A week in Palm Springs

Londonbear

about ten days ago I found my self with my partner in Palm Springs, and very friendly it was too, lots of guys on line and not flaky, and very chatty and cool too. I cant list all the fun that was had but I will list a few memorable people I met and who we met who were especially nice and especially hot.

The first guy we met was fit hung and vers, a dirty blonde muscle guy who drove over from a neighboring city, we all stripped down and he had this amazing bubble ass, now I usually bottom but it was just too tempting so after giving him a good rimming which he blew my partner, I pushed in fuck and bred his hole, My partner went second and give him another huge load, and after shooting all over the bed, he left happy.

We also went to visit an old friend of my partners, a really super hit hing daddy bear biker who had a super thick cock and fucked me really well.

We also met a super hot muscle bear from Vegas and played with him twice, who I took his load and gave him two, and a really hot furry local with great tattoos who gave me two loads in one session.

Apart form that I met a few guys without my partner as they were not his type,one guy a really hot hung Latin chaser with a huge load and I met a beautiful pacific islander who bred me twice.

all in all I think I took 18 - 20 loads in a week, and gave four....... but to be honest I lost count after a few days

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3