Not Jerking off as a slut bottom

Scottyrim

Guest FinalDL2021
On 11/16/2019 at 1:43 AM, Scottyrim said:

How do some guys just lie there and be slut bottoms, waiting in dark sex clubs seemingly forever and just in position to be fucked  and not touch themselves. I am a bottom, but I continuously touch myself. Some guys seem to have a lot of self discipline.

I would recommend buying a cage, and wearing it,  during your next opportunity to get fucked. That's what I do now. I only jerk off, when I get home and take off the cage. Put the key in places you know you can get to, yet would be inconvenient, to get to,  while your having sex.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m usually caged or at least wear a jock. Pspot orgasms are so much better than cumming conventionally. How nice you get that first Pspot orgasm, you never wanna touch your peen again! I like to get a nice build up or edge myself for a week, just to get my balls nice and bloated and my prostate really full so when I do get fucked, it feels real nice having a nice thick hard dick sliding against my Pspot until I explode. 

On 11/20/2019 at 7:25 AM, BareSlutNZ said:

I don't have a problem with needing to touch myself as I know if I blow I don't feel horny anymore and that's the over riding thing. But what annoys me is guys grabbing my cock during sex and playing with it so try to keep that to a minimum and simply focus on being a good bottom

I have no problem getting fucked after I cum, in fact my ex used to jerk me off into his leathered glove hand and then use my own seed as lube for the first top that was there to fuck me. He would do that often so I learned to focus on my role as a slut and a cumdump and there for his and other tops' pleasure.