What is the strangest thing you put in your arse

Pleasefuckmyarse2

On 9/5/2022 at 10:17 PM, faglick said:

I've done cucumbers, carrots, toothbrushes, beer bottles, hair brush handles,  shampoo bottles, body spray containers, etc. Really anything long and cylindrical.

Same, even though I have a nice selection of dildos sometimes the improvisation of what is to hand is all it takes to scratch that itch.

So beer bottles and other nice, thick round containers have been used to fill me. I have a very nice smooth rolling pin that has been pushed up me on more than one occasion.  I've been fisted and had a beer can pushed into me once, but I recommend letting those get to room temperature before even attempting that one.

Finally I have sometimes when out and about (ie cruising) ridden the gear shift in my car at quiet moments.

Its amazing what a hungry hole can do to the imagination.

On 9/15/2022 at 10:27 AM, danny---danny said:

When I was younger I had to improvise because I never had access to a dildo or the money or facilities to buy one. So I used some vegetables, regularly used the handle of a wooden plunger and different shaped glass bottles. 

The plunger works nicely in the shower because it suctions to the wet floor and then you can just ride hands free!

On 9/14/2022 at 8:16 AM, jmw003 said:

There's a company called Baddragon and they make all sorts of dildos. the horse shaped one is comes in different sizes.

There is also a KY company called Exotic Erotics , web page is Exotic-Erotics.com  They also have a farm, with horses, and make life casts of several of their animals. I have the stallion butt plug and it was a real , ahem, "pain in my ass" to take. However, it somehow has magically adapted and I can now force it in and then head out to mow the yard with it in, but the time I get done mowing I am def ready for play . 

I scrolled back thru all ( I think) of the posts, and while many of the things mentioned can be dangerous and we recognize that at the get go, a word of caution based on my own experience. Shoving food items up someones ass can be deadly, and not from damaging the lining. IF the person has any sort of a food allergy but it isn't profound, inserting that food item up the ass gets absorbed into the system differently that if it was being broken down in the digestive tract. I never had any real issue with banana's in my cereal or eating one now and then ( tho I was never drawn to them either) One day I came home from work, and the BF had several banana's in the bowl in the kitchen and he was out of town. I probably had just read the newest Drummer (1987) and was horny, so I shoved a peeled banana up my ass, and followed up with a dildo smashing and mashing it. Within 10 minutes I was experiencing the start of anaphylactic shock- face , tongue, throat swelling. I was able to recognize it as it began, raced to the bathroom and force shit the banana mush out, tossed on a pair of sweats and a shirt, and drove 3 blocks to the minor emergency center. I was 70/40 and unstable, in spite of getting 6 doses of epinephrine in one arm, and 6 shots of diphenhydramine  in the other arm. I ended up in an ambulance and taken to the hospital, where I spent a day and a half. I was very lucky. I was close to help, and I realized what was happening right off. I was very lucky- under 5 minutes to help, and even at that they couldn't get me stable. If you were in a congested city or rural area where the nearest help was 15 or 20 minutes away, fucking with food could be deadly. 

20 hours ago, AlwaysOpen said:

There is also a KY company called Exotic Erotics , web page is Exotic-Erotics.com  They also have a farm, with horses, and make life casts of several of their animals. I have the stallion butt plug and it was a real , ahem, "pain in my ass" to take. However, it somehow has magically adapted and I can now force it in and then head out to mow the yard with it in, but the time I get done mowing I am def ready for play . 

I scrolled back thru all ( I think) of the posts, and while many of the things mentioned can be dangerous and we recognize that at the get go, a word of caution based on my own experience. Shoving food items up someones ass can be deadly, and not from damaging the lining. IF the person has any sort of a food allergy but it isn't profound, inserting that food item up the ass gets absorbed into the system differently that if it was being broken down in the digestive tract. I never had any real issue with banana's in my cereal or eating one now and then ( tho I was never drawn to them either) One day I came home from work, and the BF had several banana's in the bowl in the kitchen and he was out of town. I probably had just read the newest Drummer (1987) and was horny, so I shoved a peeled banana up my ass, and followed up with a dildo smashing and mashing it. Within 10 minutes I was experiencing the start of anaphylactic shock- face , tongue, throat swelling. I was able to recognize it as it began, raced to the bathroom and force shit the banana mush out, tossed on a pair of sweats and a shirt, and drove 3 blocks to the minor emergency center. I was 70/40 and unstable, in spite of getting 6 doses of epinephrine in one arm, and 6 shots of diphenhydramine  in the other arm. I ended up in an ambulance and taken to the hospital, where I spent a day and a half. I was very lucky. I was close to help, and I realized what was happening right off. I was very lucky- under 5 minutes to help, and even at that they couldn't get me stable. If you were in a congested city or rural area where the nearest help was 15 or 20 minutes away, fucking with food could be deadly. 

I followed that link to that company. Wow! That's so hot. I might see if they're looking for interns.  🙂