One of the most beautiful cocks...

concerned1

The most beautiful and delicious cock I have ever saw and sucked belongs to my friend  and regular Todd. 8  inches long, 6 inch girth shaft, a 7 inch girth silky, big, mushroom cock head. Love to feel it in my mouth when he pulsates and pumps his creamy cum into my mouth. Oh how I love to slick the precum out of his cum eye and suck the last drops of cum from him.

• 2 years later...

The most beautiful and delicious cock I've ever seen belonged to my dear friend with benefits, may he rest in peace.  Dark chocolate in color, 9.5" in length, 6" in girth, thickly veined, with what he called 'obscene overhang'.  What made it even better was that it belonged to the sweetest, most amazing man and to add to it, he had a bubblebutt, with hair on his crack and it fucked as sweet as it tasted.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

The most beautiful and delicious cock I've ever seen belonged to my dear friend with benefits, may he rest in peace.  Dark chocolate in color, 9.5" in length, 6" in girth, thickly veined, with what he called 'obscene overhang'.  What made it even better was that it belonged to the sweetest, most amazing man and to add to it, he had a bubblebutt, with hair on his crack and it fucked as sweet as it tasted.

Hugs...