Will you vote for Donald Trump in 2020 ?

SubHornyBottom

Will you vote for Donald Trump in 2020 ?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Will you vote for Donald Trump in 2020 ?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 07:00 AM

On 4/2/2024 at 1:32 AM, BootmanLA said:

Please identify one country that thinks the US under Biden, as opposed to Trump is the "laughingstock of the world".

The Mueller investigation (a) did find that Trump & his entourage did any number of things, including agreeing to meet with Russian agents who specifically advertised "dirt on Hillary Clinton", thus demonstrating their willingness to collude with our adversaries to win the election. Mueller found this did not rise to the level of a criminal conspiracy, which is what they would have been charged with ("collusion" is not a legal term; "conspiracy" is). He did not, however, say that they didn't collude - merely that their collusion did not rise to the level of criminal conspiracy.

Furthermore, he did not absolve them of obstruction of justice. He specifically left that question open, presumably not expecting his boss to sandbag him by holding the report confidential for a month but two days in publicly stating that obstruction charges weren't warranted. Except that once the actual text - with the sections the court ordered "unredacted" revealed - was released, it was pretty clear there was a very strong case for obstruction charges. 

The idea that it was a "total setup" is bullshit. Trump himself, or his team, initiated every action that led to the investigation, including accepting the Russian meeting invitation, firing Comey for refusing to go easy on his team, and more.

Yes, Trump beat two impeachments. But "holding the House and Senate" means nothing if you don't have a 2/3 majority (which they didn't), and especially when not a SINGLE Republican (even those who now publicly run him down) had the courage to vote to impeach - preferring political expediency and electoral survival over doing the right thing. The facts were indeed there - it's just the Republicans (and you, I'm guessing) refuse to actually look at them.

And no, Adam Schiff did not "lie the entire time". But I guess if you're used to believing Donald Trump, you would regularly mistake the truth for lies and vice versa. 

Did you watch all this from main stream or independent news? If you say mainstream, let me stop you right there, because it's laughable. MSM is all biased one way or another. I seek out independent reporters and articles that don't have bias, like Just The News. Just straight facts from a real investigative reporter who only seeks the truth. And I did watch most of what was going on with Trump through all his proceedings, right from the cameras of the House and Senate as I was was out of work due to an injury.

So you admit that Adam Shit LIED. Just saying that right there puts high doubts into trusting anything that comes out of his mouth. And I don't believe everything that comes out of Trumps mouth. Trumps mouth needs a muzzle, but his economic and State of the Union policies were probably the best since Clinton.

Joe Biden his in his basement for over a year with his entire team trying their best to get this mental circus elected. And his entire presidency has been and will be a joke. He's a liar, he's racists when he supported a well known KKK Grandmaster Senator and called him one of his closest friends, and said to the African-American community that if they don't vote for Biden, then they're not black.

And because race is always weaponized by the left just shows you how bad the Democrat Party is. Shouldn't they be promoting the black community to succeed, trying to eliminate racism, but they don't because their priority is you vote our way or you're any of the ist or ic words that the left uses so much to generalize half the population? Fuck that. Don't need some leftist lunatic telling me how and what I should do in my life then call me pitiful names because they don't agree with me. Sorry, this guy doesn't play games. I call it as I see it. And if you don't like it, tough shit. Grow up and thicken your skin.

• Downvote 6

On 4/3/2024 at 3:59 PM, WillingRawVerse said:

Did you ...blah blah blah...Grow up and thicken your skin.

So let's recap: No, you can't name a single country that thinks the US, under Biden, is the laughingstock of the world. Nor can you refute what I wrote about the Mueller report, because it's 100% factual.

You claim to seek out "independent sources" but don't cite any - which would give others the chance to check out your sources. As far as your documentation goes, you could have just made up everything you claim is "real news".

No, I don't admit Adam Schiff lied. Reading comprehension is not your strong skill, in my view - Maryland does have good adult education programs, though, so you might check into a class in that.

I'm sorry to inform you that there's no such thing as "State of the Union policies." The State of the Union is a political speech and nothing more; it doesn't DO anything. As for his economic policies - the only things Trump changed, economically, were (a) lowering taxes for the rich (which blew up the deficit and thus increased the debt), and (b) disastrous trade wars that hiked tariffs (which are taxes on domestic consumers of the imported goods); the reciprocating tariffs, primarily from China, caused their importers to turn to alternative sources for the affected agricultural products. That, in turn, caused widespread disruption of our agricultural sector, requiring massive bailouts that (a) further blew up the deficit and (b) essentially negated any revenue from his tariffs. If that's what you consider "best" economic policies, I also recommend remedial economics courses.

Now, I do agree you're free to think and believe what you want and vote how you want, no matter how stupid the things you believe are, and no matter how dumb your votes are. That's the beauty of America - you can do incredibly stupid things freely.

• Upvote 7

On 4/1/2024 at 10:32 PM, BootmanLA said:

Please identify one country that thinks the US under Biden, as opposed to Trump is the "laughingstock of the world".

The Mueller investigation (a) did find that Trump & his entourage did any number of things, including agreeing to meet with Russian agents who specifically advertised "dirt on Hillary Clinton", thus demonstrating their willingness to collude with our adversaries to win the election. Mueller found this did not rise to the level of a criminal conspiracy, which is what they would have been charged with ("collusion" is not a legal term; "conspiracy" is). He did not, however, say that they didn't collude - merely that their collusion did not rise to the level of criminal conspiracy.

Furthermore, he did not absolve them of obstruction of justice. He specifically left that question open, presumably not expecting his boss to sandbag him by holding the report confidential for a month but two days in publicly stating that obstruction charges weren't warranted. Except that once the actual text - with the sections the court ordered "unredacted" revealed - was released, it was pretty clear there was a very strong case for obstruction charges. 

The idea that it was a "total setup" is bullshit. Trump himself, or his team, initiated every action that led to the investigation, including accepting the Russian meeting invitation, firing Comey for refusing to go easy on his team, and more.

Yes, Trump beat two impeachments. But "holding the House and Senate" means nothing if you don't have a 2/3 majority (which they didn't), and especially when not a SINGLE Republican (even those who now publicly run him down) had the courage to vote to impeach - preferring political expediency and electoral survival over doing the right thing. The facts were indeed there - it's just the Republicans (and you, I'm guessing) refuse to actually look at them.

And no, Adam Schiff did not "lie the entire time". But I guess if you're used to believing Donald Trump, you would regularly mistake the truth for lies and vice versa. 

Yes,,I agree

On 4/2/2024 at 3:00 PM, WillingRawVerse said:

Lots of speculation here about Trump. Voting for Trump. The Biden Administration has set the US back and Biden is the laughing stock of the world. Now I don't approve of everything Trump did but to say that the Muller investigation "found" Trump guilty of has been debunked numerous times and it was a total setup. Trump even beat 2 impeachments with Dems holding both the House and Senate. The facts where not there to support what Adam Shit was saying. And it has been proven that Shit lied the entire time.

For impeachment, 67 Senators need to vote in favour. With more Members of Congress now voting straight down Party lines, it is now more and more less likely that any POTUS will ever be impeached. 

On 4/6/2024 at 1:33 PM, TaKinGDeePanal said:

For impeachment, 67 Senators need to vote in favour. With more Members of Congress now voting straight down Party lines, it is now more and more less likely that any POTUS will ever be impeached. 

Technically...... impeachment itself only takes a majority of the House. It's the conviction on the impeachment charges that takes 67 votes in the Senate. (Impeachment is roughly akin to an indictment, but for political, not criminal, matters.)

But absolutely - the idea that 15-20 senators are going to cross the aisle to vote for an impeachment these days is fanciful.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Technically...... impeachment itself only takes a majority of the House. It's the conviction on the impeachment charges that takes 67 votes in the Senate. (Impeachment is roughly akin to an indictment, but for political, not criminal, matters.)

But absolutely - the idea that 15-20 senators are going to cross the aisle to vote for an impeachment these days is fanciful.

I think I was thinking of the conviction itself (which is the only thing that really matters).

• Upvote 2