Deepthroat Pissing

buttbandit

Drinking from tap is great.  Question :  If I deepthroat a cock and hold it...what happens if the Guy starts pissing.  Will I cough, gag, throw-up...or will it by pass any resistance and go straight down, which I hope it does.  If you have experience with this, let me know.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

There's a BBC top that I see sometimes, I'm going to ask him to drink a gallon of water before we meet so that he can piss while I'm deep throating him. Let's see if I can hold myself on his dick while he releases his stream.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys.  Text me 251 656 7789.       I am a white guy piss pig.  Obsessed with piss. 
in school 9th grade.  Every time I got near the boys bathrooms my dick would get hard Becuz they stank and smelled so fucking good.   They reeked of sweet piss. 
  All I knew is I had to figure out any way I could to. Lick suck and drink every bit of guys piss I could get. 
  I spent all my time in the boy’s bathrooms. 
mainly licking and sucking piss from the urinals. 
  Also the floor was usually soaked with piss.   And I would lick the crusty yellow dried up piss oozing down every single urinal.   God it’s so fucking. Yummy . 
    I would cram rags in urinals to stop them up and put little 12 oz cups. In urinals to catch guys piss.    This was working so good. I was able to drink gallons of other boys piss every single day.    I kept the pissy rags took them hone. And hit 100s over time.  I wanted my room to  reek and smell like the urinals at school and the bathrooms.    I spent  alit if time thinking about WAys to get piss    Drink piss and how to suck piss from guys dicks. 
    I went to 8 park bathrooms.   I would put my number up everywhere and just sit around. Outside. Kinda bear the door but a little away.   Guys would cruise by.  A lot. 
  At this point I decided I would tell guys truth that I was a obsessed PISS. Pig . 
  Guys would. Tell me what’s up and ask me how’s it going and what I was looking to do. 
 I would always tell guys at park bathrooms. That I was waiting to meet any guy who would let me suck the PISS from his dick.  
   99 percent of all guys I met at bathrooms would. Tell me to come in and kneel down and feed  my mouth their piss.    This is all I ever wanted.  I knew at 15. That all I wanted in the world was to suck piss from guys ducks and be a urinal for guys. 
     Thank god guys are cool with this now and every public bathroom you go to it’s only a matter of time before you can get to suck piss

if.     If you are truthful and let guys know you love piss.   It’s incredible the amount of piss I have sucked in my life the past 15 years. 
   I found many ways to get piss including tell guys at school I needed puss for drug screens. 3 times a week.     I had 15 or 20 guys giving me coke bottles full of their pisd.  Of course I drank every drop  and poured it on myself to smell. Their piss and sex. 
     Eventually.  Guys found out I sucked piss from the urinsls.   So they called me piss boi fag  this was even better Becuz I had so many boys  buggin me and hitting me up every day for  blow jobs snd sex and piss. All Becuz I told truth.    
  Most guys will piss away their puss.  In urinalysis or on floor.  So guys really don’t mind feeding a hungry mouth. 
 I learned so much about piss sex.  I want other guys to know so they can have an easier time. 
  Becuz. Guys now totally understand  puss sucking. Pugs like me.  Most guys who go to public bathrooms are looking for cock suckers anyway.    You get to know which bathrooms are  awesone. And which urinals are full of piss.    which urinsls  hsve bowls that have gallons of sweet yellow tangy piss just   Sitting in them. 
I found several baseball park bathrooms  full of piss weekly.   And I go drain them dry soak up every drop I can.   And drink as much as I can, 

My number is 251 657 7799.  And if you want to sell me piss or you just need advice.    Text me.   Voice ne. Message me.    Email me 

sypherdin@yahoo.com   
  Alex     
      Please believe    I started being timid and shy     But I wanted piss so bad    I did everything in my power to get piss.   I want guys to know I suck pisd     And    Believe me  you will get lots of piss if you just tell guys truth and put your phone number at every urinal you can find.  Guys are looking to unload their cocks  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2019 at 6:58 AM, Sypherdin said:

Guys.  Text me 251 656 7789.       I am a white guy piss pig.  Obsessed with piss. 
in school 9th grade.  Every time I got near the boys bathrooms my dick would get hard Becuz they stank and smelled so fucking good.   They reeked of sweet piss. 
  All I knew is I had to figure out any way I could to. Lick suck and drink every bit of guys piss I could get. 
  I spent all my time in the boy’s bathrooms. 
mainly licking and sucking piss from the urinals. 
  Also the floor was usually soaked with piss.   And I would lick the crusty yellow dried up piss oozing down every single urinal.   God it’s so fucking. Yummy . 
    I would cram rags in urinals to stop them up and put little 12 oz cups. In urinals to catch guys piss.    This was working so good. I was able to drink gallons of other boys piss every single day.    I kept the pissy rags took them hone. And hit 100s over time.  I wanted my room to  reek and smell like the urinals at school and the bathrooms.    I spent  alit if time thinking about WAys to get piss    Drink piss and how to suck piss from guys dicks. 
    I went to 8 park bathrooms.   I would put my number up everywhere and just sit around. Outside. Kinda bear the door but a little away.   Guys would cruise by.  A lot. 
  At this point I decided I would tell guys truth that I was a obsessed PISS. Pig . 
  Guys would. Tell me what’s up and ask me how’s it going and what I was looking to do. 
 I would always tell guys at park bathrooms. That I was waiting to meet any guy who would let me suck the PISS from his dick.  
   99 percent of all guys I met at bathrooms would. Tell me to come in and kneel down and feed  my mouth their piss.    This is all I ever wanted.  I knew at 15. That all I wanted in the world was to suck piss from guys ducks and be a urinal for guys. 
     Thank god guys are cool with this now and every public bathroom you go to it’s only a matter of time before you can get to suck piss

if.     If you are truthful and let guys know you love piss.   It’s incredible the amount of piss I have sucked in my life the past 15 years. 
   I found many ways to get piss including tell guys at school I needed puss for drug screens. 3 times a week.     I had 15 or 20 guys giving me coke bottles full of their pisd.  Of course I drank every drop  and poured it on myself to smell. Their piss and sex. 
     Eventually.  Guys found out I sucked piss from the urinsls.   So they called me piss boi fag  this was even better Becuz I had so many boys  buggin me and hitting me up every day for  blow jobs snd sex and piss. All Becuz I told truth.    
  Most guys will piss away their puss.  In urinalysis or on floor.  So guys really don’t mind feeding a hungry mouth. 
 I learned so much about piss sex.  I want other guys to know so they can have an easier time. 
  Becuz. Guys now totally understand  puss sucking. Pugs like me.  Most guys who go to public bathrooms are looking for cock suckers anyway.    You get to know which bathrooms are  awesone. And which urinals are full of piss.    which urinsls  hsve bowls that have gallons of sweet yellow tangy piss just   Sitting in them. 
I found several baseball park bathrooms  full of piss weekly.   And I go drain them dry soak up every drop I can.   And drink as much as I can, 

My number is 251 657 7799.  And if you want to sell me piss or you just need advice.    Text me.   Voice ne. Message me.    Email me 

sypherdin@yahoo.com   
  Alex     
      Please believe    I started being timid and shy     But I wanted piss so bad    I did everything in my power to get piss.   I want guys to know I suck pisd     And    Believe me  you will get lots of piss if you just tell guys truth and put your phone number at every urinal you can find.  Guys are looking to unload their cocks  

Yes, the hot pissy/ shity smell of a men's room gets me excited and wet👄

Pissing with a hard cock takes practice/patience. It's not the easiest thing. It works best if the drinker sucks it right out of you. Once the stream starts,there is no stopping it.

Real drinkers can never get enough of it,and BEG for more and more and then more.

IMG_2125.jpeg

• Piggy 2

On 11/8/2019 at 2:42 AM, buttbandit said:

Drinking from tap is great.  Question :  If I deepthroat a cock and hold it...what happens if the Guy starts pissing.  Will I cough, gag, throw-up...or will it by pass any resistance and go straight down, which I hope it does.  If you have experience with this, let me know.

That first answer seems to be the closest thing to an actual answer but they stop short of saying they have experienced it (as either Top or bottom). I'm dying to find out myself, but I think I know the answer based on my experience taking cum loads while deepthroating. One Sir I've served numerous times will allow me to have his cum ONLY when his cock is all the way down my throat and it goes down with no problems whatsoever. I have a feeling that piss will also go down just as well, but the issue is fighting the urge to gag and pull off because a piss stream is obviously much more volume. I'm wondering if it will cause me to feel like I'm drowning, panic, and pull off. I would feel awful (as well as embarrassed and ashamed) if I wasted a Top's piss that way. I think I may have to find a Top will to work with me and try it out. The one drawback will be not being able to taste His piss, but ultimately I imagine it will be worth it as I think it will feel amazing for the Top! For that alone, I want to work towards that and will report back once I try it out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/18/2023 at 12:26 AM, jackjones said:

Pissing with a hard cock takes practice/patience. It's not the easiest thing. It works best if the drinker sucks it right out of you. Once the stream starts,there is no stopping it.

Real drinkers can never get enough of it,and BEG for more and more and then more.

IMG_2125.jpeg

damn the cg has gotten good

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...