The Family I Married into

I’d like to think that I was lucky to get married to Kate. We’ve known each other since freshman year at Penn State and have never had any breaks in between the course of our relationship despite how most relationships in college are. We’ve been together for 7 years now and we’ve lived together for almost 5. After my recent promotion, I decided to propose.

I don’t know much about Kate’s family, except for her fraternal twin brother, Alex, who was her only family that showed up for our graduation. Alex studied at Pitt and is the only person I’ve met from her family. He would come up for Thanksgiving to see Kate and I never fail to bring them both back to Philly to celebrate with my family. I remember the first time I saw Alex, I instantly had a hard on. Seeing Kate already turned me on but to see a male version of her, with firm chest and solid biceps only reaffirmed my bisexuality. Kate knows of my sexuality as I’ve always been very open with her. She told me that honesty was something that she never saw in her parents which made her value honesty in our relationship. I didn’t tell her about how turned on I was when I saw her brother though, so  I never gave honestly my all. And neither did him I guess as every Thanksgiving throughout our college years, Alex would be on his knees caressing my balls and sucking my cock like a lollipop while I laid on my childhood bed with everyone downstairs thinking that we were playing Xbox. The only joystick that was being played was mine. We never talked about it afterwards and it has remained our little secret ever since.

While figuring out the guest list for the wedding, I asked Kate whether she has any other family coming besides Alex.

“My dad actually contacted me. Well, Michael. We don’t call him dad. He bumped into Alex a few weeks before he was done with his postgrad at NYU. He was one of Alex’s patient. We knew he was in New York from the postcard he sent when we turned 12 but the thought of seeing him never crossed us. We don’t even remember much of him. Alex told me that he asked about me and that I should see him. Do you think it would be a good idea for him to come? In a way, he still is my dad. I can’t believe he’s going for Alex’s graduation. I haven’t seen him in 20 years.”

Kate rarely mentions her childhood, and from what Alex told me, both their parents were never there for them. Their dad had left when both twins were 6. 10 years after, their mom did the same, leaving a letter explaining how she couldn’t stand being around them as it reminded her too much of her mistake with Michael. For Kate and Alex, they considered both their dead parents from then on. I told Kate that it’s up to her if she wants Michael to be there.

At Alex’s graduation, it took us a while to see Michael. When we saw Alex hugging him, Kate’s expression turned from stunned to repulsion. I couldn’t make much of him as his back was facing mine except that he was taller than Alex at around 6’5”. I could also make up the outline of his trousers to see that he was wearing a jock. With a bubble ass at that age, it’s a shame to not wear one. Alex then came up to us and told Kate to not overreact and that she should hear him out. As Michael walked over, I begin to see where both these twins got their genes from. His age does not justify his body as it was define, rigid and had the posture of a lamp. He had broad shoulders and a buzzcut with a clean cut beard. His eyes, just like his children were green but darker. Not a wrinkle on his face could tell that he was past 50. Despite wearing a suit, you could also tell his whole body was tattooed by looking at both wrists. If anything, I felt more pressured to be there than Kate did. Initially, there was an awkward silent as both of them didn’t know what to say. Alex had to introduce me to him to break the ice. After exchanging How are Yous I decided to excuse myself to the restroom to avoid their little reunion for any further awkwardness. For some reason, I hid myself in the stall because I started to feel really horny thinking about Michael and how firm his handshake was. His hand was huge and chiseled and I could see the size of his huge biceps peeked through his blazer. As he smiled at me while we shook, I began to trace the outline of his facial structure and notice his earrings on his left ear. All these observations had only made me even more hard and I needed to get off quick. Suddenly, I heard the door opened and the thought of wanting to jerk off deflated. I flushed and got out of the stall to wash my face at the counter. By the urinal, Michael was there, and I could see his huge cock out peeing with a P.A ring as I tilted my head. It astonished me how thick it was. Sensing I was there, he looked at me and smiled without any interruption.

“It seem like Kate & I share the same taste in men.”

I let out a small laugh, and I asked how it went with Kate. He said that it wasn’t bad.. nor good. He had explained to her why he left. Michael had left his wife after realizing that he had always been gay. He couldn’t stand the life he had in Pittsburgh and decided to move to New York where his partner who was also his colleague at that time had been promoted to. The firm needed extra help so Michael joined with him. Michael quit  finance and opened up his own gay bar after shorting in 08’. In a way, he achieved his dreams at the expense of his children being neglected. He then talked about how the life he has now is different than his previous one. In an esoteric way, he also explained how he no longer has any fear now. He mentioned how his partner had passed a few years ago and that he started to think of his other family, his previous family. Meeting Alex was a coincidence as his usual MD was not in.

“I know it was a selfish of me, and believe me I do feel guilty for leaving, but I am happy living my life now. It doesn’t hurt to reach out and fate has its own ways of making me meet my family again.”

I feared that Kate would have probably slapped him if he had actually said that which explains why he’s in here now. Not to mention how he could use the word fate liberally.

“Kate surprisingly hugged me and teared up a bit. Alex said that she only wants to know what happened. It was less dramatic than how I initially expected so I told her everything that I’m telling you now. I guess she didn’t see the point of being mad anymore.”

While he was still talking, I began to observe more and more of him. His facial expressions and his smile with his cock still out. He must have drank a lot because he was really leaking. I was fixated on it and he didn’t seem to mind me as I nodded my head while he talked. There was also something about the way he spoke, it was hypnotizing. I snapped back to reality when I realized that I had a massive erection again and as he saw it, he smirked and said that I better not flaunt it around too much. Flustered, I recollected myself and Michael let out a laugh and said that I shouldn’t be embarrassed. He walked over to the sink next to mine and washed his hands. While doing so, I could see that he too had a hard on.

After he dried his hands, he glided slowly by me to the exit and just before he went for the door, he grabbed my ass.

“Alex told me how good your cock tastes. If I was him I would’ve tasted your cunt instead."

I instantly froze and got hard again as he vanished. I left 10 minutes later after jacking off in the same stall I was in, imagining how the girth of his cock would feel sliding inside me.

Edited by wtvrfzzz
proofread
  • Like 28
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

I came back after what it felt like half an hour. Kate asked me where I had gone off to. I told her that I wandered off outside since we don’t come to Manhattan often. She then told me that she had decided to invite Michael to the wedding. I felt tensed for a moment but elated as well. I don’t know why I was feeling this way but I know that there was something in Michael that brought out a hidden desire in me.

During the drive back, Kate told me how even though Michael was a really shitty dad, she couldn’t just cut him off because of his condition. She told me that Alex was one of Michael’s patient to test out a new form of HAART. Alex mentioned that Michael was diagnosed a few years ago but has managed his viral load to being undetectable for some time now.

“I know he’s not going to die any time soon since it is treatable, but the thought of it happening still lingers, you know? I think it’s the least I could do. As a daughter.”

A few months pass and the day had finally came. Michael had flown in and Kate couldn’t fetch him as her final stages of bridezilla began to be more apparent. Alex was still in New York and was only flying latter that night for the rehearsal dinner. I had the whole day to myself and Kate and I thought it would be best to not see each other. She even joked that I could spend my time getting to know Michael as she’d rather hear about him through me than through Alex.

It was noon and as I drove into the arrival lane, I could see Michael from a hundred yards given how tall he was. It was August and the weather was doing me a favor as I saw him in a white tank top and rugged jeans with his aviators hung in between his chest, forming a V neck that exposed bushy and defined his pecs were. My imagination did no justice at how beautiful his body was. I could sink in his arms. I still couldn’t believe that this man was Kate’s dad because of how stocky he was. I could also see the tattoo he has on his arms now, tribal patterns on the left and what looked like doodles with flowers on the right. I can’t begin to imagine the work of art that’s hiding underneath it all.

As he entered the car he surprisingly gave me a hug which I reluctantly returned. I kept a mental note while driving to the airport to keep calm and to not focus on him so much. In the car, he asked

“Got the cold feet yet?”

“Never. I’m actually really excited.”, not realizing that I’m more excited now that he’s here.

“That’s good. I thought mine would last for a day. Turned out to be 7 years.”

“Why did you wait for so long to leave?”

“Times were different back then. Before, we weren’t free. We had to hide. But Nate, my partner was the one who made me realize that we can be free if we’re together.”

“That sounds sweet, if you don’t consider the fact that you left your children to a woman who went AWOL after.” I said, trying to guilt Michael.

“Look, what is done is done. Also, she left 10 years after. I’m sure it had nothing to do with me at that point. I’ve also apologized to Kate and she wants me here. Even Alex and I are on good terms. You seem different than when we first met. Are you sure it’s not cold feet?”

He was smirking throughout this exchange while grabbing my shoulder to comfort me as I was driving. It made me realize how much effort I was putting in to not letting my guard down. I looked at him and remembered how the few photos that Kate kept of him bear little resemblance to the man who is seated beside me now. But the face was still the same and I could feel the repressed sexual tension beginning to form in me if I look at him long enough.

“Yeah, maybe. Sorry, I just don’t want Kate to have a hard time. As it is, the wedding is stressing her out. Also, she told me that I should show you around Philly before the rehearsal tonight. We can grab something to eat now.”

I said, trying to hide the agitation that was beginning to develop.

“Don’t worry bout it. And yes, I’m starving. Can we drop off my bag first?”

Michael had gotten a room at the DoubleTree. I was surprised that he wanted me to park inside the building as he had only brought a duffel bag.

“I want to freshen up first, you want to wait here or come up?”

Did he plan this? Part of me thinks that his invitation was benign since the AC in the lobby was out while the other part of me thinks that he wanted me ever since our encounter in the restroom.

“Yeah, I could watch some TV.”

• Like 19
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 2

I sat on the bed browsing through the channels while Michael showered. He had left his bag unzipped on the bed. I could see the jockstraps he had brought were all neon colored. The TV couldn’t distract or stop me from rummaging through his bag. It was fascinating. His suit was in it and so was his socks. Without any forethought, I sniffed it and felt the blood rush into my cock. I heard the shower turned off and stopped myself, trying to refold everything as if it hadn’t been touched. It was impossible to salvage anything by then. I heard him let out a giggle as he was standing by the bathroom door in his towel.

“Now what do we have here?”

“You’ve some really funky underwear.” I said trying to feign ignorance of what a jockstrap is.

“Very funky. You like what you see?”

He said coyly as he started to walk toward me while he rubbed his furry chest. I didn’t know whether he meant him or the jocks in his bag but I do know that I’m seeing his whole torso now for the first time with all its mesmerizing tattoos. At his navel, there was a hazard sign that I remember seeing on syringe disposals. Both his chest had a scorpion tattoo each, facing left and right. The rest of his body had the same tribal designs he had on his arms but in a more elaborate fashion.

“Kinda. Never knew that you would be this kinky.”

“Oh, you only saw my jocks. You didn’t look deep enough to even know what kinky is.” he said as he grabbed the bag.

“Do you know what this tattoo means?”

He asked. At this point, I could not form any more words. I wasn’t even sure which tattoo he was referring to. I was at a loss of words trying to resist myself.

“These doodles were taken from a drawing that Kate & Alex made in their first grade. It was the only thing I took of them when I left. First week I settled in, I got it inked on my arm. A reminder. But I know you’re curious to know about this one too.” He pointed to his navel.

“It’s a biohazard symbol, right? And I know about your condition. It’s why Kate invited you in the first place, so that she won’t have any regrets like you had if you die”.

I don’t know why I was being very hostile. It could have been a flight or fight response to the sexual tension that had been brewing since we got into the room.

“You really are trying to control yourself, aren’t you?” He asked as he released the grip of his towel which dropped on the floor.

I could not come up with a reply as I was amazed at how huge his cock was. His balls were hanging low and his P.A. was gold this time. He was also wearing a cock ring that only prolonged my gaze.

“Found it”

He cried out after foraging through his bag. I shifted my gaze from his crotch to his hands. He took out a 12 inch dildo and opened another compartment in the bag to reveal a metal butt plug that was the size of his fist. I gulped and finally had the guts to ask him what we were doing.

“It’s only 3pm. Rehearsal starts at 8. Don’t you want to have some fun?”

“I’m not into this. This isn’t right.”

“If it isn’t right, why are you still hard? You really should get married. You don’t even know how to fold socks properly.”

One thing about Michael was how charismatic he was. For me, it was hard to resist his temptations. I knew that I was getting married tomorrow but I can’t help but think of the last moments of freedom I might have. I took off my shirt and got closer to Michael. He brushed his lips against mine as he unbuckled my trousers and we caressed and made out continuously on the bed. I could feel his hard cock against my stomach as we kissed and he stopped to ask if I have done anything like this before.

“I’ve only fooled around with Alex and that’s him blowing me most of the time”

“Most of the time? So you’ve sucked Alex before?”

“Maybe once or twice…”

With that he pulled my head down to his cock and without hesitation I devoured his whole shaft, piercing through my throat as I felt his P.A. reaching through my trachea. I coughed while he laughed as he kissed my lips when I tried to catch my breathe.

“You want to try one of these jocks?”

Michael picked out a pink jock which fit me and framed my ass. Its bands supported the shape of my ass and it showed how I had still maintained my figure since college football ended. Michael then pushed me on the bed and began rimming. I could have melted in the sheets as his tongue swirled around my hole making it crave for his cock. He spat onto my hole and rimmed my hole in motions that I don’t know how to explain.

Suddenly, he probed his index finger into me and I let out a small whimper. He told me to breathe slowly and as I did, I realized that he had already put in his whole fist in. As he pulled out, I let out a satisfying moan.

“You’re going to love this”

He took out the dildo and applied lube on it. Slowly, he inserted it into me and I tried to withheld my screams. What felt like pain at first turned into a mix feeling of pleasure and excitement that I’ve never felt before. I felt filled with the dildo in me. When Michael told me that’s not even half way into me, I panicked. He assured me that he was reaching for my second hole and suddenly, I felt it. There was no more pain but only bliss. Michael then said that it’s all the way in. Slowly, he thrust it in and out of me as I continued to moan incessantly. Precum started to form and I could tell that Michael enjoyed seeing his jock having my cumstain. As he pulled the dildo out, he asked whether I want to be fucked.

“I’m not sure. I mean, you’re undetectable right?”

I asked him as he started to cup my dick with his hands before stretching the jock to lick my balls.

“I’m not sure. I stopped taking my medications after George died. And  Don’t worry. He died in a car accident in Long Island. We both had it and we managed it well but after his departure, it made me think of my purpose in life and how I should just let this disease take over me with him not being here anymore. My appointment with Alex the other day was merely consultation since my MD was away. So he doesn’t know my viral load.”

He said this as he started to finger me again. He asked whether I wanted to stop. I told him no as I was lost in the intense pleasure that was unfolding.

“Even if I fuck you now, you can always go to the doctors tomorrow, or after this, depending on whether you want to keep my seed or not. If you prefer the former, you wouldn’t just be my son-in-law.”

As he said this I began to tensed up as nothing was hotter than the words that he just said. He could feel my ass tightening around his finger.

“You want my seed, do you?”

I hesitated to answer.

“It’s up to you. You’re the groom. No pressure.”

I stopped thinking about the consequences of what I was about to do and let out a reply that made his usual smirk change to an insatiable grin.

“I want you to breed me with your seed.”

With that, he rimmed me again and put both my legs on his shoulder. His coarseness only brought out the hidden desire I had for him. Without any warning, he plunged his cock into me as I screamed in pleasure. His thrust was slow to ensure that every part of him was in me. The words that I tried to form became incomprehensible moans. I never thought that I could ever feel this form of pleasure.

After about 20 minutes, he turned my body to a doggy position and the next thing I knew, he was impaling me and calling me his bitch.

“You’re a true cumdump, aren’t you?”

“Yes, sir”

Those were the first coherent words that I said since he started fucking me.

“You want my load, my seed in you, to form an unbreakable bond between us?”

I don’t even know how he could form such sentences. I only knew that it made me desire him even more than before.

“Yes, I want your load. No, I need it. Please, breed me.”

Where did this part of me come from? I began to wander whether I was descending into a spiral of madness. It was as though I was taken over by someone else.

“You’re going to get it soon and you’re going to join the brotherhood. In time, you won’t regret any of this”.

I could only muster a moan of agreement and held Michael’s hands as he pulled me in to slide his shaft deeper into me.

“I’m going to come, and you’re going to accept it. But I need you to beg for it. Or else I won’t stop.”

By then, I was already feeling fatigued even though the pleasure didn’t stop.

“Please, come in me. I need it, Sir.”

“Beg for me more.”

“I need your load, Michael, please”.

With that, Michael let out a hoarse moan as I felt my hole being filled with his warm spunk. Jets of cum amounting to almost 15 torrents were hitting my walls. Each shot felt like a part of him was locking into me forever. Michael collapsed on top of my back and continued kissing my back and neck while licking my ears.

“I didn’t want to stop but when you called my name, I couldn’t control myself any longer.”

As we spooned afterwards, reality started to hit again. It was almost 7 and I hadn’t gotten ready. I rushed out of bed and tried to recollect myself while Michael suggested that I should calm down and shower together. Before getting out of bed, he convinced me to take up the butt plug so that I could feel his cum throughout the night. I didn’t want the experience to end so I yielded. He tried to talk to me about what just happened and if I was comfortable with it. I didn’t have the time to think or discuss since we were running late. We got to dinner just on time with Kate berating me for my tardiness. I explained that I got carried away getting to know Michael.

Michael told Kate that I showed him around the city and that we had drank more than a bit at the hotel, losing track of time. It took a while for Kate to calm down as she was then questioning why I decided to drive even though I didn’t have actually have a drop of alcohol in me. If only she knows that I was drunk on her dad’s cum. Only when Alex came did her mood lighten up.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 2

Awesome story!! I have heard of the bride getting knocked up the night before the wedding by another guy but the groom getting knocked up by another guy the night before the wedding is even better!!

• Like 2

Throughout dinner, I could tell that Michael was looking at me with the grin that he had when he was devouring my ass a couple of hours ago. It was hard to keep my hard on with his eyes on me. Kate was teasing at how impatient I was when she saw my crotch. I could also see that Alex was looking at me with an expression of regret, not knowing that our encounters which he confided to Michael had been used to Michael’s own advantage. The dynamics that played out during the rehearsal dinner, though implicit, was clear to the 3 of us with Kate being unaware despite being the center of attention. I don’t know what Alex would think of me if he knows that my ass was still leaking of his dad’s cum with the plug in.  

We got home a few minutes shy of midnight. Alex was sleeping at ours and on the way home, Kate wanted to get a packet of cigarette since she had drank more than she normally would. While waiting in the car, I asked Alex why he brought up what had happened during those thanksgivings to his dad. Alex said that Michael asked him whether he had been with anyone and that he said that I was the only person he actually had physical contact with.

“I don’t feel about you the same way you feel about me, Alex”

Alex understood what I meant and was nonchalant. He knew that I was getting married to his sister. Yet, from the backseat, he came up to me and whispered, “I know.” He pushed his tongue into mine. Thankfully, I could see that Kate was still paying. For a moment, I kissed him back but stopped and told him that we should just keep things the way it is. He then asked how I knew that he told Michael of our encounters. I only told him that we had hung out the whole day. I then bent the truth and told him that Michael thinks that he should settle down and not turn out like him. Alex then reassured me by saying that he’ll never turn positive like Michael. I felt jaded after hearing that, and I told him good night when we got out of the car. He only wished me good luck on tomorrow’s wedding.

That night, I couldn’t sleep as I begin to grasp at how involved I was with Kate, Alex and Michael. On one hand, I felt bad for Kate for not knowing what I’ve done. On the other, it turned me on knowing that I’ve screwed both her brother and her dad. Maybe it’s sadism. I went downstairs at around 3 AM and fixed myself a glass of gin & tonic. I passed by the guest room and took a peek of Alex who was sleeping in his jock, ass exposed in the humidity. I instantly felt hard and walked in, placing my hand against his ass. He could tell that it was me as he arched his back against my palm. I have never fucked Alex but after being with Michael, I knew I needed to pump my load somewhere. I went down on him and rimmed him like Michael did, with circular motion around the hole. Alex started to moan and begged me to fuck him. I inserted my finger into his mouth and told him that I’ll only use his spit for lube. Things really do get kinky after dark. I went deep into his ass and rimmed it till he had to turn over and guide my cock into his hole. Without any further delay or lube, I pushed myself into him with his head on the pillow, muffling out his moans while I still had the buttplug in me.

I fucked him for 20 minutes without breaking my pace and after the first 5 minutes, he began to lose up. The next thing I knew, I was flipped onto his bed and he begun squatting on my dick, riding vigorously without breaking eye contact. Like the previous times when Alex blew me, we didn’t speak. Only heavy breathing. With Alex, the unspeakable nature between us was something that Michael did not possess. As I was about to come, Alex looked at me and nodded, reassuring me that I could come into him. As he bounced on my dick, I pulled him onto my thigh when I came, forcing a tiny scream out of him.

We spooned for a while as I tell him that this would be the last time that we would do this. He had a sad look in his face but he understood that this time, it was real. I gave him one last blowjob before I left and spit his cum into his mouth when he came. Before entering my bedroom, I brushed my teeth and looked at myself in the mirror, contemplating the decisions that I’ve made before getting into bed with Kate.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

I didn’t get any cold feet when I woke up that morning and I was genuinely excited to begin my life with Kate. Kate had always been there for me and had never failed to support me. For Kate, I was just enough. We were comfortable.
As she walked down the aisle with Michael, he could tell that I was looking at him rather than his daughter, which I knew would stroke his ego as I could see his grin again. I think Michael and I are alike in such that we have the same dark desire. After reciting our vows, Kate and I kissed. We were officially husband and wife. Just like how we envisioned it to be.

A few months after our honeymoon, I decided to get tested to see if a part of Michael got in me. When the results came out negative, I was relieved but sad. A strange conflict feeling arose in me had made me lie to Kate, telling her I had work in NYC and that I was needed for the weekend. She told me to see Michael if I had the time and reminded me to pass him some extra gifts we had from the wedding. I texted Michael under the pretense that I had work and that I could claim my accommodation in cash if I could stay with him instead of booking a place. Knowing Michael, he would only agree if I had his buttplug on when I come over.

I didn’t return his butt plug after my wedding. I like to consider it as my special wedding gift from him. The most precious one. I kept it in one of my old Florsheim boxes because Kate never like those shoes I had. It had been almost 6 months since I last had it in me. I took it out the morning of my wedding in the bathroom. I could still feel Michael’s cum pouring out of my hole onto my shower floor. I scrubbed every inch of my body on the morning of my wedding after removing it. And now, I yelped a bit when I pushed it in me again before leaving for the airport. I cheated too by using tons of lube. I was surprised that I got through security easily. I felt full but complete like I did when I spent that afternoon with Michael.

From LaGuardia, I took a cab to Bushwick and found myself in a loft building where Michael had stayed on the top floor. Inside, the first thing I saw was the amount of framed artworks he had being piled together near his door.

“Another new venture. Anyone can just inflate the price depending on their mood.” He claimed, explaining how interested he was in the arbitrary nature of the art market. I don’t know what he was saying half of the time even if I had majored in finance, but I couldn’t stop paying attention to him. After a while, he finally asked me to show my ass.

I took off my pants and much to my surprise, he let out a hum of approval when he saw that I was wearing a yellow jock.

“Those are some funky jocks you’re wearing”, he teased, reigniting the memory of that afternoon.

“Learnt from the best”, I countered, trying to test if I could resist myself from him. I told myself this time that I would be more reserved and less sensitive than I usually am.

“How’s my daughter?”, he asked. He always calls Kate, Kate. Never daughter. Saying daughter was his way to reinforce his position as my father-in-law, making me feel a bit degraded.

“Kate’s good. She thought of giving you some of the extra gifts that we got”

“Is that why you came here, or do you really have work? Cause Kate told me that you worked for Lincoln. My guys in Manhattan told me that no one from HQ was coming to town cause half of them had gotten an early Christmas break”. Suddenly, I felt exposed that he called my bluff out but a little happy, knowing that he must have had looked up on me.

“So you checked up on me?”

“Well, I bumped into Karl the other week after I got your text. Doesn’t a customer have the right to know if his premium is increasing?”

“So, you did.”

“Yes, I did. I wanted to know whether you really wanted to see me. And I was right.” Assured as he was, he smiled and held my hand. I turned away and pulled the buttplug out of me, yelping before placing it on his hand. As it popped out, Michael gripped my ass and placed his head close to my hole, sniffing and licking the semi rosebud that had formed around it.

“Don’t..” I pleaded.

“You know you want this” he said, not missing a slurp.

As much as I tried to get rid off from him, it was impossible. I was docile. He continued to ravish my hole while my cock had gotten hard, protruding out of my jock. His touch and sniff sent a different feeling of waves within me that I don’t get with Kate. With Kate, it was satisfactory. With Michael, I felt like I was only scratching the surface of my hidden sexuality.

“I don’t think you should worry about Kate. This can be our little secret. Like you and Alex. He still calls me every month, full of complaints on his love life. He never fails to mention you. Did you really fuck him that night?”

I was amazed at how Michael could multitask. He was telling me all this while fingering me, pushing his digits deeper into me. I couldn’t form any coherent sentences except for a nod of yeah and a few short sentences. He continued speaking after I nodded to his initial question.

“I was jealous at first, but I also felt flattered, knowing that you probably needed to feel like how I felt, piledriving him like I did to you with no mercy. Anyway, I told Alex to get over it and settle down like you did with Kate. But deep down, I was just trying to have you all to myself. He’ll never know what we have.”

His words assured me again, and I felt safe and secured being here with him. But I still know that Alex has a special place in my heart. Alex was that person who I could never stop fucking even if we haven’t spoken in years.

“I want to show you something.”

He stopped playing with my hole and brought me into a squared room that had a sling in the middle which was suspended by chains to the ceiling with full mirrors on each side of the wall including ceiling. Across the sling lied a St Andrew Cross in black oak with brass restraints. Parallel to the sling on each side of the wall were cabinets full of paraphernalia that would bring any small town’s sex shop to shame. The room was fully dark and was only lit by a dark red light. Michael considered this to be his and Nate’s playground. At least once a day, they would spend a session, testing the limits of their pleasure. Every month, they would throw their breeding parties where around 30 men or more would be invited to initiate a new member. As Michael told me this, I was still holding my hard on with my hole feeling empty. He then continued to explain how his Brotherhood started out with Nate and that 4 years after moving to NY, Nate was diagnosed. By the late 90s, treatment medicine were becoming widely available so there was no point for Michael to play safe anymore. He thought that if Nate had it then he should have it too, so that they could form a stronger bond and still live longer. Looking back, Michael was a pioneer in the movement. The Brotherhood that they created started with Nate and after almost 2 decades, the Brotherhood had gathered around 50 members, with the first 20 being initiated by Michael himself. For them, the Brotherhood meant freedom and limitless experimentation in their sexuality. Initially, the Brotherhood kept to themselves as a weekly sex party. In order for them to continuously expand their group, the members will frequently rotate their medicines intake to ensure that at least half of them would have a high viral load during an initiation.

“You’re lucky that you came this weekend. We’re hosting our 20th anniversary. Everyone is coming over tonight and we’ll have 5 potential members. Would you like to be the 6th or do you just want to observe, like you always do?”

I gulped and said that I would rather observe. Michael nodded.

“Very well. Do you want to try the sling?”

• Like 26
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

Michael held me up to the sling and restrained both my legs and arms. His body was tensed as he carried me and I could see his veins every time he moved his arms to readjust me. Suddenly, he took out a jar of crisco and a black rubber glove from one of the cabinets.

“The last time I had my fist in you, you whimpered. It’s been what, 6 months now? I wonder if that ass is still tight.”

I hesitated for a bit, trying to get out of the sling as I begged him to start with something small and less invasive.

“Don’t be silly. You came here with that buttplug. It has already loosen you up.”

I didn’t notice it at first, but I could also see that at the top of each of the sling’s chain, there was a camera attached, like a GoPro. By the cabinets, there was a monitor with each camera angle being displayed. Michael told me not to worry as it wasn’t recording. He went back to the cabinet and took out a bondage mask. My world turned black and I could only breathe through my mouth. I then hear the record sound being clicked.

“Breathe in and out. You can do this. It’s the least you can do for me since you’re not participating tonight.”

I pleaded with him but it was no use. Once his palm was sideways into me, he formed a first and pushed deeper into me, sending a wave of painful ecstasy that resulted in me screaming in a blissful agony. Suddenly, I hear the sounds of coins shaking coming from the speaker. Was I being revorded live? Michael continued to fist me for another 10 minutes, stretching me in and out. By the time he was done, my hole had been worn out. As he unlocked the restraints, he gave me a kiss and a bottle of water.

“We made $200 thanks to your hole. Keep the whole thing.”

I thought that I would feel used but instead, I felt empowered. I was still having a hard on when Michael released me. He brought me out back to the living room where he threw me on the sofa. We made out and he went down on me, nursing my cock till I came in his mouth. He had given me one of the best blowjobs of my life. Within 5 minutes, I was already shooting loads nonstop. He fed my cum back to me and we made out and cleaned each other’s mouth with our tongues. After we were done, Michael settled down, and asked me,

“So why are you really here?”

• Like 23
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I told him how after I got tested and was disappointed that I wasn’t carrying his seed. It didn’t even make sense. Anyone with my results would be screaming for joy. I was annoyed that I didn’t get his disease. Never would I see myself craving for something so self-destructive. I told him that as I left the clinic, I needed to see him. I didn’t want to be initiated as the 6th member because I only wanted him to myself. He understood and told me that I can watch. He further asked me whether I want to be personally initiated by him.

“You can be part of the Original 20. You’re going to love them. Pablo has a bigger dick than mine.”

I declined and said that after coming here, despite it exceeding my expectations, I couldn’t leave if I knew that I would be putting Kate’s life at risk.  The clarity of how suddenly deadly it was came late to me and now that I am actually married, with actual responsibilities. I was only finding closure with Michael. Of course, he knew that as even he wouldn’t want his daughter to be marked the same way he did. As a gay man, he had the liberty to fuck any men who shared his condition. For women, it was different. He told me then that he wouldn’t allow me to join the Brotherhood as long as I am with Katie.

That Friday night, dozens of men started ringing the intercom at about 9 o’clock. Michael prepared some hors-d'oeuvres and ordered in 10 boxes of pizzas. He estimated that there would be around 40 men tonight, including the 5 new members set out for initiation. Most of them were friendly & looked pretty healthy. You couldn’t tell if they were on meds or not. The 5 members who were about to be initiated were around my age and were fitter than me. 3 of them were white, average height, an Asian who was taller than me and then there was a Latino, being the shortest but with the bubbliest butt. You could tell they were about to be initiated because they were not only wearing jocks, they were also wearing a chastity cage as it is a rule for those initiated to not come until everyone else had. The 5 members would be the last ones to come. Another sling was installed Michael’s playground next to the original sling with 2 fuck benches placed in by some of the members at each corner of the room with the St Andrews Cross in between. By 9:30, Michael made an announcement that the breeding was about to commence. He also made a rule that I were to be a spectator and that I was off limits. This brought some chagrin among the members of that night who I had exchanged glances with earlier.

The breeding lasted for 5 hours with a half an hour break in between. However, The 5 members were not considered members yet and each of them that had been placed at their respective station, getting fucked without a pause. Some had their holes loosed with cum flowing, whereas some had still manage to maintain a tight grip on their tops. The moans and groans that came out of the room made it hard for me to contain my hardon in my jock. As the night was about to end, the Asian participant who was restrained on the St Andrews Cross was crowned as the event’s cumpdump winner with 51 loads in. Michael had came in him 6 times. He told me that the boy’s ass was tight and warm, like velvet. It was rare for him to come across a cumpdump like that. The last time he had a good fuck like that was with me. But he made sure to tell me that my hole was not like any other because I mean more to him. As the guests left, I helped Michael cleaned his place. While washing the dishes, he came up behind me and started to shove his cock into me. It made me flinch at first but it wasn’t difficult for me to accept it. He picked up the pace and thrust me deeper and deeper. Before he was done, he pulled out and came into my face. He was keeping true to his word. It made me trust him even more. I spent the rest of the weekend with him in his loft, blowing each other off. I even topped him while he was asleep for the first time because I wanted to feel how it was like to come in him. We slept with our arms tied together wishing that the moment would last forever.

Sunday came and it took me a while to say goodbye to Michael, not knowing when I would see him again. I came home to Alex and Kate having lunch and asking me how work was. They even asked me if it was weird staying at Michael’s.

“I didn’t think much of it. He had his friends over and they were fucking, but his place was huge so I couldn’t hear much. Plus, the company’s reimbursing me $200 for the claim.”

Kate laughed and Alex tried to laugh too but I could tell he was being insincere as he imagined that in another life, it was me and him in that loft, fucking nonstop like Michael and Nate had fucked. Kate was glad that I spent time with Michael even though she admits that she doesn’t put in the effort to see him often. Alex then asked me how he was doing health wise. I said that he looked great and healthy. Suddenly, Kate got a call that someone had broken into the restaurant she manages. She promptly left, leaving Alex and I alone.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

Alex wasn’t done with his lunch yet and I decided to reheat some of the food that Kate left. I sat beside him. There was still half a bottle wine left on the table. Nevertheless, I took out a six pack from the fridge and placed between us. Alex and I continued drinking as I told him about my weekend with his dad. I explained to Alex that Michael was actually hosting a breeding party. I lied a little and said that I overheard his conversation with his friends with the loud fuck noise that played throughout the night. I didn’t tell him what was in the room or that I was still bruised from how stretched out my ass was, just that there was a room where the breeding happened. Alex listened to me attentively as he finished his 3rd can of beer not realizing that he was spotting a massive hard on. I laid my hand on his and got closer to him, pecking him on his lips. We started to make out and I lead him upstairs to my room where we took our clothes off.

I pulled his pants off and laid him on my bed. I started to lick his balls and his cock. Starting from the tip, I would licked down to his hole, applying the same technique his dad had done on me. In some twisted way, I felt highly turned on that whatever Michael had done to me, I was trying to do the same to Alex. The only difference is that the way Alex felt about me could never be compared to the way I feel for his dad.

Alex was moaning now and before he knew it, I was fucking him aggressively, picturing him as one of the cumdumps at Michael’s that night. I asked Alex whether he wanted my cum. Before I could even finish my question he was already shouting Yes. I shot 6 times into him, with each torrent flooding his intestines. Alex was sweating profusely as he had rocked his hip back on to mine at a rapid pace. His ass was solid tight while his back was shaped elegantly thanks to the hours he had put in at the gym.

Alex looked at me after I came and started jerking his cock off. I went down on him and sucked the last cum out of him as he continued moaning with each shot of his cum hitting my throat. I sucked him dry to ensure that my bed didn’t have any cum stains. I also sucked my cum out of Alex’s hole and fed it to him. He was reluctant at first but as I looked at him with an expression that he always falls for, he swallowed without a second thought. Alex then cleaned himself up and finally said,

“Why do you do this to me?”

“What do you mean?”

“You can’t fuck me anytime you want’ you know. I’m not your bitch”.

“Well if you aren’t then why can’t you resist sucking my dick? Why is it hard for you to not have a hard on when you see me? Even raising my voice right now turns you on, doesn’t it?” I could see that Alex was trying to cross his legs.

“I don’t think we should see each other anymore. Only if Kate is around.”

“Fine by me. At least your sister doesn’t hate herself after fucking me.”

Alex didn’t say a word and left. Kate came back and hour later telling me how nothing was stolen but most of the china were broken. She suspect it coming from another competitor. I could only do so much in trying to tune her out as she continued to ramble on about how she should’ve upgraded her alarm system.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1