Really not so much to report. Like I said, was just planning on visiting a bud of mine......have known him for about 8 years. He's strictly a suit-and-tie guy.....seldom makes the club scene......real good guy but very conservative (often wondered how he managed to get his bug....but he doesn't talk about it).

Anyway, he recently moved into this great high-rise......very deluxe...rents from $1000 and up.......the health club, pool....they even have a secure wine cellar for residents, etc. The plan was just a quiet weekend...go out for some good meals, a show, and do some cuddling and fluid exchanges (he DOES get into watersports too).......just a laid back weekend.

Like I said, where he lives is the upscale gay capital of Cleveland......nothing weird like San Francisco or other gay meccas....just enough gays that you can show a little affection in public without any problems and the local eateries & bars are all gay friendly.....even though most gay of them still have a straight clientele too.....pretty nice area. The rents are high enough that most of the younger guys share 2 to 4 to an apartment. Again, the prices are high enough that there aren't any sleazes.

My bud has met some of the guys in the building and most on his floor. I had only been there a little while when a guy from down the hall stopped-in to invite my bud down for drinks...he and his roomies were having a party. So we went down and it was all pretty civilized......nice furniture, music not to loud and real drinks (ooooo....vodka martinis...love em). Maybe 18-20 guys in all.....a little flirting and kissing going on but this wasn't going to be a sling session for sure! But it was a good time and we mingled and had a nice time. There were guys 18, a couple in their 30s, and most early 20s. And some other people from the building coming and going.

We would have stayed but we were HUNGRY so we made to go but the guys said to be sure and come back. Had a nice Chinese meal, drove around and talked and headed back and decided to check the party. It had loosened up some but still no riot.....heh, these were high-class queers!. (really, a nice bunch of guys). But I think they had planned to "shock" us (ahahahaha). As everybody had more to drink, there was more making out in the living room, on the balcony, etc. but the guys who wanted to get down to it would slip away into a bedroom. But it was like at a pre-arranged signal one of them starts making noise about "needing some" and who was going to do him.....it was like everybody was waiting to see what the reaction would be from the "new guys".

So I just gave him a "I'll take some of that", reached for his crotch, gave it a good grab and started to work on his buttons (he was wearing 501s...just tight enough). Then gave him "is here Ok or do you want to go to the bedroom?" I didn't wait for him to answer, just steered him towards a bedroom with my hand on his butt real hard. Went in, closed the door and you could hear all the laughing and cheers from the living room. It was like somebody had yelled "orgy time": everybody had enough to drink by then to really take off with a little push.

The guy I had in the bedroom was maybe 23 or 24........maybe 5'11"......about 155.....longish sandy hair. Nice kid....looked like a real preppie. Pushed him down on the bed, finished with his buttons, let it flop out and went down on it before he knew what was going on. He seemed sort of surprised (surprise!!!!!) but got REAL hard. Had a nice cock...not too long....not too thin.....nice head on it. Gave him my best treatment for a while and he was dripping precum before long. He was sitting on the corner of the bed with me on the floor on my knees. I got Willie out and worked him up good, then got up quick and pushed the dude back and before he knew what was going on got Willie down his throat.....but he didn't mind much. Can't say he was the world's best cocksucker, but OK. A little of that and I pulled his jeans off the rest of the way, grabbed him under the knees and lifted his legs & butt...and buried my face and tongue in there. He hadn't had THAT done to him before!!!!!!

About this time, somebody opened the door for a look and before long more of the guys were coming for a look and a chant of "do it" broke out. It was nice....at that second you tell that we went from the new guys that they were wondering about to being accepted.....and they all lost what ever inhibitions they had.......it turned into a real party. Worked out good....the guys who were into the scene filled the bedrooms....the guys who weren't stayed in the living room & made out and nobody much cared.

The guys in our bedroom were stripping down.....one guy who must have been somebody to the kid I was doing came over and slid his dick in his mouth while I was working on the other end...then somebody came over and started playing with THAT guy etc. The lights had been on, but somebody switched them off and more or less everybody was doing everybody else.

It was kind of different....I have been to scenes where lots of guys who never met before stuck it to any hole they could find....but all the time I was thinking that heh, these guys all know each other......friends for a while....maybe work with each other. And while a lot of them had gone one-on-one with each other, I think it was probably the first group action they had ever seen (wonder how things went the day after...lol).

Anyway, I had had plenty to drink too (no drugs anywhere there).......but I remember giving the first guy a royal reaming.....plain old from the front with his legs over my shoulders.....while he was sucking on guys, they were watching, jacking on him, sucking each other.....a real friendly group. I was having a good time.......just a straight fuck and shot a dandy good load of poz juice in #1. I went on to sucking a couple others after that.....saw at least one other guy back doing my guy...using my charged juice for a nice slick ride. If my life depended on it I couldn't tell you who I

did what to.

Guys came and went into the room....at one point I went to the john and was glad to see my bud getting sucked-off on the sofa.....and another major scene going on in the other bedroom. Sorry....no stories of kink, perversion, sm or anything else....just a bunch of dudes having a great nite. I didn't see a rubber the entire night.....and wondered why. Guess it was just a different culture than I'm used to......think these guys thought everybody they know is clean......or had just enough to drink to stop thinking. Most of these guys didn't even smoke.....it was kind of a rush because after a while, instead of the place smelling like cigarettes or joints, it smelled of cum and men....great!

I took a break on the balcony...wanted a smoke and to talk to one cute dude who was out there. He was shorter but not a kid....at least 21 or 22. Friendly, made good conversation.....we were kissing and making out in no time......but he definitely wasn't about to do anything in front of everybody. So took him back to my buds apt.......loosened him up good with my fingers (he loved it)......he had the cutest little butt......a bubble butt and so small even for his size....I could really hold most of his butt in one hand and slip my middle finger in there.

We got sort of "athletic"..........but finally settled down with him laying flat on his stomach with his legs and butt down but spread, and gave him a nice vanilla fuck. Doesn't sound like much, I know, but he was GOOD......really got into it......he could clamp his ass around my cock so tight I could lift his butt off the bed. He would completely relax and let me give him nice deep smooth strokes......the tighten up and make me work for it. Natural talent I think. Didn't rough him up much....it was just a nice fuck and I enjoyed being with such I nice dude.

Was pretty tired by then, but still managed to cum up with a good load for him....felt at least 5 heavy squirts which he appreciated. I was going to suck him off as he lay there (hadn't taken a load yet all night and GOT to have my share).......but he wanted to do it standing up.....so I just sat on the edge of the bed and he did all the work.....God, he had nice moves.....very fluid....just like we were dancing.....I was holding his but in my hands but not really guiding or helping him along.....just holding that cute little butt and giving it soft, gentle strokes. He was rubbing my neck, playing with my ears....enjoyed buzzing my short hair. It was magic.....all very quiet and relaxed. He started to tense up and get ready to shoot, but I thought it wasn't going to be much since he didn't seem that worked up.

But he leaned over, kissed the top of my head and very softly said "for you".....then his back arched and the most awesome, sweet hot load poured out of him. Man....I pride myself on not wasting any.....but there was so much it was running out my mouth and dripping down on my dick. Honestly, I enjoy a real "animal" experience but this was music......he was a real treat. Once he stopped spewing, he just stood perfectly still for a while with his dick in my mouth while I savored it. Then, he just sort of poured into my lap and we kissed......passing his load back and forth between us.

Finally, we snapped out of it and both had the same idea.....without saying a word, we went into the shower, had a good soak and washed each other down, dried off, got dressed and walked back to the party together. I guess there wasn’t anything else to say after that. Of course, I had to find out who he was....lost track of him back at the orgy but described him to our "host" who told me his name, that he had a small studio apt on the second floor and that he had only recently moved in.......didn't have much experience but probably knew what he did from playing with his brother.....a total cutie who he had met....and who had spent a couple weekends at his bros new place. So now.....feel a little bad......want to see Craig again......worry about both him and his brother going poz............think maybe I should give it up.....but want more of that loving (and maybe a chance to do the bro too!!!!!!). Anyway....we left the party still sort of going.....guys sharing spaces on the floor and falling asleep.. In each others' arms, on the furniture.....still some wild sounds from the bedrooms.

By the time we got back to my bud's apartment, we were really too tired to do anything....fell into bed, turned on the TV, and just sort of cuddled until morning. That was nice, but sort of wish I was staying with Craig instead. Haha.....of course, by morning we had our wind back and had a FINE session before breakfast. I'm mostly a top, but bottomed for him and it was good.......guess thinking about all his swimmers and bugs keeps me interested (specially the idea that it may be my bug coming back to me!!!!!).

Heh....I'm sorry I got carried away and yakked so long....was sort of fun reliving it. My 18 yo leaves for college in 10 days..........he is well prepared to share with buds he meets there.....hope to still see him from time to time.....but...think Craig will help me live through and separation anxiety, don't you?

It is funny.....when I was first getting started had one hell of a time finding my first "teachers" no matter how hard I looked. Now, seems I have all the luck and good things find me. Clean living? I don't know....seems like somebody is looking after me......the least I can do is make the most of it!!!!!

share the gift my bro

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1