Shaving Fetish

Does anyone else have a shaving fetish? I love getting tweaked and getting shaved...my mouth gets nastier and I keep urging the top to shave more of my hair....

Initially it was just my crotch and balls, and ass but I’ve gotten more extreme. Chest, pits, urging guys to remove hair on my legs and arms. Makes me feel so piggy and submissive.

Recently had a top guy tell me the next time he saw me...my head would be shaved too. Scares me to be that visibly a pig, but I was rock hard the whole time he was telling me what was going to happen.

Also discovered that this fetish exists even during sober sex!

Love to hear your stories, or see pics of you being shaved down.  

4B9AE52F-DCE5-47B6-A26B-2F75947BA12F.jpeg

Hell yes!  For a long time I loved getting high with a bud and we’d shave each other’s heads, starting with clippers and finishing with a razor and shaving cream.  The physical feeling of someone else running clippers across my head then lathering and shaving my scalp is incredibly erotic and makes me cum every time.  It’s a hell of a lot more fun than shaving my own head, and when you’re both spun and in the same headspace it’s not only hot but also very intimate and a good way to bond with each other.

Edited by Qban
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Love shaving a guy’s cock and cunt, eating his newly shaved hole out and fucking him. Shaved a fuck buddy’s head a few weeks ago as he gagged in my cock. He had to keep very still so I didn’t cut his head. Made cumming up on, piss face fucking him and finally shooting a wad down his throat very intense. Then flipped him over and fisted his already cummy hole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, billy said:

I hate pubic hair!  I have been shaving for years..

zoom_0.mp4_snapshot_07.24_[2018.04.11_05.09.10].jpg

I have a 'thing' for the totally shaved look, especially the crotch and ass! I have always noticed that guys who 'played a lot with others' (sexually) and were physically active (gym) would keep themselves smooth! So now it's a hard-wired fetish now that gets me going: along with a list of other fetishes: i.e. piercings, tats, sexy (long or extra-short) hair, Mohawks, abs, going commando in denims... jock-straps, leather, wrist-straps, cock-rings... hot damn... goes great altogether too

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the pictures, the private messages, and the posts! I’ve had a hard-on much of the day. Was just sitting out naked getting sun on my shaved crotch and chest 

368D117A-418A-4B94-99BB-B03BA4DC3C2E.jpeg

Guest takingdeepanal

It used to be a ritual when one of my tops used to see me. He HATED body hair on his bottoms, and he used to like seeing me look more "innocent".

I'm into a lot of "types", but if you offered me 2 clones of the same guy I'd pick the shaved smooth one.  The act of shaving doesn't do a ton for me, but the finished product does.  A lean guy with SHAVED cock and hole drives my lust through the roof.  No idea why, but a couple days worth of body/cock/crack STUBBLE pushes it even higher.  I can still remember beig in a sex club in Atlanta about 15 years ago, dim lit area, but this muscular guy was in front of me busy.  I was feeling him up and felt his stubbled body, then worked down to his ass.  The crack was a few days of stubble like his body and his hole was WET :)  It was before EVERYONE was barebacking, but I knew I found what I wanted.  I was stroking my cock getting ready to go in, but this HOT muscle shaved slut turned me on so much I accidentally came just from fingering his shaved crack and wet hole and jacking my cock hard.  I felt like a loser for cumming prematurely, but this isn't the only time that's happened.  Something about a shaved muscle SLUT being such a whore turns me on HARD and makes me cum fast.  Personally I go through phases of trimming or shaving.  I frequently shave my chest and ass and balls - when I do that I trim my cock WAY down with a #1 guard, so it LOOKS shaved but isn't.  If I'm gonna play with a totally shaved guy I'll do the same if he's into it.     

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I love how free my body feels when it's shaved all the time.  It's a freeing effect everyone should be able to feel as often as they like.  I really love being naked with others that shave their bodies.  I'm also a swimmer so shaving removes the drag hair has, plus the water feels amazing moving over my shaved body.   😈  😋

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2019 at 7:01 AM, NatureBoy said:

I love how free my body feels when it's shaved all the time.  It's a freeing effect everyone should be able to feel as often as they like.  I really love being naked with others that shave their bodies.  I'm also a swimmer so shaving removes the drag hair has, plus the water feels amazing moving over my shaved body.   😈  😋

Yeah, Bro. Love the feeling of shaved or being shaved. Head, chest, cock, ass. Usually don't shave legs, but could be open for that, too.