blindfolded

as1717

Yesterday I went on Grindr to try to find a top to come over to breed me. I looked for a while but really had no success. Then I got a message from a guy with very low profile info no picture just a twenty-three-year-old contacts me. I asked him if he wants to fuck me and he said yes as long as I have the condoms and lube. I said I don't like condoms and rather go raw. Then silence. I figured that turned him off.    
A few minutes later he contacts me again and says okay. Now I have not seen what he looks like. He is 2 miles away. He said he wanted me naked and ass up when he came. I said fine. So I stripped down put a pillow under me and lube and then I thought the extra touch would be to blindfold myself so I did. So I hear him come through the unlocked door and sees me naked ass up and blindfolded. So I hear him strip down and lube up his cock.

Then he lines up his cock with my ass and starts fucking me harder and harder until he says do you want my load and I said oh yes. So he cums in me. That's when I thought do I keep the blindfold on or take it off so I see what it looks like and I decided to take it off. He was a very hot black 23 year old. I licked his cock clean then he said thanks and laughed and said he'll be back again. Very very hot.