Slammed and Pozzed in the Bath House

Hotload84

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Which bathhouse/ gay resort around the world, I am not talking about USA only, do you guys think is the best to have high chance of having a wild chem up gangbang like this one? 

In my humble limited experiences, even though the Boiler Room of Berlin in every way is the best, 5-star, luxurious, stylish, lively gay sauna, with tons of gorgeous yet horny and willing to play men of all ages and background, Steamworks in Chicago actually is most raunchy and easily get partied up and bred in public on weekends. 

I heard about many wild stories in clothing optional resorts, but when I was in a few of those in Key West and Palm Springs, nothing exciting actually happened. 

Any information to enhance our sexual adventures in future vacations? Please share your experiences . 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Guest BreedingCameraman

I got such a fucking hard-on from reading this sTory that I am now wondering/wanTinG something similar to happen to me, as I have already slammed twice since this morning~ ?

3 minutes ago, alwaysready said:

I used to pick up used condoms at the bath, slip them off, jack off inside them, and leave them for the next lucky guy

I find the condoms on the floor and in the trash cans at bookstore and bathhouses and finger them into my butt. its so hot, and sleazy. need to find a man to do this to me. would be true love. ha

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 1/3/2019 at 7:40 AM, BottomInNeed said:

Wished I could do this with condoms but alas if I did I would be in the hospital for a week. My body has a violent reaction to them

You could turn them inside out, scoop the seed out, then finger yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:29 PM, Cutefunboi said:

Which bathhouse/ gay resort around the world, I am not talking about USA only, do you guys think is the best to have high chance of having a wild chem up gangbang like this one? 

In my humble limited experiences, even though the Boiler Room of Berlin in every way is the best, 5-star, luxurious, stylish, lively gay sauna, with tons of gorgeous yet horny and willing to play men of all ages and background, Steamworks in Chicago actually is most raunchy and easily get partied up and bred in public on weekends. 

I heard about many wild stories in clothing optional resorts, but when I was in a few of those in Key West and Palm Springs, nothing exciting actually happened. 

Any information to enhance our sexual adventures in future vacations? Please share your experiences . 

I've had some preTTy Wild Times at INN LEATHER in Ft. Lauderdale.  Every Room has a sling!  Suite at back of pool has a separate sling room with a window facing the pool if you feel like being an exhibitionist!!