• Similar Content

• By 317cumdump
      I'll be in Miami starting Thursday, Jan 07 until the following Thursday, Jan. 14. 
      I'm a complete cumdump and willing to take any load - NO LOAD REFUSED.
      Not yet sure where I'll be staying - I'm working out those details now. I'm flexible the entire time I am there, and will be able to host at my hotel, most likely near one of the beaches. I am also willing to travel within reason.
      TEXT: 3177358650
      EMAIL: 317cumdump@gmail.com.

• By SlutHole4U
      Uninhibited, masculine, discrete in-shape cock whore for use by anon breeders looking to unload
    • By Floodflash
      Will be visiting Denver soon and would like to smash and flood the biggest asses Denver has to offer. 
    • By Bokkierob
      I’ve always had a busy sex life but ever since I hit my 50s and embraced my Daddy identity I’m getting more younger men and boys than ever before who are willing to take my raw cock. I’ve got a regular, almost permanent live-in “son", Drew and hook-up regularly with other boys, either just me or me and Drew. I look after myself, hit the gym regularly and have a decent sized cock but my balls are kinda big so I rock a jockstrap. I live in a big city but it’s never seemed easier to find a “son” who’s willing to be barebacked and seeded by me. What so other Daddies and Sons think.
    • By Bokkierob
      I’ve been with my boy. Drew for almost a year. We have a typical dad, son thing going on. I breed him most days and every now and then he fucks me.He’s just announced that he would like a group fuck session with me as the only bottom. He wants to watch at least half a dozen men or boys seed me and when I’m full of sperm he wants to top off my hole with his load. I’m a bit worried that if he sees me serving a group of men as their cum dump he wont respect me as his breeding Dad any more. Apart from that I kind of want to do it. Any suggestions?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.