Bottoms, what's your favorite part of getting fucked?

lovetobefucked

• 2 weeks later...

Three favourite bits of getting fucked:

1) When the top puts me in a position to get fucked - face down ass up or on my back with legs pushed back (even hotter if it's done roughly...)

2) The moment he starts to slide his dick in and my sphincter relaxes and he pushes in - fuck that's good

3) When he is about to cum, the verbals and then the cum being bred into me

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

For me it’s the moment he is satisfied from my oral and he tells me which position to get into. Most intense is the moment of initial penetration, me opening up for a dick that I know will only leave once he’s done. 

for me it's that moment of anticipation when he's hard, I'm lubed up, and he handles my body into position, i actually hold my breath at this moment cos i'm scared I'll let out an excited sqeal or something.

also him cumming inside is the best part, but where i have sex (the sauna) tops rarely want to cum, they usually pull out cos they don't want to finish yet (annoyingly)

• 5 weeks later...

I don’t like my cock touched when I’m getting fucked so I always wear either a jock or briefs with the bottoms pulled down or to the side — love seeing the outline of my cock and the wet spot of precum, gets me so turned on

physically, my favorite part is right before I’m about to have a prostate orgasm — I get incredibly verbal, and my cock gets harder than it does any other way before I have a full body orgasm and dump my load into the pouch of whatever underwear I’m wearing 

love the slutty feeling of driving home in my cummy underwear, feeling mine both dry and crust up on my pubes and cock and feeling the tops leak out!

• 4 weeks later...