Am I the only one that hates long winded Tops at the Baths

D123

I love going to Steamworks, and getting pump full of loads. But I'm really starting too hate tops that are long winded in that setting I once had a top in me for almost 20 mins and the other tops waiting there turn got bored & left. The top thought it was his go ahead to keep going I'mma Cumdump i'm not happy with just one load! By the time he was finished the 3 other were already in other bottoms giving away my loads to them......I can't be the only one that feels this way right???

Enjoy the 20 min fuck unless it's only about the load count. I love tops who can fuck for longer than 3 minutes before they cum. And it shows he enjoys your hole.

But wouldn't you do the same? If you saw a top you want to get fucked by busy with another bottom wouldn't go around to find another top?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

When you say “long winded”, do you mean “likes a long fuck” or “keeps on talking”? In general use, “long winded” usually means the latter.

If he wasn’t getting on with business because he was distracting himself by talking while fucking you, I can understand the irritation. But if he was just a long-haul fucker, I sympathize less.

From my perspective as a service cumdump bottom, my foremost duty is the pleasure and satisfaction of the Top inside me at that moment, whether he ruts me for two minutes and cums inside, or for twenty and then decides to pull out and finish in someone else. He isn’t there to serve me - I’m there to serve him.

His load is his to give, or not give, as he pleases. It isn’t mine to take, ever. The notion you express that the loads of three Tops who might potentially have fucked you belonged to you and were basically stolen by other bottoms makes no sense to me at all, but you are likely not a service-oriented bottom. Some bottoms are self-serving, but all cumdumps have some aspects in common.

You are a self-proclaimed cumdump. No Top owes you or any cumdump a load, and you are not entitled to the load of any Top who isn’t inclined to give it.

I would encourage you to be cautious airing complaints irl about the fuckings you receive or telling guys you’re “not happy” unless you’re getting all the loads - you’ll soon gain a reputation as a greedy bottom who’s ungrateful to Tops, and you’ll have a harder time finding the loads you want.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, D123 said:

I love going to Steamworks, and getting pump full of loads. But I'm really starting too hate tops that are long winded in that setting I once had a top in me for almost 20 mins and the other tops waiting there turn got bored & left. The top thought it was his go ahead to keep going I'mma Cumdump i'm not happy with just one load! By the time he was finished the 3 other were already in other bottoms giving away my loads to them......I can't be the only one that feels this way right???

i appreciate your honesty, you are who you are. It's rare in my experience, but you sound like a dom bottom, which i think is counter intuitive to most bottoms especially to  those who have sub in their nature too. Personally i associate being bottom, penetrated and inseminated, with "sub."  

i used to be what i called a "cum dump," but that has changed for me. i've turned into a quality over quantity bottom, which is not to suggest that getting a quick load can't be a "quality" experience or to minimize the value of cum. Really, it's the opposite, i want both parties to value the connection, and cum can be a part of that.  i get that we can quantify the connection between Top and bottom down to the end result of depositing cum, but i think we as humans can go beyond that.  We have cognition and emotions that we can fuck with (i.e. sexually connect with) too.  

For me, being sub is not automatic, it's a response. For example, i was texting with a guy on Recon last night and at one point He said: "and it's "sir."  I.e., He was telling me to use "sir" when addressing Him. i did. But my doing so didn't elevate Him to Dom  for me emotionally or cognitively, it was surface. To me, submission is something i give, just like a Top or Dom is giving me His cock or cum, i am giving Him my body as a receptacle a place to temporarily put His cock and permanently leave His seed. Submission can be surface or run deep, but for me, that's dependent on the person i am with. my "submission" is, at least in part, a reflection of His dominance. If His dominance is 'shallow,' so is my submission. 

For me, the connection can involve so much more than cock, cum and ass. What i crave as a bottom/sub, is the energy and desire of a Top/Dom to penetrate, create, effect, influence, mold, modify, leave His mark, inseminate, impregnate... the descriptors can be endless. Conversely, i see the wiring of a Top/Dom as wanting/needing to do those things, to connect in that way with someone who needs and wants who they are and that part of their self they need and want to impart.

For me, the best connections are balanced.  One of the best connections i have ever had with a Guy we had awesome sex. Yet,  i spent the week end with Him and didn't get one drop of actual semen from Him. But, He left such a deep physical, mental and emotional 'mark' on me, that i carry Him as a part of me a couple of years after we were together. He definitely fucked and seeded me.

i think mechanical sex is still special, but it's the basest form of sex and can almost be disrespectful of the act.  i think whatever form sex takes, the quality of it is effected by the presence and focus of both parties.  i think we can fuck 'deeply' for 30 seconds or 30 minutes, that it's not about time.  

• Upvote 1

As another top this is annoying. Their is a guy who goes tho the cumunion in SF, jumps into the hottest guy their and will fuck endlessly. He does a lot of grunting a growling like he’s going to cum, but I swear the dude hasn’t cum in years. He’s thinks he’s putting on a show, but he’s really just keeping the bottom from taking loads. If you want to date a guy, don’t go to cumunion. 

Guest FinalDL2021
On 8/17/2019 at 11:21 AM, D123 said:

send them my way, I love tops that can fuck for a long time; when am lucky enough to have this experience, I usually have a hands free, prostate orgasm.