my heels, then slowly moving upward and gently pressing his fingers at the entrance to my pussy, tracing the outline of my pussy with his fingers, then slowly inserting his fingers into my pussy, thrusting ever so gently until he's all the way inside, then slowly withdrawing his fingers from my pussy.

Secondly, I love the gentle spreading of my legs, the positioning of his cock dripping with precum at the entrance of my pussy, and the thrusting forward of  his cock as it  enters all the way in, the rhythmical forward and withdrawal  movement of his rock-hard cock, the accompanying and ecstatic sensations of his cock touching the sensitive areas of my pussy. 

Thirdly, I love the quickening thrusting of his cock as he's about to explode his load inside me, the moaning signalling the reaching of the point of no return, the final deep thrusting of his cock, and the holding still of his cock as it delivers and embeds his precious and welcomed DNA inside me.

Fourth, I love the gentle caressing of the top in the final phase of our sexual interaction. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/29/2022 at 10:37 AM, hotpussyboy said:

That's a wonderful topic to discuss. There are several favourite parts of being fucked that are memorable, enjoyable, and deeply satisfying, and a turn-on for me whenever I think about it. 

First, I love the gentle touch of a top when he caresses my body with his tongue and hands, sliding his hands down my back, between the cheeks of my ass, all the way down to my heels, then slowly moving upward and gently pressing his fingers at the entrance to my pussy, tracing the outline of my pussy with his fingers, then slowly inserting his fingers into my pussy, thrusting ever so gently until he's all the way inside, then slowly withdrawing his fingers from my pussy.

Secondly, I love the gentle spreading of my legs, the positioning of his cock dripping with precum at the entrance of my pussy, and the thrusting forward of  his cock as it  enters all the way in, the rhythmical forward and withdrawal  movement of his rock-hard cock, the accompanying and ecstatic sensations of his cock touching the sensitive areas of my pussy. 

Thirdly, I love the quickening thrusting of his cock as he's about to explode his load inside me, the moaning signalling the reaching of the point of no return, the final deep thrusting of his cock, and the holding still of his cock as it delivers and embeds his precious and welcomed DNA inside me.

Fourth, I love the gentle caressing of the top in the final phase of our sexual interaction. 

A very hot, detailed account of your turn-on's. I love when a guy moans.  His dick is throbbing just on the verge, but he just can't hold his nut. His cockhead engorged as it's spurting warm seed deep in my pussy as he holds my ass cheek & slapping it around.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...

It's the unknown for me that I love  ,  I love risky sketchy sex poz fetish,  for me when a guy unloads in me  I am always wondering is this the one 

It's a really interesting question. 

As others have said, way back it was possibly the aspect of being used. I worked in responsible positions where I was the one in control. I think I probably enjoyed the hunt and the build up more than the actual fucking. Having been a top for a long time (with some notable exceptions), this year I've focused much more on bottoming. For as long as I can remember I've hated darkrooms, but something earlier this year flipped a switch and now I love the darkrooms at the local sauna. Basically, this year I became a proper cumdump slut.  

My favourite things now, when it comes to being fucked, are much more physical, although the psychological side of things is still significant. If I'm backed up against a glory hole, I love the first touch of a guy's cock head against my hole. One particular time I got off big time by the fact I realised I was taking the biggest cock I've ever had inside me, all the way and for ages. I realised that having learned how to breath to relax and take more and more cock (thanks to amazingly horny massage sessions with a certain masseur who is a member on here), it was taking me to a whole new level. Something else that I fucking love (again, once upon a time i wouldn't have considered it for a second!) is once I've been fucked and loaded, knowing the cum is still in me as I get on my knees and wait for the next cock. 

Another favourite aspect of being fucked? Strangely, I get off much more on being watched while I'm being fucked than when I'm fucking a guy. 

Excuse me now while I go and mop up the precum in my shorts. I'm fucking dripping just thinking about it all!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

The moment when he spunks. It means i have done my job. With luck he pulls out, puts it in my mouth to clean, then walks away. I hate it when they hang around, wanting to chat. What's that about?