Cruising

Guest Cle216fkr

Guest Cle216fkr

I'm sure this has been talked about 10,000 times, but i recently gave up on apps and gay clubs here are basically like a snarky community center (small city) what are some ways you pick uo guys i public settings? Back and forth glances are nice and a but how do you know to take it a step further or how do you give them the go ahead to take action?

Guest CuriousDallas

You have to be bold and willing to accept rejection, not to mention maybe getting rolled or getting into trouble. When I started playing outside my buds I cruised a park I’d hear guys from the nearby Army base went to. I also went to the Target and Walmart and cruised. I didn’t know what I was doing but guys came on to me, we talked and we’d take it to the bathroom to do whatever, sometimes out to their car, sometimes back to their place. Horny and desperate makes for bad choices.i got beat up a few times. I also got raped. And yet I got back on that horse again. Some guys were nice and we swapped numbers and played more. Most guys just wanted to get off and that was it. I learned along the way. I’m like you in that I prefer picking up a guy at the gym or park versus the hit or miss of Grindr. 

Guest Cle216fkr
11 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

You have to be bold and willing to accept rejection, not to mention maybe getting rolled or getting into trouble. When I started playing outside my buds I cruised a park I’d hear guys from the nearby Army base went to. I also went to the Target and Walmart and cruised. I didn’t know what I was doing but guys came on to me, we talked and we’d take it to the bathroom to do whatever, sometimes out to their car, sometimes back to their place. Horny and desperate makes for bad choices.i got beat up a few times. I also got raped. And yet I got back on that horse again. Some guys were nice and we swapped numbers and played more. Most guys just wanted to get off and that was it. I learned along the way. I’m like you in that I prefer picking up a guy at the gym or park versus the hit or miss of Grindr. 

You're absolutely right. All of those are probably the reasons i haven't been more forward lol. I'm told i come off unapproachable and not gay, but not quite "approach me" gay so its been a struggle. But yeah grindr is pretty much done for me %60 ppl i seen around town and %10 might work out and the other 30 arent interested i guess lol so im at a weird point.

Setting aside sex in public restrooms or on nude beaches which  are a slightly different genres of cruising, where holding your hard naked cock is usual, I’ve cruised a few times in parks, outside public restrooms and on the street. The technique that seems to be fairly universal is to catch a guy’s eye, possibly to look again after turning away or having passed while walking to stop and look back, and to touch your crotch. I’ve found a real frisson from hook ups made this way compared with, say, apps. It’s especially hot when you weren’t actively cruising but out on the street a random encounter means your eyes meet, your gaydar is engaged and within minutes your having sex. That kind of unplanned cruising - or unexpectedly being cruised by a stranger - has been rare for me but the two cases I can remember still make me hot.

6 hours ago, BB4fking said:

Setting aside sex in public restrooms or on nude beaches which  are a slightly different genres of cruising, where holding your hard naked cock is usual, I’ve cruised a few times in parks, outside public restrooms and on the street. The technique that seems to be fairly universal is to catch a guy’s eye, possibly to look again after turning away or having passed while walking to stop and look back, and to touch your crotch. I’ve found a real frisson from hook ups made this way compared with, say, apps. It’s especially hot when you weren’t actively cruising but out on the street a random encounter means your eyes meet, your gaydar is engaged and within minutes your having sex. That kind of unplanned cruising - or unexpectedly being cruised by a stranger - has been rare for me but the two cases I can remember still make me hot.

This is true, and can work anywhere.  Eye contact, look away, look back.  For bottoms like me, I lick my lips and casually touch my ass.  If they are interested, it definitely works.

13 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

This is true, and can work anywhere.  Eye contact, look away, look back.  For bottoms like me, I lick my lips and casually touch my ass.  If they are interested, it definitely works.

Good techniques Boy, they'd work on me. Sounds like you can handle yourself pretty much anywhere.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

Good techniques Boy, they'd work on me. Sounds like you can handle yourself pretty much anywhere.

I can definitely handle my self anywhere.  🙂  I wouldn't be that subtle with you though.  I'd come over to you, bend over, and drop my shorts.😈

4 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I can definitely handle my self anywhere.  🙂  I wouldn't be that subtle with you though.  I'd come over to you, bend over, and drop my shorts.😈

As I'd expect you to do for an Alpha, subtlety is unnecessary.