Do you believe in the future?

highcountrybb

Guest BreedMeInVegas

If someone didn't believe in it, then they're constantly being surprised every new second that comes along.  What the future holds is an entirely different discussion.  People are so hyper focused on the present that they forget that everything passes, and everything changes.  Don't like the leader of your country, with the exception of some countries, a new one will eventually come along.  I don't understand how mankind has changed so drastically in the last few years to the point where some people can't handle any sort of stuff they perceive as bad.  The presence of 'safe places' only goes to show that there are some in the world who don't have much of a chance of surviving it. 

Fight for what you can change, allow other to have a different opinion if you expect them to hear and understand yours, and make your own future instead of waiting or relying on someone else to do it for you.  Individuality isn't such a bad thing, we shouldn't strive to become some bland society where we don't have differences to learn about and celebrate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Moderator’s Note: This is not the appropriate place for political discussion. I am not sure if hat is what the Original Poster was asking for though. Feel free to restart the thread either in the political forum or in here with a request for people to leave politics out of it. I am not going to take the time to try to divide the politics from everything else.

Please don’t trash threads outside the political forum with politics. We have those topics segregated for the same reason as other topics. We believe people should be able to come here and read about the smutty things they want to see and not have to deal with things they don’t.