Taking huge cock provokes pain

AsianBarebackSlut

I love thick long cocks.  But especially if the owner knows how to drive. Being blessed with such a beautiful cock is only half the deal. 

A sensual dirty mind and awareness of how to use that great cock.

For me makes the best fucks.

But heres a strange thing for me. Small cocks can hurt me more... 

• Like 2

Personally I'm fine with any cock that's average (say 6") to giant.   It's the small ones that hurt me.   Too much poking.    With a really big cock, for me, I like the tops to ease in slowly but all the way during the first minute then I give indication that I'm ready to take it.   There's then maybe another minute of discomfort (not pain) as he's opening up the second hole but there after it's all pleasure.    I also find that tops get really excited.   Some seem surprised when I tell them to go all the way in right away but they get a devious smile.   Becomes clear to them that I'm going to be a good fuck, I suppose. 

• Upvote 1

I have never been a size queen, been fucked by uncountable small and large cocks and hundreds of big cocks. Only time I felt real discomfort was when two black guys DP'd me in Boston when I was in the states but the discomfort soon wore off and towards the end was quite loving it. I guess it is also a mindset - I just wanna get fucked - that makes a huge difference.