Btms you prefer older or younger tops

mnbare

Love being fucked by older guys. Though I haven't tried younger, I think I'd prefer older. I like the sleazy aspect of letting pervy older men have their way with me and not saying no to these sleazy older men who shouldn't have their cock in somebody much younger than them.

There's just something about it I can't really explain properly.

Ultimately I don't care, especially if whoever is fucking me cums inside me. 

That aside, for sure I love it if a young guy is fucking and loading me. Quite a while ago a young guy in the sauna (who I thought was actually a real bottom) fucked and loaded me. It was through a glory hole, but I had the door to my cubicle open and I saw him approach and go into the adjacent cubicle. It was incredible sex. Then again, last Sunday, a guy fucked and loaded me in the darkroom. Again, it was great sex and a fucking massive load. As he left I saw enough of him in the light to know he wasn't exactly a twink (I don't know - 40s? Maybe older? Not sure.). What I do know is he can fuck/load me anytime. He knew what he was doing and I felt a real connection. I wanted to please him, but he also wanted to please me.