Does anyone else have a thing for truckers?

whore4poz

Guest AmbertheTG75

I’ve spent many a nights face down ass up with a trucker in his sleeper.  There used to be this one trucker that would fuck me and bring me a carton of cigarettes every time lol. 

Guest RawCunt

I happened to be one for  a year, travelling the country.

Unfortunately truckie cocks never seemed to be around when I was stopping at roadhouses and truckstops.

Even in the showers showing my ass, it never got taken

On 9/7/2019 at 8:56 PM, AmbertheTG86 said:

I’ve spent many a nights face down ass up with a trucker in his sleeper.  There used to be this one trucker that would fuck me and bring me a carton of cigarettes every time lol. 

Same here-also been chained to truck and made to fuck anyone he dragged over. Luv how dirty they are.nude+trucker.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BBFloridaguy said:

Truckers are hot!! I have a reg who always calls me when passing through and we get down and dirty together. He is poz like me and we recharge each other. He has hooked me up with other truckers from time to time. Mmmm love that trucker cock and ass..cum is sooo good!!

Oh yes-they are the best and usually AIDS full.