Married and being blackmailed. Any tips on taking it for the first time?

NewcastleCloset

Got myself in a situation and looks like I'll be taking dick in my ass on Saturday. Not much I can do about it so I've decided if I'm gonna take it I might as well take it good. 

My wife has a bullet butt plug. Will using this help? Any advice for a first time? Sorry if this is all basic, boring stuff to you but I don't really know where else to go and I'm obviously in the closet so can't talk to anyone in person.

Any words of wisdom appreciated. Oh and an important one... is there a better position to start with? Doggy or if I ride him? On my back? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m afraid that without sufficient information for us to judge the likelihood that your situation is genuine, you will find that most members here will assume that you are either a) attempting to pass off a very common fantasy as reality, or b) a troll.

The trope of being forced by blackmail to take cock is so ubiquitous that anyone making such a claim would be immediately suspect, hence @lovetobefucked‘s reply. I have had such a fantasy myself many times. In the sense that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, I fear you will have to come up with some pretty convincing explanations if you want to be taken seriously.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

I’m afraid that without sufficient information for us to judge the likelihood that your situation is genuine, you will find that most members here will assume that you are either a) attempting to pass off a very common fantasy as reality, or b) a troll.

The trope of being forced by blackmail to take cock is so ubiquitous that anyone making such a claim would be immediately suspect, hence @lovetobefucked‘s reply. I have had such a fantasy myself many times. In the sense that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, I fear you will have to come up with some pretty convincing explanations if you want to be taken seriously.

I suppose when you put it like that...

If it was a fantasy it wouldn't be a very good one. More info needed, you're right: I will say though that the reason I left details at a minimum is because I didn't want it to sound like a fantasy. I just want the info. 

I've been with my wife for 12 years. Married 4. I've been sucking off a guy in the next street over for 8 of those years. Twice a week. 8 years. He's never fucked me,  never even broached the subject. I just assumed he wasn't in to it.

Anyway yesterday from absolutely nowhere he completely turned. Says he wants to fuck me or he's telling my wife everything. 

Of course sucking has lead to further thoughts so I've always wondered, but it seems to be sudden and I'm nervous as hell.

He did mention bareback which is how I found this forum and to be honest it hasn't helped my nerves.

Edited by NewcastleCloset

1 hour ago, NewcastleCloset said:

I suppose when you put it like that...

If it was a fantasy it wouldn't be a very good one. More info needed, you're right: I will say though that the reason I left details at a minimum is because I didn't want it to sound like a fantasy. I just want the info. 

I've been with my wife for 12 years. Married 4. I've been sucking off a guy in the next street over for 8 of those years. Twice a week. 8 years. He's never fucked me,  never even broached the subject. I just assumed he wasn't in to it.

Anyway yesterday from absolutely nowhere he completely turned. Says he wants to fuck me or he's telling my wife everything. 

Of course sucking has lead to further thoughts so I've always wondered, but it seems to be sudden and I'm nervous as hell.

He did mention bareback which is how I found this forum and to be honest it hasn't helped my nerves.

Actually if it were a fantasy it's one that a lot of guys in here have had and your story is still implausible.  BUT enjoy your fantasy because your ass is probably already well used!  lol

I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Yes, it will probably help to use the plug as a means to get your hole accustom to something entering it.

When he enters you, if you find it difficult or painful, bear down with the muscles in your ass as though you were having a bowel movement. This will open up the entryway.

You should clean yourself out using a plain-water enema beforehand. Do a search on the forum here; there are some very good threads on the subject with instructions.

Lubricate your hole with your choice of the commercially available lubes. Personally, I use simple coconut oil, but your options are many.

As to position, I imagine that will be under the Top’s discretion.

Lastly, consider alternatives to complying with the blackmail. Doing so can only place you more deeply into the blackmailer’s control, and his demands may not stop with your ass.

Best of luck.

• Thanks 1

Guest CuriousDallas

Don’t do it. He’s a blackmailer and a bully, they rely on threats and intimidation to get what they want and know people get scared and will give them whatever they want. The only thing that stops them is confrontation and typically they back down when that happens. And it won’t stop with him fucking you this one time...you’ll have made yourself an easy mark agreeing to it. He’ll want more. He may have others join. He may take photos or video it to increase your exposure and vulnerability. Again, don’t agree to it. I know this because I used to bully kids in middle school and high school and it included bullying kids into sexual acts. 

If you’re going to do it, which is the dumbest idea ever, then ride his dick to start so you have some element of control. It scarcely matters as he’s likely to be in full control the whole time and I wouldn’t be surprised if it isn’t non-sensual and borderline rape. Expect him to bareback you and cum inside you. Expect him to be HIV positive and expose you to the virus. This is why you can’t let him do this. You will lose your health, your wife, and your existence if you let him do this. You have to stand up to him and take the chance he may say something to your wife. But most bullies are scared kids at heart and will back down. He’ll probably beg and plead with you, make promises. Don’t do it. Bullies back down when you stand up.

I'm very curious what (if anything) happened yesterday.

If you indeed got topped yesterday, you may want to look at getting Post-exposure prophylaxis, or PEP which can reduce the risk of getting HIV.  2 things -- you need to start taking it within 72 hours of the sex act & this is meant for emergencies rather than "I got bred and need to do something now"

12 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

I know this because I used to bully kids in middle school and high school and it included bullying kids into sexual acts.

Interesting. Given your experience, what is your perspective on the position of the blackmailer in this case? Is there any situation in which you believe we should find sympathy with someone who uses a form of coercion, however indirect, to acquire sexual favors? It could be argued that the blackmailer gives the person being blackmailed a choice of alternatives, and if that person makes the choice to comply with the blackmailer’s demands, then that choice becomes a form of positive consent. Having bullied guys into sexual acts in the past, could you ever envision a situation in which you might do so again, and how would you justify it?

I ask these questions because this is another area of male power psychology that I understand poorly.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, KYRiley said:

I'm very curious what (if anything) happened yesterday.

If you indeed got topped yesterday, you may want to look at getting Post-exposure prophylaxis, or PEP which can reduce the risk of getting HIV.  2 things -- you need to start taking it within 72 hours of the sex act & this is meant for emergencies rather than "I got bred and need to do something now"

It happened. I insisted on protection and he complied. He pulled out and came in my mouth as usual.  Not sure if things just go back to how it was now or whatever.

I didn't actually get to read any of the advice as I soured on the place after the first reply but thanks to those that tried. 

To those concerned about blackmail. It's been 8 years. Nothing I can do about it now. Pretty sure he's HIV negative. I wouldn't do anything to put my wife's health at risk.

I'm glad he used a condom.

He attempts to blackmail you if you don't do BB and he complies with a condom the first time. 

I'm not 100% sure, I'd trust him. 

I hope that he's not in the blackmail mood anymore and whether it's twice weekly sucks and fucks, here and there, I hope you both can come a reasonable agreement.