Cum and DNA absorption fetish!

rawsatyr

Sub bottom hole here.  Love when i get loads up my ass. Some that breed me call it their cunt, and of course my cocklet is an oversied clit.  There is something very satisfying for me or reaffirming that i have been a good boy, a good hole if i can get a top to breed me.  I encourage them as they are fucking me to "mark my hole with their cum", " make me carry their babies", that in breeding me they are marking me as theirs, their territory that they had been there and left their mark.

i have even had a hypno top put me under and implant that i am just a hole to be offered up to any top that wants to cum in it, that i am happiest when i am being bred and good boys take all loads and carry them as long as they can. i like being a good boy, i like being a good hole. i like making my tops proud of the hole they own.

On a more romantic note, I tell my BF that everytime he seeds my hole, I feel closer to him, that more of him is part of me. That every load affirms and deepens our connection.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

When somebody explodes in your hole, do you feel the "DNA absorption?" What is the feeling like? Do you change physically(Excluding diseases sich as HIV, Hep A B and C, syphilis, gonorrhea, hpv etc.), do some of your physical features, in time, look like the top that bred you? 

Guest JackEdJIZZ

I believe it is my duty as a cumslut/cum whore to worship every load that goes in my ass.   Most of the time my trusty blue glass ass plug is called upon to retain every drop of jizz.   Knowing the very essence of a superior top is in my pleasure chute is a huge turn on.      Only thing hotter is when another bottom sucks the spent cum out of my ass and kisses it deeply into my mouth.    To me that is one of the most erotic sex acts there is......

quick picture of my favorite plug holding in a couple xxx loads a few weeks back.    Wore the plug until that delicious fluid was full absorbed into my happy hole.

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2020_01/1188209439_asswithplugfhgp.thumb.jpg.59fda3336c1ac6a0409023c3ae89644b.jpg

ass with plug fhgp.jpg

Edited by JackEdJIZZ
adjust content

I have always had a thing about keeping loads inside me as long as possible.... I like to fall asleep after I'm loaded knowing it will be absorbed before I waken..... There is nothing nicer than my hole smelling of spunk for days after.... I try to avoid getting soap anywhere near my hole for days after too. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

According to a late 1960’s but now well hidden study of “psychosynthesis”, EVERY food has some effect on your thought processes. The only thing that made it to common knowledge was “comfort food”. I doubt the media got that right though. If you are talking about potatoes, too much actually causes depression. (Ref: Irish stereotypes). Rare red meat has an effect that may not benefit a peaceful society. Etc.
So absorbing cum WILL have an effect.

Does all cum do the same thing or do you pick up their permanent thought processes? Maybe it just transfers their mood while they were fucking you....

.....this needs more study 

• Like 1

I allways let my body absorb men's cum only thing after sev hours of cum being be inside me it becomes a very noticable odor and i feel as everyone around me knows this smell and knows I've been fucked all females know this be odor!!!!!

On 1/22/2020 at 2:28 PM, bigbootybottom4u said:

I allways let my body absorb men's cum only thing after sev hours of cum being be inside me it becomes a very noticable odor and i feel as everyone around me knows this smell and knows I've been fucked all females know this be odor!!!!!

I love this too.  I live in a city, and love getting bred and riding the bus or subway home with 1 or 4 loads of cum in my butt, trying to hold it in, hoping if anything leaks it isn't visible on my jeans.  Only one night walking home did a guy start talking with me, then slide his finger in my cummy hole and find the surprise.  He took me to a dark place fucked me with our jeans down to our knees, and bred me fast.  Love walking around hoping to be discovered.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1