Start a thread and try it out...

rawTOP

• Administrators

So the point of this whole forum thing is to let you guys start your own discussions and talk back and forth between each other. Basically there are forums for fiction and others for the whole bug chasing / gift giving thing (since that could turn some guys off it's kept separate).

So start a thread and try it out, or respond to someone elsee's thread...

And yes, I still have some work to do. The most obvious thing is the design - haven't worked that out yet. And I need to work on how it handles image (among other things)...

• 11 years later...
  • Moderators
10 hours ago, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

Just out of curiosity, what is the site built with (application, language(s), etc.)?

rawTOP will have to answer the question for you, but I can provide a little perspective. 

We are currently on at least the 3rd platform for the site. There has been at least one major overhaul of the structure and several smaller ones. This post was from the very beginning of the forum. I am not sure anything being said here is still applicable. 

Thanks @drscorpio. I apologize, I saw the post before mine was new which drew me in, and I didn't look at the initial post's timestamp before my curiosity got the better of me and I posted. I work with web programming on the side and am always curious about who is working with what, especially with how fast technology changes. The pandemic has stifled my sexual side, but has given me more time for skills-improvement!