Anon with a jockstrap?

Verbaldomtop

Guest PozJock
On 12/17/2019 at 1:49 AM, GaBottom said:

In a jock strap and leather harness, with a blindfold hood - best way to be a cumdump. 💦💦💦😈😈😈

Love being a slutty, no-loads-refused bottom bitch. 

My favorite things to wear when im being a no load refused cumdump 😉

Guest BreedMeInVegas

Most of the time I'll ask the top that's coming over what he'd like me to be wearing when he walks in and finds me, and most of the time they say a jockstrap which is fine with me because that's what I prefer to wear.  I'd be willing to guess that when I bottom, 95% of the time I'm in a jockstrap.  It just feels like the unofficial uniform of bottoming!

• 3 months later...
On 10/9/2019 at 12:47 PM, Verbaldomtop said:

How many of you bottoms go anon face down ass up in a jock? I know this might be a random question but its my absolute favorite way for a bottom to be and im having trouble finding guys in my area like that. So im curious how many of you are into that?

Dude. Cum to Toronto. It's wall to wall bottoms here (at least when we are allowed to be within the same walls) and jocks are reasonably popular.

I started wearing one about a year or so ago and I love it. I hope it advertises my status as a bottom. The fact that I may not even look at you tells you I am no loads refused.

There are some subsidiary benefits. I rarely touch my cock while bottoming, but it gives the tiniest bit of stimulation to my dick and soaks up the precum. Some of the cum spilling out of my ass will drip onto the straps and pouch so after a while you can tell how much I have been fucked.

I normally wash my jock after each night out but recently started experimenting with wearing a cum crusted jock to see what the boys think.

Normally I wear a white jock but recently bought a black one. Wanted to see if it shows the cum more. Only got to use it a couple of times before he covid-19 lockdown.

When this is over, cum to Toronto. We will show you a bunch of jock asses to breed.

We have a famous cruising spot in Brighton Uk by the sea front with one long walk surrounded by a lot of bushes. Really often when I’m cruising there at night I end up in a jock on all four on one of the bench along the path taking anon. Due to the fact there is only one main path it does definitely maximise the efficiency when one is in the mood for high quantity. Saturday night on a warm summer night it’s a slutty bottom’s dream place So yes I have to say in a jock face down ass up is my favourite position but for me It’s outside rather than at home 😉