Selling used toys?

WelshpupForPoz

Considering down sizing my toy collection, make some cash and some room. Some of them have never even been used, even though unpackaged, so it almost seems a waste. And throwing them out seems like a bigger waste, surely if they are washed in boiling antibacterial soapy water it'd be find (a maybe some here wouldn't even care).

So I just putting out some feelings, would there be any interest? Anyone know maybe a place it might be better to try? UK only, shipping would be too much, especially on weightier ones.

Some toys include, Bam, Dick Rambone, XL bad dragon david werewolf, large nexus remote plug, the very old style butt fleshlight and some others, I'll have to inventory them and take some pictures.

Probably a yamaha keyboard too, I need some cash for my albanian lover to bred me again ;)

• Like 1

LMAO... have often thought of doing this too.  i've frequently mentioned on here how sometimes an ad will dom me into buying a toy. i figure that's what it is, because using a toy on myself is just disappointing to me, i need the interaction with a Top or Dom guy to make it 'work,' otherwise, it's like using a broken toy for me. 

Still, i have a drawer full of toys that rarely, if ever, get used.  i ofter wonder if i suddenly died and someone came over to empty my house and open my toy drawer. Eek lol. i have dildos, plugs, vacuum pumps, electro, a fuck machine, several cages, sounds, really big plugs for stretching, enemas, catheters.  

These are all things i wish another guy would buy because He wants to use them on me. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

LMAO... have often thought of doing this too.  i've frequently mentioned on here how sometimes an ad will dom me into buying a toy. i figure that's what it is, because using a toy on myself is just disappointing to me, i need the interaction with a Top or Dom guy to make it 'work,' otherwise, it's like using a broken toy for me. 

Still, i have a drawer full of toys that rarely, if ever, get used.  i ofter wonder if i suddenly died and someone came over to empty my house and open my toy drawer. Eek lol. i have dildos, plugs, vacuum pumps, electro, a fuck machine, several cages, sounds, really big plugs for stretching, enemas, catheters.  

These are all things i wish another guy would buy because He wants to use them on me. 

Yes !   Living close enough and join up with him - being my coach - helping me developing my cunt to  Big Beautiful Rosebud or Prolapse - love advice and willing try anything !  :)

10 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Think this is the same for me, I see a toy and think Ill like to use of myself, but...to be honest the set up and clean up just seem far more trouble then its worth, nothing beats a guy deep inside you skin on skin....in a way it makes sense, I don't like condoms inside me, so why would I enjoy silicone, its the contact, the domination, being your own dom is no fun.

I have a toy box, and I wonder the same...if I got hit by a bus, my poor family discovering this. Or I've started seeing this guy and he seems(vanilla) but he satisfies me so well, and I think what if he came over and see this, what would he think. What do they say about me, especially since they mostly go unused.

I'll try get an image up later today. Thanks

• Upvote 2

Picture uploaded to my Gallery, as you can see, quick a selection and they are all in need a loving home...or hole.

I'm not sure whats with the fort troff one, its in a non smoking enviroment, I tried to use it one but has been cleaned and sat in a bag in the box since and its discoloured. But its not dirty.

Top of the picture, is a urethal plug with tube attached for piss play.

Inquire about other things you wish to know, open to offers, UK only though. I might check smaller items shipping cost but the larger ones I know would just not be worth it for either of us.

Edited by WelshpupForPoz

Not really having much interest here. Anyone know of any other sites that I might have better luck selling such used items on?

In the meantime, maybe itll help if I put some prices I might be willing to accept.

The Square peg Woofy tail XL is £150 new on regulation, I'd let that go with the korg chew toy, the oxballs woof tunnel butt plug and Im sure I have a leather black/red collar for around £100, pup play was never a good fit for me, so a nice cheap package for those getting into it.

The David werewolf XL would likely cost over £200 to get into this country new, I cant even see an option for the cum tube anymore on the site, but again I'd let that go for around £100

The Bam and Dick Rambone dildos I'd probably see go for £15 each

I think the Mr Hankey's Centaur pictured is a mini not the small, but I cant find a listing for it. But again £20 maybe?

It would be a great way to boost your own collection, help me clear some space and the money would go towards me seeing someone Ive completely fallen in love with in another country, tickets for my next trip already booked but many more planned after that.