The Family I Married into

After 4 years of being married, Kate and I started to have doubts in our relationship. We had tried for a kid but neither of us could dedicate ourselves to a child. Kate’s rough childhood didn’t give her the confidence she needed to be a mother and my selfishness made me less incline to the idea of fatherhood. We decided to separate on our 3rd year anniversary after we realized that neither of us had remembered the date. It was only when we opened a card from our caterers wishing us did we notice how stale our relationship had went. We split amicably, true to its words. Kate told me that she had actually found someone new, 2 months into our separation. I was relieved because I know that there was always someone better out there for her. We both decided to sell the house and find our own place, seeing that it would be fair. Lust prevailed and I decided to move to New York, thinking that I would restart my life.

As soon as the papers were signed, I called Michael.

“I haven’t talked to Kate in months. She only mentioned that you two were separated the last time she called me. So why are you calling me now?”

“Because I want you. I need you.”

“Looks like the table has turned. Why after 4 years?”

“Why after 7?”

“You’re lucky that I’m still here, same old me. And that I’m a hard man to please. I got on my medications again since you left and I haven’t stopped since. Would you like me to stop?”

“Yes, please.”

“Then get your ass here now.”

I took the bus this time to NY since I had quit my job and decided to move in with Michael. I had some savings that could last me for a year but I was hoping that I would land something within 3 months. The minute I saw Michael I jumped into his arms and kissed him. Within those 3 years, I had grown my hair shoulder length and frequently tied it into a bun. Michael looked leaner than before, with his biceps a bit larger than how I remembered. Still, the feeling was the same. During dinner, I asked him when was the last time he had heard from Alex. He told me that Alex got married to an architect from Atlanta and that they were living in Boston now.

“He came here last month, asking to join the Brotherhood but I wouldn’t allow it. He told me how he would find other groups to be initiated but I told him that it won’t be the same as having your own flesh & blood.”

The way I saw Michael’s thought process was impressive because I had doubts at how twisted he could possibly be. I then asked Michael if I was initiated and I initiate Alex after, would he allow it and recognize Alex as part of his Brotherhood? Michael thought on it for a while and I can see the outline of his cock beginning to form in his shorts.

“It’s your choice. When it comes to you, I’ll always make an exception. And yes, I undoubtedly would have to accept him in. But I wonder, why Alex? Is it just to spite me or do you genuinely think the bond you have with him can be compared to ours?”

“Michael, I fucked Alex before I fucked you. I know you’re the kind to flatter himself but this is one of those instances where it’s not entirely about you. I also want to fuck him to test if he’s still not over me after all these years. I love a challenge especially if the prize has a bonus. Imagine, being connected to your son not only through just genes but me. What an ego boost. Doesn’t that turn you on?”

Michael could only form smile from his end and said,

“You keep surprising me, you know.”

before taking his pants off and forcing me to suck his hard cock.

Edited by wtvrfzzz
  • Like 20
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

Thank you all for the response. I started this story very stoned so I apologize for any weird syntax. This was all written in a night & so I've been breaking it up and doing my best to polish it here & there. Might continue more after this but for now, here's what I last wrote. Appreciate your feedback and hope to add more soon if I get inspired, or if you've any suggestions/ ideas. 😉 cheers xx

---

I woke up to Michael’s arm around me. His hand was on my chest while he circled his finger around my right nipple, pinching it in intervals. He had planted around 12 loads in me last night. We practically fucked every 40 minutes. I didn’t feel as satisfied as I would since he told me that he had to finish his medications so he was still undetectable. As he kissed me and held my balls, he told me that he couldn’t wait to initiate me in 4 weeks. I suddenly got hard and the next thing I knew, Michael was drilling me. Morning sex never felt so good when your hole is filled with warm cum.

During breakfast, Michael saw the greyhound webpage on my laptop and chuckled as he asked me if I’m really going to Boston. I told him that I will after I carry his seed in me I kissed him goodbye before he left for work. I then spent the whole day enjoying my solitude.

I entered Michael’s ‘playground’ and went to the computer, trying to see if my fisting video still exists. As soon as I clicked through the files corresponding to the date I first came here, I saw a video titled “My precious fuck getting fisted. $200.” I opened it and I saw myself on the sling. How I looked so different 3 years ago.

I scrolled through my phone to find Alex’s number. I transferred the video to my phone and immediately sent it to him. Within 2 minutes, he replied,

“Who is this?”

“Don’t play dumb, Alex. Can you really say no to this?” I replied with a photo of my hard on.

“Get a job. Kate told me how you’re now living your best gay life”.

“I am! Aren’t you? Kate doesn’t seem to sound bitter like you do. In fact, I was just on the phone with her last week.”

“Fuck off.”

“You know you want to be fisted by me, just like how your dad fisted me.”

“Wait, that’s you in the video?”

I didn’t reply and continued my day going through craigslist, unaware of what I was applying for. I finally felt free, with no obligations in Michael’s loft. I also went back into his playground, trying the different sizes of dildo and buttplugs that he had for hours, experimenting how deep I could go. I even found a string of anal beads and inserted it into me, enjoying each bead entering my hole as it got narrower to the plug. I pulled out and let out a moan mixed with a sigh of relief. When I was done, I checked my phone to see the messages had Alex that I ignored. Mostly Heys and Are you there?. Watching that video of me having my insides out must have made him want me again.

Finally, another text came that got my attention.

“I want to see you.”

I called him that night and we talked. He told me how he is married to a man name Brandon who teaches at BU and that he was now working at Mass General. I told him bout what happened between Kate and I. I also told him that money was tight so I could only go to Boston next month. He offered to come down but I told him that I was still looking for a job. Little did he know, I was preparing a special gift for him.

I stayed in on Friday night while Michael was working at the bar. Bored, I called Alex and he picked up instantly. He told me that Brandon was at a conference in Toronto. I started to take my pants off and candidly tell him how I was stroking my cock. Alex too was naked when I and had a dildo in him. I listened to him moan through the phone. I instructed him to thrust it deeper into him. The minute he came and screeched “shit”, I started ejaculating on the sofa. I passed out afterwards with my pants off dreaming of how Alex could still bring that part of me out after all these years and that I might still want him. Michael came home at about 4 and carried me to the bed. I felt my plants slid off completely exposing my bare ass. Lying on the bed, I felt his cock pushing into me as I moan in my sleep. While fucking me, he asked me whether I’m going to fuck Alex like he’s fucking me now. He came three times within 20 minutes and kissed me on the cheek before turning the lights off. I could tell how drunk he was cause he was more aggressive than usual because his kisses on me lingered of Jack Daniel. Or maybe he was a bit jealous that I still had my eyes on Alex. Either way, both conjectures only turned me on more.

The next few weeks leading up to my initiation passed by quickly. I had gotten a new job overlooking some risk modeling projects thanks to Michael’s old friends. I owed a lot to Michael at this point and I knew that he would soon be rewarded as the day of my initiation comes closer. I still thought of Alex, wondering whether married life was working out for him. We still called each other when Brandon wasn’t around. Unlike him, I didn’t have to hide it from Michael. He also thinks that his dad fisting me was a onetime thing. I assured him that I was uncomfortable and that I consider Michael as more of a dad to me. After all, he offered me to stay at his place when I decided to move to NY. He didn’t know that we were fucking at every chance we had. Alex has always been naïve. Maybe that’s why I do actually like him as much as I hate to admit it. Something about his innocence made me want to corrupt it. Granted, I would get my wish soon.

The day of my initiation finally came and Michael told me how his recent VL check was off the charts. It was still daytime but it didn’t matter. I had my lips on his cock the minute he got back from the clinic and I was sucking it like my life depended on it. Michael came and said that I shouldn’t waste his cum. Night fell and the Brotherhood started to turn up. Michael started by saying that tonight, there would be only 1 initiation given that only 30 people showed up. Deep down, I knew he wanted me to be the only cumdump. His cumdump. The original 20 came too so I knew that I would definitely carry Michael’s strain. It was February after all so I didn’t have any high hopes that I would get a huge celebration. I was a bit surprised at first that I would be the only one getting fucked. Michael assured me that he cleared up this month’s breeding session from any new members to specially welcome me. Cat’s out of the bag. Either way, it didn’t matter. This was the point of no return and I was focused on seeing Alex once I know that I was carrying his father’s seed.

Michael got me wearing a black leather jock that night. As he hung me on the sling he asked me whether I would like to wear the same bondage mask I had worn 3 years prior. He said that if I wore the mask, we could go live and make money. It was a Friday night after all.

“I value privacy so I want you to know that I only broadcast if it’s anonymous.”

I kissed him to signal my consent before he put the mask on me and I whispered to him that the idea that I wouldn’t be able to see my breeders is one of my darkest desires. As he heard this, he got hard and the rest of the Brotherhood started laughing with one of them asking if the breeding has started.

I was put on to the sling and I could feel my head trying to adjust to the angle that my body was in. I didn’t think of what would happen next but I suddenly felt my jock being pulled out and my dick going through a cold metal ring. A chastity cage. I heard my jock snap back and I could suddenly feel hands going through my whole body with my orifices being explored, tongue and finger wise. As this happened I could also tell that I was being rimmed. I also felt their mouths invading mine. This happened for about 10 minutes until I hear the sound of a gong being struck, signalling the next procession. The waves of hand and tongues that I felt on my body started to disappear with my nipples suddenly being pinched and clamped to a chain that acted as a necklace. I shouted but I could feel my arms were being further restrained by the members. I then felt a palm on my stomach and a pinch on my hole piercing me. I let out a tiny mix of screech and moan before experiencing my first cock of the night.

His hands were all I need to know. The same roughness that he always had. It was Michael’s. Michael maintained a steady pace. I could feel the beads of his sweat dropping onto my chest as he pulled me in closer, taking his time to peck me and play with my tongue. He started to picked up the pace to cut short and make way for the rest of the patrons of that night.

“Are you ready for this?” He whispered into my ears without adjusting his pace.

“Maybe you’re carrying my seed already, given that we’ve fucked every day since you arrived. But making it official only makes this bond real. Do you really want my seed and join us?” he held my head this time, rocking it while fucking me relentlessly.

“Of course I want it. I need it. Since Day 1. Please come in me Michael. I have to carry your seed. Please don’t stop” I tried to say in my heavy breaths while he was jackhammering me.

“That’s a good bitch. I welcome you to the Brotherhood.” He said, finally about to come.

I’ve already felt his precum building up in me but when his cum shot into me, it felt like bullets were hitting inside of me. It was electrifying. All while both of us held each other, covering in sweat and cum.

The next few people who came were fucking me in ways that I could never imagine. To compare their fucking styles with Michael would do a disservice. They each were on their own league. By the time the 20th member had been screwing me, I could start feeling my hole losing up.

“You’ve had 20 guys shoot in you and you’re still tight. Oh, dude.”

I couldn’t see him but I could hear his voice and imagine him to have a huge built as I could feel the tremors in my thighs as he pounded me. As he got closer to my mouth I could also tell that he had a bushy beard. He even spit into me. I willingly swallowed. Before he was about  to come he started gripping on my shoulders and squeezed me till I started to let out a louder moan. When he came, he slammed me into him and I screamed, opening my second hole and accepting his seed. If I didn’t have the chastity cage, I would have shot buckets of cum hands free. I can tell that I was already having blue balls. I had an hour left and I was still hungry for more cum.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1

As always, I appreciate the kind words. I couldn’t help but to continue writing more immediately after getting some positive feedback in my inbox ;- ). I hope that the next chapter will keep you entertained. I welcome any suggestions/criticisms and will try to add in more if any of you have any ideas. I also deliberately decide to not name the protagonist to let you picture yourself in his position. I prefer writing from a first person perspective anyway.

---

The next 10 men who bred me continued to be as amazing as the previous ones. Each of them who fucked me felt different. I could feel the length, girth, and size of their balls thrusting into me. Cum was spilling out of my hole but I was still tight. I guess I was born for this. Even though I was being fucked for hours, I never felt bored. How I could contain my hard on in that chastity ring remains a mystery.

As I was taking in my 24th or maybe 25th breeder, Michael came up to me and let me know that I was doing really well.

“Take it all in. No regrets now.” He whispered with his fingers in my mouth.

“I love you so much.” I said, surrendering myself fully for the first time by uttering those words that haven’t been said since I first had him in that hotel. Michael then looked at me and smiled. If it weren’t for the presence of the brotherhood, I was certain that he was tearing up a bit seeing the state I was in.

“Me too, me too.”

After the last person fucked me, Michael ended the night by taking my chastity off and jerk my cock off till I shot an uncountable amount of loads.

After we were done, the first thing Michael said was, $25,000. That’s how much we made in 5 hours of broadcasting my fuck. 8,632 viewers. Someone had dropped $5,000 after the first 2 hours. The rest, was history. It must have been one of those premium channels that only a certain niche of subscribers could access to.

“Not one of my highest though. Henry, the one with the huge balls had made me $45,000 before. You can see this Brotherhood as a coop if you’d like since I take half of it and the rest is shared equally among us. But tonight, it’s all yours since you just got here.”

Lovely. I had sold my cunt for 25 grand. I have to make up to Michael in some way so I went to the leather man to get a pair of chaps and boots. While I was browsing through the vests and other leather wear that engrossed me, the assistant, a huge daddy who was wearing a tight black tanktop asked me,

“That was you last night, was it?”

I didn’t know what to say but to give a confused stare, before he continued,

“At Michael’s. On the sling? Begging everyone to load you up and claim you into the Brotherhood?”

I then saw how bushy his beard was and I connected the dots immediately. I smiled and nodded.

“Of course. The 20th guy. The one who was surprised that I was still tight. How can I forget a night like that. Or a beard like that.” I answered, feeling my cock starting to rise.

“Any friends of Michael’s is mine too. It is a Brotherhood after all. Anything you want is half priced. There’s more behind. Come. ”

He said, leading me into another part of the store where an even larger collection of leather wears were displayed. I also then realised that he had closed the door. The room was stale and humid, indicating that the room wasn’t open to public.

“I think you need a pair of bands. It’ll look good on your arm. And some new butt plugs. The one we plugged into you that night wasn’t good enough. It was for rookies. I can tell you’re way past novice now.”

He then took out 3 different kinds of buttplugs with the largest being almost the size of an ostrich egg. They were all metal and had its bottom embezzled in black crystals. He then took out a 5 different kinds of jocks, two being animal printed but in leather and the others being your standard football jock. Each jock also had a cockring. I was starring at everything in awe. Finally, he took out a leather collar with the word cumdump and a bondage hood in rubber. With everything being laid on the table, he gave me an interesting sales pitch.

“Now, I can sell you all these for $500, with a discounted price of $250. Or I can fuck you now, and every load I give you will get you an extra $50 off.”

Cheeky. Who said you can’t mix business with pleasure especially when you have a dominant daddy who has bred you and whose name you don’t even know? He could’ve just told me that it’ll be free if he gave me 5 loads. Selling really is an art.

“I can see how this place survives now. I’ll take your second offer. Michael would’ve preferred it anyway.” I said, pulling my pants off, getting closer to him and biting his lips, feeling his hard on that I’ve seen since I got in the store.

“Michael is really lucky.” He said, suddenly licking my face and snogging it, getting me hard. He threw me on the table and suddenly restrained me with a chain that was kept under it. He held my ass and spit on my hole, probing me and circling it. I yelped and told him to go deeper. He then took out a huge dildo, probably around 18 inch and pushed it in me, sending me on another pane of pleasure. My eyes were rolling as he told me,

“You know, you might be Michael’s carrier, and I know nothing would break that bond, but I can take you on a journey to open up your deeper desires.” Still thrusting the dildo in me. He was right in a way. His dick was huger and longer. He was big, but it would be a nice change to Michael’s toned figure. With this daddy, I can cushion myself in him, making spooning feel like I’m wearing a warm mink blanket.

“You don’t know what Michael and I have. I can be your bitch and cumdump and Michael wouldn’t care because he and I have something that can’t be explained.”

“So, you accept my proposal?” He took out the dildo and I could now feel the tip of his cock.

“Certainly.” I replied willingly. With that, he got into me and fucked me like a pig who hadn’t been fed in years. 5 loads I thought to myself. All for free fetish gear. How beautiful my life has turned out to be. This daddy was quick to come. He came in me 5 times within 20 minutes. It must have been lunch time because no one came in the store. After his last load, he started licking from my hole up to my mouth, with his cum spreading in a line on my back, mixed with both his and my sweat. He then asked me for my name. I replied and asked his.

“Nate.” He replied, confusing me as I instantly thought of Michael’s previous lover. Or was it just a coincidence? Looking back, Michael never showed me any photos of Nate, and he was sad but always annoyed when I ask of him.

“Wait.. didn’t Michael and you...”

“He said I’m dead, right? Of course he did. Did he say I died in Long Island? I hear sometimes he say Fire Island. Still the same Michael. We never spoke of what happened but I’m always at his breeding parties. It’s the only time I’m back at that loft I used to call home. It’s interesting how even after everything that happened, we still respect the code of the brotherhood.”

I was confused even more. Why wouldn’t Michael acknowledge him? How can Michael talk about him as though he was dead? How often does he talk to Michael? Was I going to be discarded like Nate had been, flagged as a dead to the man who made me discover myself?

“What happened? I can’t believe this. He always avoided talking about you.”

“Well, I guess it was partially my fault. You see, I’ve always told him to try and reconnect with his family. He told me about Kate and Alex. One night, I was at West Side Club alone and I saw this hot man who looked like a younger version of Michael. Unlike Michael, he was blonde. He too was alone and I could tell it was his first time. I was attracted to him instantly. I walked over and started talking to him.

“You’re a sexy stud. Is it your first time?”

“Yeah, I just moved into the city. Feeling a bit adventurous.”

“What’s your name?”

“Alex.”

“Well Alex, what are you looking for tonight?” I asked him, not realizing that this boy could be my lover’s isolated son.

“Nothing too extreme. I’m just trying to forget tonight.” He responded, telling me how he was having feelings for his sister’s boyfriend that was about to be his brother-in-law. I then asked him more and he told me how he would always blow this dude every thanksgiving, feeding on his cum more than cranberry sauce. I told him that he shouldn’t worry and I guided my cock to his mouth. He was a good blow actually. I then fucked him hard without any mercy. He screamed good. I really did a stretch on that one. After we were done, I asked more about him and he said that he just started his residency at NYU and so on. He also told me of his father who was living here and how he wasn’t sure whether he wanted to contact or not. The curious part of me made me ask his father’s name. As I heard the first name, I instantly got hard and told him that I had to leave because he was too young for me. I didn’t even tell him my name. I couldn’t get my mind off of the fact that I fucked Michael’s son.”

“When I told Michael, he got angry at me. He told me that he didn’t want to combine his life here with his previous life. We were still on good terms at that point but what broke the camel’s back was when I started to look up on Alex and found out that he was interning at the hospital Michael and I go to. I decided to schedule a meeting with him and his dad once and that was when Michael came home and was livid. It’s probably because he didn’t want his son to know of his condition. I mean, who cares, we’re undetectable at this point. Maybe he had always built this illusion that he could have separate lives. Anyway, he got angry at me that he decided to ‘kill’ me in a sense where he dismissed the last 20 years we were together, as though it was nothing. He said that there was no point now that it’s combined.”

As I listened to Nate, I can see it all coming together now. Why Michael wanted me. Not only because he loved me for the way I was but because he’s deciding to embrace his hidden life with his previous one and combine it as one. What other way to prove this but to fuck your son-in-law? Incest was not in his cards and I know that Michael was not that extreme to fuck Alex. Which is why he wanted Alex to stay far from the Brotherhood. Nate continued,

“At first, I thought it would be any normal fight we usually have but one day, he packed all my things. Ridiculous. I was in no mood to argue cause our breeding party was in a few days. I asked him whether I was still welcomed and he told me, “Strictly for the parties” like I was a fucking caterer. Other than that, we don’t contact each other anymore. We have fucked a few times during those parties but it was all temporary. Every time I fucked him and he says that he wants me back, I am dealt with rejection and no text back. It’s been 4 years now so I’m getting used to it.”

If only Nate knew what I was going to do with Alex. Or if he knew that I was the brother-in-law that Alex desperately wanted. I love how Michael and I have a secret relationship. Sure, people know we’re together. But no one here knows who I am. I told Nate thanks for the leather gear and the story but I met Michael online and I was from Rochester. The fact that Alex didn’t name me saved my ass from being put in an even more peculiar situation. I left the store, with new gears and fresh load in my hold.

When Michael got home, he asked me what I bought. I told him that my ass was loaded with Nate’s and that everything in the paper bag was a 5 cum-load discount.

“So, you met him.”

“How do you even tell people that your ex is dead? Isn’t that a bit rude? I didn’t know you can be so dramatic. To think that I sympathise with you when we first met with your sob story of Nate.”

“Please, even before we fucked you were already in love with me when you saw my P.A. at that urinal. You couldn’t hid your lips pursing, containing your salivation for me. Plus, that was all the past. Why are we digging it back? Are you into Nate now? Wow, you really love me that you want to screw everyone I love and loved, don’t you?”

he taunted me. I was silent. I really don’t know why I was so involved with Michael. I have never been fixated on someone for so long. It’s as though he had been a part of me since forever. I used to not believe in the concept of soulmates but I think with Michael, it was because no matter who I fucked, he was still the only one that would satisfy me. With Alex, it was another foreign territory but that’s because of our limited experience in only having vanilla sex. Perhaps he could be a contender. But I know Nate was all for show.

“Maybe. Are you angry? Has my flare worn out since I might be carrying your seed now? Am I now just part of your brotherhood and that you’re scouting for another potential cumdump to replace me?” I snarked.

He came up to me, pulled me from my shirt and pushed me on the wall, touching my mouth first before kissing me.

“No one could replace you. You know that. I know we like to tease, but don’t hurt my feelings.” He said, kissing me more and slurping my ear, sending me to an overdrive. I don’t know whether I regretted saying what I said because if not, I wouldn’t be pushed up the wall now. He then looked me in the eyes,

“Okay? I love you.” He finally said. After 48 hours. Took him long enough.

“Okay” I said before he carried me into the room and fucked me missionary style. I arched my hip on to him, pulling him in with my hole. This was one of the fucks we’ve had where we didn’t just fuck for the sake of it being a fuck. It was love. I know this because his facial expression wasn’t with lust but with care. I could feel his load in me now and I started to come hands free. Having my  cum jetted on my chest and face, Michael slowly licked them up and kissed me.

We looked at each other while laying on the bed.

“I need you to know that you’re different. I trust you and I need you to trust me. I’ve never felt like this with anyone. Nate was holding me back. I knew that I couldn’t get him involve with my family.”

“Yeah. Don’t worry. Let’s forget what I said. I didn’t know it would hurt your feelings. I’m sorry. I just thought that we were still teasing. You’re special to me too, Michael. And I trust you too but I still have some doubts that this won’t last.”

“Don’t ever say that.” He said as he pulled me up and fucked me with my hands on the headboard now. Planting in me another 2 loads.

“I hope you are initiated soon so that we don’t have any doubts any more. Whatever happened today, just forget about it. I’m not going to disallow you from fucking Nate, but please don’t mention him. Even during our parties.”

“I won't.” Was the only response that was needed before we slept. As long as I have his permission to fuck Nate, I was okay. Even if Michael was bored of me, I know Nate would go for his sloppy seconds.

Edited by wtvrfzzz
  • Like 16
  • Upvote 3

Hi. It's been great writing up these stories. This is the only place where I don't have to hide my thoughts. Thanks again for the sweet words. ❤️

---

The next two weeks, I woke up with a pang in my head and I could tell that a flu was coming in. How turned on I was when it happened. Michael and I walked to the clinic with our hands together. As soon as the results was out, Michael smiled. My VL was at its highest. We celebrated by getting drunk and fucking each other that night. Michael had also gotten some coke to really mark it as a celebration. We fucked like animals that night. My meds was coming in a few weeks, giving me a window to fuck Alex. How my plan is now set in motion.

The next day, feeling down from the amount of lines I did, I texted Alex a photo of Michael, sleeping with half the blanket covering his bare ass.

“Should I fuck your dad? I’ve been resisting it since I got here. He wouldn’t though cause he loves Kate so much.”

“Love? Lol that’s bullshit. And gross. Fuck me instead. It’s been weeks since you said you wanted to come by.”

“Tonight. I’m taking Monday off. I’m actually getting on the bus in a few hours. See you.”

“Wait, what? Where are you going to stay? Brandon is still here.”

“You got a spare room right? Kat told me she stayed with you last month. Last I heard, you’re doing quite well.”

“We won’t be able to do anything then.”

“Hah, don’t get your hopes up ;- )”, I sent before getting on my bus.

Alex really was doing well. He lived in South End, in one of those gentrified brownstones that Michael never liked. Brandon opened the door and I could tell why Alex married him. He looked like me. It was jarring. A less hotter version of me albeit taller. My narcissism made me want to fuck him though, pondering whether it would be considered masturbation. Brandon told me that Michael had a night shift and that I should make myself feel like home. We kicked it off and started drinking a bottle of wine I bought from the Walgreens near Port Authority. Brandon then asked me if I smoked pot. I forgot that it was actually legal here. We got stoned and I finally asked,

“I know this sounds weird, but don’t you think we look a bit similar?”

We were built the same, we had similar facial structure, and besides the difference in the size of our foreheads and my manbun, we basically had the same body hair pattern.

“Hah, I actually thought of the same. Maybe we’re cousins or something. I only know that my great grandfather was Dutch.”

“Makes sense. My mom descended from a Dutch family too. No wonder you were at the door already when I said I would be here at 9.”

“And you were punctual, too. Would it be incest if we fucked?” He laughed. Oh Brandon, me fucking your husband would be incest since I was going to impregnate him with his father’s seed. But you know what would be a hotter idea? If I planted my seed in you and you give it to him instead. That would be even better.

“No, Brandon. I doubt we’re that closely related. You’re probably a 5th cousin 3 times removed . Why? Are you into it?” I said, sensing the mood changing.

“No, man. That’d be weird. Porn, maybe. But not real life.” He responded. I could see that he was having a hard on now.

“So what’s that, then Brandon?” I looked at his hard on, and then back at mine. I pulled him closer and started pulling his clothes off.

“No this isn’t happening. I know you and Alex have had history. I don’t want to get into this.”

“Oh don’t be a prude, Brandon. You want me to fuck you. You want to know what it’s like to have someone that looks like you fuck you. I can tell you never miss a chance to look into the mirror cause I do that too. Maybe our ancestors fucked for us to have this moment now.” I told him seductively.

Brandon gulped and looked at me. I can see that his hard on was outlining the lycra he was wearing. I pulled it off and dived my mouth in. While he was reclined on his sofa, I began rimming him and probing my fingers into him. He was panting now. I then asked him if I can fuck him. He said yeah hesitantly. I shoved my cock into him and let out a moan which he mirrored too. I piston fuck him to save time and ensure that my seed was planted into him quick. It really felt like I was fucking another version of me. I then heard the door open while I had his legs on my arms, deep in Brandon with his eyes rolled up, about to come closer to the gift I have.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1