Pozzing a 25 Year Old Latino Fuck Hole

The first time I fucked him was in a sling. A friend of mine told me that he was going to be at a bathhouse I frequent, so I showed up and found him right away. It was obvious, the description was very accurate.

He's a smaller boy, 25 years old, latin with beautiful dark skin, and a young looking face with a perpetual smile pasted on it. He's solid, meaning he's not really lithe, but he's not chunky or fat at all. Just well proportioned and with a butt that is so full and round and worked out that it was tough to grab his cheeks with both hands and spread it apart so my tongue could get into his tight little hole.

But what a hole it was. Yeah, it was tight, but not too tight, an attribute I am determined to change in whatever boy I fuck. I really prefer to cum in a hole that's been fucked until it's gaping wide. When there is only slight pressure on my fuck stick is when I am able to finally cum. I've fucked boys for a couple hours or more.

When I'm fucking to loosen up a boy's hole, I let my cock slide all the way out and let him catch his breath before I slam it all the way in up to my nuts. It opens him up and fills him and usually his eyes go wide and he starts to worry that he's about to shit on me, so they often run to the bathroom. After they discover that it's just the sensation of being fucked hard, deep and rough, they get into it and take it like that over and over. My cock stays rock hard and rarely needs to be guided in with my hands. I can point my cock with my hips after I've got used to his hole, and slide it in fast and hard from fully outside his hole.

Well, that first time was pretty damn hot and I was fucking him to loosen his hole. I told him to clench his hole so that I could not get my cock in and he dutifully tightened it up just before I slammed my cock deep into his hole again, much to his surprise. It didn't take long of me whispering in his ear to tighten that fuckhole up before it was really getting quite used and much looser.

Without needing my hands to guide my cock I'm able to use them to spread a boy's hole wide, grabbing each butt cheek with a hand and pulling those cheeks apart and expose his hole.

Then he started bucking and whining and begging for my load, and I rarely can resist once they start begging like that, it turns me on. So I fucking shot my load into his hole. For whatever reason, my cock was well positioned when it started to throb and pulse with each gooey was I was blasting into his ass. So much so that I could feel the "splashback" for lack of a better word, as each stream sprayed out. His eyes grew wide and I could tell that he felt it too. He started to lick his lips and buck as he felt each blast.

Now I know that often a bottom can only tell that you're cumming by when your voice changes or you actually say something like "I'm cumming" but this boy felt every single wad. And I could tell he liked it.

And that's exactly why he wanted breeding number two. And I wanted to go back too because he is so damn cute, for one, but also because just as I was cumming and for a little while after, particularly as I was slumped over him, he started to contract his ass muscles and literally suck the rest of whatever residual cum was in my nuts. His ass was sucking my cock! It felt great.

So the second time rolls around and we're in the same bathhouse. I told him I wanted to feel what it was like to be in his hole when we both came at the same time. Now I was a little concerned since the difference in age between us is 20 years. I guess I don't trust that a 25 year old is really capable of finding an older man attractive enough to cum too. He hadn't the time before, even though I knew that he was saving himself for the night since he was meeting more than just me to get bred.

But this time I had him all to myself and I wanted to feel his ass clench around my cock when he came. It's my favorite sensations especially when I'm cumming too because I know that he's somewhat out of control at that moment. His ass muscles contract automatically and the sensation of my cum blasting inside his guts usually makes them cum back again and again.

So this time he wanted to watch my face and threw his legs up in the air, one of my favorite positions, one which most bottom boys are out of shape to do for long, but not this one. I could have probably bend this boy in half like that for hours, but I didn't need to. I came in him after a little over an hour and by then my cock was rubbed raw because he has freshly shaved his hole and a few nubs were long enough to really irritate the skin on my cock.

Well, I can't say that it was entirely my doing, but when I called him up again about two weeks later, he begged off saying simply that he was not feeling well and thought he should lay low for a few more days at least.

Ah, the HIV flu, I thought. I remember it well.

I can't be sure that's what is was, because I probably won't be privy to his blood work or anything, but I just had this gut feeling after we talked. It sure sounded like it.

And when he's feeling better I can't wait to pump another big poz load up into his hot little hole.

Edited by Hotload84

• 1 year later...

What's funny is that I actually did recently stealth poz a hot 25 yo latin boy - came all over his ass and then stuck it in. He at first asked for condoms, but I stuck it in raw anyway, and he went for it. Didn't tell him I was poz (he didn't ask) and didn't tell him I was going to breed him. But he seemed to love it.