TWF: Toxic Wrestling Federation

TWF

Chapter 1

I started to think coming to this place was a bad idea. I didn’t get this feeling when we were telling two eyes staring out of a sliding peep hole in the door the password to get in, or when we were descending the rust metal spiral staircase into the darkness below. Nor when we stood in the dimly lite locker room that looked as if it was straight out of a horror movie.

It wasn’t until I was standing in my frayed jock strap and combat boots on the makeshift  viewing stands that enclosed an old wrestling ring. We, myself and my partner in crime Dan, were in the front row leaning on the wooden rail watching other men, dressed in jocks and boots just like us filling the stands.

“What is this place,” I asked Dan.

“You will see,” was his reply.

The ring looked as if this was its last days and would soon be home in a dump. The ropes were unraveling and looked as if they would let someone fly out if they were hurled into them.

The mat had worn spots all over and dark stains all around it, which I assumed was dried blood. What stood out the most to me was the huge black scorpion in the middle with a red plus sign in its stinger.

“What’s the scorpion mean,” I asked Dan

“You will see,” he replied again

The stands was filling up quickly with men dressed in jocks and boots and soon the lights over the stand went out, casting darkness all around. The ring was soon flooded with bright lights, so focused on the ring that the stands were still shadowed in darkness.

“Chasers and Gifters, welcome to the TWF:The Toxic Wrestling Federation. The line up tonight are going to be brutal. It’s going to be life changing. It’s going to keep you hard and leaking, wanting more and more”

“Our first battle is between a twink who weighs maybe 20 pounds soaking wet and The Executioner. Our second match is a tag team match between a couple who have been together for twenty years and Dr. Death and Reaper”

“Fuck we are in for a treat tonight” I heard someone say in the darkness behind me.

I looked over at Dan, he was bent forward with his ass pushed back framed by the straps of his jock. The man behind him was slowly dragging his finger up and down his crack. I couldn’t believe it, Dan was shy about anything sexual when out but here he had a stranger stroking his crack. Dan reaches down and pulled a brown bottle from his sock, twisted off the cap causing a little hiss. He held it under his nose and inhaled deep.

Seeing me watching he pulled me down until I was leaning on the railing and pushed the bottle under my nose. Having hit poppers before, I breathed deep and rode the rush.

“Fuckers, entering the ring is our challenger, known as Twinky!”

I watched as this short small framed guy enter the ring. He was no taller than five foot and was about a hundred pounds. He was super lean and completely smooth. He was dressed only in a skimpy posing strap like the ones bodybuilders wear. He was walking the ring pulling his posing strap up as he circled the ref, waving at the crowd of men.

“And now fuckers entering the ring is our champion— The Executioner”

My eyes widened and my mouth fell open as I watch a beast of a man enter the ring. He was massive! He towered over the twink by at least a foot and a half and out weighed him by a hundred fifty pounds! His muscles body was covered in tattoos which made every muscle look even bigger and every vein stand out!

His face was half covered by an executioner’s mask, hence his name.

My mouth started to water when I saw his crotch. He wore a jock so ragged that I could see most of his thick shaft. His pouch was so packed it was pushed out so far that when he turned to the side you could see his cock and balls. As he flexed his muscles, his cock would flex and push out more from his body.

My hand slide down my abs and squeezed my own cock, as if my hand had a mind of its own. My other hand grabbed the brown bottle from Dan and took a deep hit. I felt the man behind me push himself against my back, his pouch against my naked ass. I turned to see but couldn’t make out much from the dark.

“Just getting a better view” he whispered in my ear.

I pushed my ass back and turned my gaze back to the ring. The ref had both contestants in the middle of the ring, I guess explaining the rules. I still couldn’t take my eyes off the Executioner. As he turn I looked directly into his dark eyes. As they locked I felt a chill run down my spine. His eyes looked dead inside. As I stared, he winked and then shot his middle finger in the air at me.

I jumped a little, feeling the pouch against my ass bounce.  My mind wondered - did he really lock eyes with me or was that just my imagination. I tried to blow it off, but felt that our eyes connected.

Both men in the ring went to a corner as I shook off what I though just happen as the man behind me pushed his crotch into my bare ass.

“So many men in this room lives will change tonight” he said in my ear.

I focused my eyes forward.

“Maybe I will get to change yours” he said in my ear again

I could feel his cock expanding as it was nestled in my crack

“I’ve help so many reluctant men, confused men, and men who didn’t have a clue what I was doing, change”

“I’ve set countless free!”

I could feel sweat forming on my body as I focused forward, eyes locked on the ring. A ding from the ringside bell echo in the room, but was quickly drowned out from the cheering crowd of men.

The twink rushes out of his corner towards the Executioner, only to meet his forearm and slam backwards on the mat. Fuck, it was hard to watch as the boy clothesline himself! As he lay there on the mat, an evil grin formed on the face of the Executioner.

Reaching down, his massive fist grabbed the boy by his hair and bring him to his feet. The suddenly the boy was lifted high above the Executioner’s head. The Executioner turn slowly to allow the crowd to see the boy.

A blood curdling scream pieced the night as the boy was  dropped to the mat, face first. I watched as the boy bounce and his nose hit the mat again and blood shot out onto the mat. It was a brutal move.

The executioner moved to the boy’s feet, jumped high and landed flat on the boy’s back. His massive bulge slammed into the boys ass, his chest hit the back of the boy’s head and it went nose first into the mat. His exhaling, shot more blood from his nose.

The ref dropped to the mat by the two and started counting slowly as he hit the mat by the boy’s head. As he got to nine the crowd started to go wild. The ref hit ten and announced the match was over.

“You are going to love the next part,” Dan said to me.

What more could they do to the twink?

• Like 37
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

Chapter Two

The ref slide out under the the bottom rope as the Executioner stood up. The twink was motionless in the mat.

“Breed his hole” the crowd started the chant

The Executioner grabbed the twin’s posing trunks off him with one yank. The material shredded and hung between the thick fingers of his hand. He brought the fabric to his nose and sniffed deep, then launched it in the air towards the crowd, as the chant got louder and louder.

I looked over at Dan who was huffing the brown bottle. I slowly moved my gaze down his side. His ass was pushed out further as the man behind him slid his cock deep in him then back out. Both of them were watching the ring as if their fucking was automatic.

“Your friend has giving in. Why don’t you” the man behind me said.

I watched the ring frozen in my spot. The Executioner pulled the waist band of his jock and ripped it off himself. His massive cock jumped out and was growing. It was huge. I watched it grow to at least ten inches and as thick as fuck. His balls were just as huge, hanging low as the swung freely.

A massive thud echoed in the room, louder than the chant as the Executioner dropped to his knees. Grabbing the twink’s ankles he spread the legs wide.

His hand went high and slapped the white ass check of the twink, making him cry out.

“Want you awake for this” growler the Executioner as he slapped the twink’s ass over and over.

Fuck they had mic over the ring and it was broadcasting everything to the crowd  of men. The Executioner’s hand rubbed the ass, slipping his finger tips into his ass.  I watched his hand ride and flip the bird to the crown then the middle finger was rammed into the hole of the twink.

A mixture of a scream and moan of pleasure escaped from the twink’s mouth as a huge drop of pre-cum dripped out of the massive cock between the Executioner’s legs.

I could feel a cock head slowly moving up and down my crack as I focused on what was happening in the ring. I reached over to Dan’s hand for the brown bottle.

Dan pulled me over so our heads were almost touching, then whispered in my ear:

“Give in”

I inhaled twice in both nostrils and held it in until I felt my lungs burning, and then slowly released. A felt a wet finger push against my hole.

“That’s it buddy, open up and let me change your whole world” the man said from behind me.

The Executioner had the base of his cock in his hand, squeezing it causing the head to go purple. The cock behind me was now against my hole, holding there.

In the ring the Executioner lined up his cock with the twink’s hole.

At the same time, the Executioner and the man behind me slammed their cocks into each of the holes.

The crowd of men went wild as the Executioner started pumping his massive cock in and out of the moaning twink. His moans echoed the room as well as the smacking of flesh.

My hole relaxed, allowing the unknown man to drive deep into me. My eyes were glued on the ring as I bit my lower lip. The Executioner pulled the twink up and hooked his arms under his ass and stood straight up, impaling the twink. He circled the ring as the twink bounced like a rag doll up and down on his cock. Drool was running down his chin mixing with the blood form his nose, running down onto his chest. As he turned, I could see how stretched his hole was around the massive cock.

I reached down and freed my cock and balls from my jock’s pouch. The twink was being bounced up and down the length of the cock up his ass, as the Executioner’s balls bounced.

“What do you want” growled the Executioner

“I want your death” the twink moaned

“As if you have a choice”

The Executioner moved towards a corner and pinned the twink there. Grabbing his hips as his thrusts became harder and faster. The man behind me grabbed my hips and did the same. I could see the Executioner’s balls swinging as he thrusted his cock in and out of the twink’s hole. The twink’s eyes were rolled up back into his head from the pleasure of the massive cock deep in his hole.

The crowd was going wild and started to chant “Breed him” over and over”

With the mixture of blood, sweat, drool and some tears, he struggled to hold himself up as the Executioner moved his hands to his own nipples, pinching them and pulling them away from his body. The twink tried to use one hand to hold on and one to play with is small cock, that was bouncing with each thrust.

The Executioner slap the twink’s ass and growl:

“You are nothing but a loser hole and losers don’t get to play with their cocks”

I felt the cock in my own hole thicken and get very hard as it thrusted in and out of my hole. He was pulling his cock out until the head was just inside my hole, then rammed it back in, causing my cock to bounce up against my abs.

“Going to coat your insides with my toxic sludge”

I kept my eyes on the Executioner as both he and the man tucking me quickened their thrusts.

A deep growl could be heard coming from the ring.

“He’s gonna infect him soon” Dan said to me

“Just like I am going to infect you” the man said from behind me.

Dan smiler evilly!

The growl got louder and deeper as the Executioner rammed balled deep and then howled lifting his face up to the sky. The twink managed to smile showing his blood covered teeth as he was bred deep by the massive man behind him.

Grabbing my hair the man behind me rammed in deep, as his cock jumped inside as his piss slit opened and emptied his balls.

The Executioner picked the twink up, still impaled on his cock and carried him out of the ring and out of the room.

The man behind me slowly pulled his cock out of my hole as I squeezed tightly around it.  As soon as he was out he disappeared in to the crowd.

“Welcome to the New World” Dan said

I smiled

“The deed is done, feel your body absorb the virus”

• Like 34
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 4

I think I understood that I was gay from watching wrestling as a kid. How could I not? So many handsome, sexy men, wearing barely nothing, and showing off some sexy bulges and butts! 

If this was a real thing, I would totally be there with ringside seats -and my ass sticking out looking for toxic loads!! Hell, if that Executioner wanted my ass, I'd get in the ring with him!

Chapter 3

“Are you” I asked

“Don’t know yet, infection might take a while, might take multiple exposures”

“So why not get as many injections to be sure” I said

“Exactly “

The ref reentered the ring as the announcer come over the speakers

“Alright fuckers, settle down. Hold those cocks up your asses and the bug deep. Our next match is about to begin”

I watched as two men about forty years old and in decent shape entered the ring

“This one is twisted as fuck even for me” continued the announcer. “Meet Scum” he said as one of the men stepped forward.

“Scum here has bet his partners uninflected hole should they lose - that means both Dr Death and Reaper get to infect his partner”

“Scum” looked shamelessly at the mat as his partners face drained of blood and when white as a ghost. He jumped the ropes and grabbed the mic

“Once I am toxic I will breed my death up Scum’s hole as a pay per view”

The crowd went wild!

I bent over a bit more sticking my ass out more, as if I was advertising my openness to take more infected cock. Wasn’t long before fingers were exploding my hole. I decided to just keep my eyes on the ring.

As the two men moved to their corner, one pissed as fuck, the announcer said

“To challenge these men in sudden death match is Dr Death and Reaper!”

I watched two more massive muscled men enter the ring. Each one nude. Their cocks were pumped with blood but not fully hard from the tight metal cockrings. Each one leaking already as if they know their cocks will be deep in a hole before the night is over.

I felt a hot breath on the back of my neck which caused me to push back.

“Craving the infection?” A voice asked

Even before I could respond, I felt his big cock head push into my hole, I pushed back and it popped in and he quickly went balls deep.

In the ring, Reaper was circling “Scum” who looked as if death was truly chasing him, Reaper reached out, grabbing “Scum’s” arm, pulling him in quickly and putting him in a head lock.

They moved to the corner where Dr Death was waiting and playing with his cock.

Once in reach Dr Death reached out, grabbed “Scum’s” trunks and ripped them off, then slapped his bare check.

The ref moved them away from the corner and Reaper released “Scum” laughing at him, pointing at his soft little cock. “Scum” hurried to his corner and tagged the sacrificed partner.

He jumped the ropes and lunged towards Reaper, who quickly moved aside and tripped him as he went by. The man went face first in the mat.  Reaper didn’t wait and launched into the air and landed his elbow onto the man. He grabbed him, pulling him to his feet, launched him into the ropes, where he bounced off and across to the ropes opposite the first the. As he returned to the center only to be close-lined.

Reaper then pulled off his trunks, exposing his hard cock. Grabbing it he lifted him back to his feet. As he staggered in center ring, Reaper back handed him across his chest, knocking him to the mat again.

Dan reaches over and grabbed my cock as I was slowly getting fucker by an unknown man.

“I want your last negative load” Dan said

I looked over to see a man pull out of his hole and another ram in deep. I don’t know how many cocks or loads Dan had gotten but I know he didn’t care.

In the ring, Reaper had pulled Scum’s sacrificed partner up off the mat and pushed him to the corner where Scum was waiting and was tagged in. Reaper quickly moved to Dr Death and tagged him in. Dr Death’s cock was raging and leaking a lot. He moved quickly, grabbing Scum by the hair and forcing him to his knees.

He jabbed his leaking cock at Scum’s mouth hard and quick. Scum’s lips relented from the attack and parted. I watched Dr. Death’s cock slide balls deep into Scum’s mouth. His hands were against Dr. Death’s muscular thighs trying to push him out of his throat.

“Choke the fucker!” yelled Scum’s partner, “Choke him out and you can have his ass”

Dr Death push his hips harder against Scum’s face. From my angle in the stands I could see the fear in Scum’s eyes and the tears running down his checks.

“Churning that load with my toxic pre-cum” a voice whispered from behind me.

I kept looking at what was happening in the ring as I pushed back onto that cock deep in my hole as it drove into me. Dr. Death was now face fucking Scum as he gasps for air while the cock was out of his throat.

“My balls are aching to shoot my venomous seed into you”

I squeezed my hole around his cock as he fucked me harder. Desire for that poz load was a new thing for me. I used to avoid this plague, now I lost all inhibitions and I was wanting it, this load and more.

Dr. Death was still brutally face fucking Scum, as his partner and Reaper looked on, each stroking their hard cocks.

Scum was waving his arms about as if he was trying to fly way.

“What say you” Dr. Death asked pulling his cock from Scums mouth.

“We submit” Scum said in-between trying to catch his breath.

“WE??” yelled Scum’s partner, “You mean you submit”

Scum hung his head in shame and just nodded.

Dr. Death twisted Scum around and pushed him face down onto the mat. Scum’s face had a look of surprise and horror.

“This wasn’t what was suppose to happen,” he protested, “I’m a top”

An evil laugh escaped Dr. Death as he dropped on top of Scum before he could try to get up.

“A top my ass” Dr. Death said, “With that little dick, how would anyone know you were inside them.”

Dr. Death spit in his hand and reach back and under him and wipe his spit on Scum’s hole.

“Oh fuck I can’t hold back” the man behind me yelled and slammed in me.

“Infect me” I pleaded.

I could feel his cock pulse and my inside grew warmer as his load exploded from his cock, coating my insides. He slapped my ass as he was pulling out and I was squeezing my hole around it, milking it as it pulled out.

I wasn’t empty long, as another unknown man stepped up and shoved his cock deep in me.

In the ring, Dr. Death was lining up his toxic weapon with Scum’s hole, while holding a fist full of his hair to keep him from escaping.

The crowd was again chanting “Breed his hole” over and over.

Scum had a look of horror on his face with tears running down his face. He knew his fate. It was the fate that he was willing to inflict on his partner.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1