A faggot's one decision

ThroatFag

I accept I am a faggot. Any sexual encounter I've ever had and ever will have is one where I submit and am used in order to pleasure Real Men. I didn't choose to be a faggot. The only choice I have is to get on my knees or not.

If I don't want to be a faggot ill have to be celibate. So far, I've chosen to do my duties. Do you guys feel the same?

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BritBottom

Yes and No.

I accept the way I’m made, for whatever reason that is intrinsic to who and what I am – I didn’t choose it and I can’t change it. There was a time as a kid when I hated it (I was born when it was a crime) but hormones won so I accepted and now embrace it.

I don’t see myself as used.  For me I am a man who is attracted to and loves other men. As a bottom I submit to men because servicing their needs gives me pleasure and satisfaction. I don’t regard myself a less of a ‘real’ man because I like a cock up my ass or because another man spunks his seed in me – he gets off, so do I.

How you deal with it, how you want to be or satisfy your needs is for you to decide, whatever works for you is great we all get through in our own way.

3 minutes ago, BritBottom said:

Yes and No.

I accept the way I’m made, for whatever reason that is intrinsic to who and what I am – I didn’t choose it and I can’t change it. There was a time as a kid when I hated it (I was born when it was a crime) but hormones won so I accepted and now embrace it.

I don’t see myself as used.  For me I am a man who is attracted to and loves other men. As a bottom I submit to men because servicing their needs gives me pleasure and satisfaction. I don’t regard myself a less of a ‘real’ man because I like a cock up my ass or because another man spunks his seed in me – he gets off, so do I.

How you deal with it, how you want to be or satisfy your needs is for you to decide, whatever works for you is great we all get through in our own way.

I do but to only one man

Depends for me too.  i have a decided sub nature, but it doesn’t present the same to everyone but is in great part responsive. For me it’s as if i have all these collaring sites inside of me and some Tops/Doms find and know how to collar them and some don’t. my response is neither generic or universal, it is individual, but also somewhat dependent on Who i am with

I accept that I feel naturally driven to submit to masculine men, even though I don’t understand why; nothing in my past or my upbringing explains it.

I accept that some Men will consider me a faggot, will believe that they are superior to me because they can rut in my slit and fill my body with their seed.

I accept that I feel a genuine duty and purpose to allow Men to use my body for their sexual release, and act on it, even though I know most Men will neither believe nor understand that I absolutely mean what I say.

But I do not accept that my sexual status below other Men - even below other faggots, who have the same right to my ass as every other Man - makes me a lesser human being. The part of me that is undeniably a faggot is only one part of a remarkable whole that need not stand in the shadow of any Man.

The one choice this faggot makes is to surrender his body to a greater good, even if that greater good is sometimes nothing more than a stranger’s satisfaction at fucking and defiling what he considers a cheap whore.