Guest iJoey

Tami, a divorced and forty something, who lived with her 18 year old son. I was 35 and married, enjoying my affair with a hot older woman. I slept over at Tami’s a couple of nights a week, giving my wife a “business trip” excuse.

Some mornings, Tami worked an early shift at the hospital, leaving me to sleep in. One morning I was vaguely aware of someone climbing into bed with me. Still mostly asleep, I assumed Tami had returned for some reason. I was sleeping on my side, facing away from her side of the bed and quickly returned to a deep sleep.

I returned to consciousness when she began playing with my cock which quickly got very stiff. I’m always happy to start my day with a fuck, so I rolled onto my back, at the same time I said, “First, suck my cock.”

I heard Tami’s son Robbie tell me that he’d love to at the same time I saw his naked body. He was a hot boy, lean, just the start of some chest hair and built, a twunk or maybe even an otter. It was my secret that I had fucked a lot of twinks, sometimes even paying for it, so there was no question about whether I’d fuck him. I just had to figure how to react so he wouldn’t figure out that I was an experienced queer.

I didn’t have to worry about that right away because he already had my stiff cock in his mouth. One hand moved from the shaft to my balls, to my anus and back again. The other expertly tweaked my nipples. I quickly got so aroused I didn’t bother to pretend I was inexperienced.

“I want to fuck you, and I prefer missionary, so we can kiss and you can keep working my nipples.”

He looked pretty surprised and I expected him to let me put him on his back, but he took both my ankles onto his broad shoulders. He pushed my legs back apart and probed my anus with his finger. He lubed my hole. I was in such shock I just laid there allowing him to take complete control of my body. He lubed up his 8 inch bare cock. 

So it was time to fuck.

He was great! My ass was hot and tight. We kissed passionately. He inflamed me with his nipple play and I squeezed him tightly with my legs as he jackhammered my hole. He didn’t last as long as I would have liked but he was just SO hot and the idea of fucking this boy in his mom’s bed just made me insanely aroused.

I finished with one of the finest orgasms of my life. As he plowed his load deep into my tight hole. We lay panting in each other’s arms, he whispered in my ear, “Am I as good as my mom?”

PS. I love feedback and hot hat so if you ever want to chat hit me up.

I am a slut bottom

Edited by iJoey

i once dated this guy, who was divorced and out to his son. I fucked the bf with bedroom ooor open so the son could watch. Eventually got son alone one day and sucked his cock..Finally working up the nerve to let his dad suck him while i fucked the dad. Miss those days

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, twoguyssssss4fun said:

i once dated this guy, who was divorced and out to his son. I fucked the bf with bedroom ooor open so the son could watch. Eventually got son alone one day and sucked his cock..Finally working up the nerve to let his dad suck him while i fucked the dad. Miss those days

that is hot