I went to the video store yesterday around 3.30 pm. This place has a regular gay and straight section, with straight viewing room and a gay section in the basement. There are lots of TV screens, two sling rooms and some booths, as well as blowjob booths. I went to the basement. At first not much happened. I went into a booth with the first guy. We got undressed and started playing. He wasn't into fucking, so I sucked him off and left.

I stood in the doorway to one of the sling rooms and played with my dick. I am 6'3" with 9" uncut meat. A guy took the bait and started sucking on my dick; next thing he dropped his skin tight shorts and backed-up onto my dick. All this in view of anybody that cared to watch. He blew his load and I withdrew, not finished playing. I went out and walked around. A boy in his early twenties brushed passed me and grabbed my dick. I followed him into a booth and we both got undressed. He started playing with my ass and opened me up . He lubed up his dick and stuck it in. He really fucked me hard. It felt good having his bare cock up my ass. I felt him starting to tremble and he dropped his load. I was still not ready to come and got dressed, and left the booth.

I went back to the sling room and the same guy I fucked earlier followed me in. We didn't close the door and a third guy followed us in. He locked the door behind him. We all got undressed and we started taking turns on sucking each other off. The third guy wasn't into fucking and the boy backed up onto my cock again and I fucked him some more. He sucked off the other guy whilst I fucked him. The other guy dropped his load, got dressed and left. I kept on barebacking this boy. The door was left open and another guy came in. He locked the door behind him. He was really well built and well hung.

He quickly got undressed and he started playing with my ass. He pushed his dick inside me and proceeded to fuck me, all the time while I was fucking the boy. The boy I was fucking stood up and said he wanted to be fucked in the sling. He got in the sling and I stuck my dick up his ass and really pounded him. He whimpered as I fucked him. The other guy again stuck his dick into me and pushed me over, onto the boy I was fucking. I crushed his dick with my body while the other guy was ramming his cock into me. Some people were watching through peepholes and some were knocking to get in. The guy fucking me began to breath louder saying he was going to pop his nuts. He blew his load up my ass. My second for the afternoon. I got up and started to fuck the boy really hard. Soon he popped his second load for the day. I pulled out and got dressed and left.

I then noticed a nice looking guy and started to cruise him. I was very horny by now, having taken two loads and fucking twice. My dick didn't go completely soft and was clearly showing through my shorts. The guy brushed against me and felt me up. He went into a booth and I followed him. I then decided I was going to blow my load up his ass. We both got undressed and I started playing with his dick and fingered his ass. He got onto his back and spread his legs. I started to rim him and make his ass nice and wet. I stretched his ass with my fingers. He really wanted my dick in his ass. I pushed my dick against his hole, but he resisted. He took a condom out of his pocket and wanted me to put it on. I took it and tore it open with my teeth. I told him to get into doggy position for me. When he had his back turned to me, I bit the condom, and tore it at the end. I slid it over my dick, with my dickhead sticking through the hole. The condom tore completely open without him noticing. I pushed my bare cock into his hole and started to fuck him. I was so hot now, him not knowing I was barebacking his sweet ass.

I pulled out after a while and turned him on his back. I started fucking him again. After some time, he popped his nuts. I fucked him some more and then pulled out. I rimmed him some more, at the same time making my dick real hard. I got up and stuck my dick back into his well stretched hole. He tried to resist, but I just pushed my dick in. I was really hard now and knew I wasn't going to last long. I fucked him and soon felt I was going to shoot my load. I pumped my seed deep into his hole, him still not knowing I barebacked him, and was shooting up his ass. I pulled out and removed the torn condom. He had to wipe his ass three times to clean all the cum dripping from his hole. I could see he couldn't figure out why he was so wet. I then told him that it seems the condom tore. I just loved the shock on his face. I said to him I know once he got over the shock, he will be back for more. I dressed and left the video store.  It was 6.00 pm. Not bad for an afternoon.

Today I am horny again. Maybe I will go looking for some unsuspecting bottom boy again.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I love bookstores and video booths. :)  I think its part of the gay cultural imperative to have sex there, with strangers, anonymously,and bareback. Some of my favorite memories as a 19 year old, cute blond boy were made in a dark video booth, on a Saturday night, the booth illuminated only by the flickering light of a video screen.  I would usually be wearing tight short cut-offs and a tee shirt, buzzed on pot I had smoked in the parking lot. I remember walking into the place, my heart pumping hard, checking out all the men, crotch watching and playing the game.

Upon entering a booth I would usually leave the sliding door open - just a crack - to advertise my availability. Soon a man would enter the booth, close and latch the door, and in the tight confines of the small booth he would press up behind me, a hand snaking around my crotch, undoing the buttons on the Levi's and pushing them down.  I would then feel his hard cock head press against my pucker as a hand held poppers under my nose, as that rush hit he could slid his cock head into my ass, rising deeper into my hole as I pressed back against it.

A fast, hard, merciless fucking usually followed, lasting only a minute or so until his seed erupted in me - as nature intended.  Then, after a few moments rest, he would withdraw his cock, sometimes we would exchange 'thanks',  sometimes not.

And, if I was lucky, as he left another man was waiting outside the booth, ready to enter, latch the door, and begin the process anew.

Oh, to be that young again. :)

• Upvote 3

• 5 years later...