a five load day off

Londonbear

I had  welcome day off this week, a top who sometimes fucks me messaged to say he needed my hole, so I prepped and he came by around 2, and fucked me and blew about a weeks with in my ass, he never lasts too long and is always kinda in a rush, the second buy was another guy I know, he has only fucked me twice before, so this was my third load off him, hes really hung and thick, and despite having a cummy pre-lubed hole it was still hard to take him, he really pounded me, took his time, and had me move around a lot until he got the perfct angle on his cock to blow a huge load in me. Then at 3.30, a friend came around to play records and fool around, of course before we played the records he fucked me and shot a huge load into the mix. By this time its 7 pm and my partner got home, and needed to play, so me my partner and my friend had a threesome, my partner fucked me first and just used the cum already in me as lube, and then my record playing friend went last and gave me another load, my fith of the day, as often happens, I then made them dinner and we chilled out, me with a sore hole and five loads dripping..................

• Like 4