pissing into a guys bladder

tallslenderguy

i think this has been touched on in other threads, but i don't think it has a dedicated thread of it's own, so thought i'd start one 🙂

Most of my experience with piss has been from Tops pissing up my ass, which is probably my favorite type of insemination from a Top on so many levels. i'm both a physical and psychological bottom, and am sexually wired in such a way that i want/need another guys presence in me. Of course, that is pretty typical of a bottom. All bottoms want cock, many more want cum, then some want piss too... and other still (waves hand) want pretty much whatever comes out of their Tops body deposited in their body by their Top.  To me, that is the gay version of insemination and impregnation. 

On topic, one of the ways i have fanatsized about a Top putting His piss in me is with catheters.  i have two particular fantasies i'd love to have as realities.  

One is a Top placing a catheter in my penis to empty my bladder of urine, then He attaches my catheter to one that He has placed in His cock. Both catheters have valves on them (i have this set up in my bathroom cabinet, i'm a nurse lol). After He attaches our catheters together, He then opens the valves and empties His bladder full of piss into mine, then closes the valves and disconnects, leaving me with a bladder full of His piss. 

The second is sleeping with a Top who has places a catheter in His cock and then connected it to a tube that He's fed deep into my rectum and gut. He uses an inflatable enema nozzle in me so there will be no leaks and then we sleep connected like that through the night. He has a valve and He can either open it during the night any time He needs to piss, or He can just leave it open and as His body produces piss during the night, i become His bladder. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Most of my experience with piss has been from Tops pissing up my ass, which is probably my favorite type of insemination from a Top on so many levels. i'm both a physical and psychological bottom, and am sexually wired in such a way that i want/need another guys presence in me. Of course, that is pretty typical of a bottom.

This is so hot, and I want it so bad. I've talked my boyfriend into peeing on me a few times, but most of our ws play is me holding his dick while he pee's and shaking him off. I play solo every chance I get but it's not the same. The few times that he's given me a golden shower have felt so special, and I'd do anything to take it to the next level and have him actually use my mouth as his dedicated toilet. 

All bottoms want cock, many more want cum, then some want piss too... and other still (waves hand) want pretty much whatever comes out of their Tops body deposited in their body by their Top.  To me, that is the gay version of insemination and impregnation. 

🙋‍♂️

Yep. I'd take anything I can get from him and have it inside me (except for maybe vomit. I don't want vomit). 

On topic, one of the ways i have fanatsized about a Top putting His piss in me is with catheters.

That's hot.

Would it hurt if you had to have a catheter put in? I know someone who had a catheter put in their dick and they said it was their confirmation that they didn't have a pain fetish. 

I think the most pleasurable way for me to get a top's piss in my bladder would be for them to let me swallow it all. I'd try my hardest not to lose any. Then it would make its way to my bladder naturally, and I could hold onto it for as long as I can before it finally bullies its way out. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, backdoorjimmy said:

This is so hot, and I want it so bad. I've talked my boyfriend into peeing on me a few times, but most of our ws play is me holding his dick while he pee's and shaking him off. I play solo every chance I get but it's not the same. The few times that he's given me a golden shower have felt so special, and I'd do anything to take it to the next level and have him actually use my mouth as his dedicated toilet. 

🙋‍♂️

Yep. I'd take anything I can get from him and have it inside me (except for maybe vomit. I don't want vomit). 

That's hot.

Would it hurt if you had to have a catheter put in? I know someone who had a catheter put in their dick and they said it was their confirmation that they didn't have a pain fetish. 

I think the most pleasurable way for me to get a top's piss in my bladder would be for them to let me swallow it all. I'd try my hardest not to lose any. Then it would make its way to my bladder naturally, and I could hold onto it for as long as I can before it finally bullies its way out. 

Lol, yeah, "vomit" occurred to me too, and yeah... wouldn't want that... but i am surprised how far i've come.  For me, i love having something of Him inside me and even mixing with me. Piss does that.

i'm a nurse and have to put catheters in. Some guys it hurts, others don't care.  i've put them in myself to see how it feels, doesn't hurt to me, but we're all different.  

For me, my Top using a catheter to empty my bladder so He can fill it with His piss is like Him fucking and impregnating me, the idea is awesome for me, both mentally and physically.  i've never swallowed piss, but psychologically could be easily trained to do so and have begged for it before at a glory hole. 

If your Top has put a catheter in you with a valve, once He has pissed inside you, you have to hold it till He opens the valve and lets it out 😉

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/2/2019 at 10:21 AM, tallslenderguy said:

i think this has been touched on in other threads, but i don't think it has a dedicated thread of it's own, so thought i'd start one 🙂

Most of my experience with piss has been from Tops pissing up my ass, which is probably my favorite type of insemination from a Top on so many levels. i'm both a physical and psychological bottom, and am sexually wired in such a way that i want/need another guys presence in me. Of course, that is pretty typical of a bottom. All bottoms want cock, many more want cum, then some want piss too... and other still (waves hand) want pretty much whatever comes out of their Tops body deposited in their body by their Top.  To me, that is the gay version of insemination and impregnation. 

On topic, one of the ways i have fanatsized about a Top putting His piss in me is with catheters.  i have two particular fantasies i'd love to have as realities.  

One is a Top placing a catheter in my penis to empty my bladder of urine, then He attaches my catheter to one that He has placed in His cock. Both catheters have valves on them (i have this set up in my bathroom cabinet, i'm a nurse lol). After He attaches our catheters together, He then opens the valves and empties His bladder full of piss into mine, then closes the valves and disconnects, leaving me with a bladder full of His piss. 

The second is sleeping with a Top who has places a catheter in His cock and then connected it to a tube that He's fed deep into my rectum and gut. He uses an inflatable enema nozzle in me so there will be no leaks and then we sleep connected like that through the night. He has a valve and He can either open it during the night any time He needs to piss, or He can just leave it open and as His body produces piss during the night, i become His bladder. 

Hell yes! That would be hot asf!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/2/2019 at 1:21 PM, tallslenderguy said:

I have very similar fantasies, although slightly more mutual. I'd start with being connected by catheters. My partner lays on top of me as he opens the valve letting his piss flow into my bladder. We then roll together so I piss back into him. We continue to roll and repeat the process, enjoying the alternate feelings of fullness and release. There would need to be a valve to siphon off some of the excess piss as the pressure builds from our bladders continuing to fill naturally. That valve would be connected to a tube that could either flow into our mouths or through butt plugs to fill our holes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, fillmyhole said:

the only risk is getting a UTI , as foreign piss enters your bladder directly 

Fortunately there are no UTI's  in my fantasies, but it is one reason I've never tried to make it a reality.  With the right guy, however, I'd be willing to take that risk.

I did this with a close friend years ago, joined catheters and exchanged piss. We used to sound each others cocks, right into our bladders, and so I love putting a catheter in. My biggest stretch was a sharpie pen, my friend couldn't get anywhere near that size. Anyway, with the catheters joined we found by squeezing our bladder we could send piss from one of us to the other, the feeling was awesome.

As a young boy I remember holding the shower hose to my piss hole, then if I pushed out to pee the water would stream into my bladder, I loved the feeling of it flowing in, and the sensation of my bladder when it was full of warm water.

Guess I've been very lucky not to get any UTIs, not done such things for years now.

Unfortunately I split from my young friend, think I started freaking him out as I got more extreme lol.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2019 at 2:07 PM, funpozbottom said:

I have very similar fantasies, although slightly more mutual. I'd start with being connected by catheters. My partner lays on top of me as he opens the valve letting his piss flow into my bladder. We then roll together so I piss back into him. We continue to roll and repeat the process, enjoying the alternate feelings of fullness and release. There would need to be a valve to siphon off some of the excess piss as the pressure builds from our bladders continuing to fill naturally. That valve would be connected to a tube that could either flow into our mouths or through butt plugs to fill our holes.

i love your creativity. 

i have a hard time disengaging my mind and emotions from sex, and i love 'mind fuck.'  my particular bottom/sub disposition is that a Tops piss is very similar to HIs cum, that He uses it to inseminate and impregnate. i look at Him inserting a catheter as another way He penetrates me and i see all sorts of ways a Top can penetrate His bottom, physically and psychologically.  So i imagine Him doing the insertion and then purposely draining my urine and treating it as unimportant, because it's a bottoms urine and impotent (lol, i know, but i love the matter of fact attitude of it). His point of emptying me is to replace my urine with His piss, to puriposely penetrate me for inemination with His piss. my bladder is another receptical for Him and what comes from His body and my urethra is like a penis pussy for Him to penetrate/fuck.  Of course, ideally i find a Top who just thinks this way and has these kinds of attitudes that come up with these sorts of ideas.  Again, i don't imagine Him doing this in a mean way, but a lusty, almost need way, that He has to put Himself into a bottom boy where He belongs and a bottom is made for Him and His needs and wants, made to receive and hold Him.

On 10/26/2019 at 7:03 PM, rikg said:

As a young boy I remember holding the shower hose to my piss hole, then if I pushed out to pee the water would stream into my bladder, I loved the feeling of it flowing in, and the sensation of my bladder when it was full of warm water.

Interesting. I wonder if you could piss into bulb syringe and then squeeze it back into yourself.

On 9/2/2019 at 7:03 PM, tallslenderguy said:

If your Top has put a catheter in you with a valve, once He has pissed inside you, you have to hold it till He opens the valve and lets it out 😉

If you like the idea of giving up control of your bladder, I wonder if the cath could be connected to a remote control valve. Imagine your top putting his piss in you then going out to a bar. You would have no control over if or when he released the valve. If you're lucky, he might let you wear a diaper. If not, you soak yourself in his piss.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, funpozbottom said:

If you like the idea of giving up control of your bladder, I wonder if the cath could be connected to a remote control valve. Imagine your top putting his piss in you then going out to a bar. You would have no control over if or when he released the valve. If you're lucky, he might let you wear a diaper. If not, you soak yourself in his piss.

What a fucking great imagination. i love how you think!! To me, part of what defines a Top/Dom is the desire to be in control of their bottom, to effect them in so many ways. i love affectionate humiliation.

Edited by tallslenderguy