I just got pissed on and fucked in a public restroom

I went to one of my fave cruising restrooms today to meet a guy who fucks me there regularly. while we were in the stall fucking(me naked bent over the toilet) a guy watched through the door crack. the guy fucking me opened the door n let him in so he came around to my head and let me suck his cock. the guy offered him my ass but he declined by saying "this boy takes a little too much raw cock for me to fuck him raw and I know he's bareback only.i don't wanna catch anything, but I know he gives good head"so I just sucked him while the other guy fucked me. he told me "don't swallow his load right away when he cums.keep it in your mouth. so when he shot his load in my mouth I held it there (really big load) then he told the guy "watch this" then pulled his cock out of me n told me to spit half of it on his cock then fucked it into me for a few seconds then get down on my hands n knees and spit the rest of it on his boot. then he told me to lick it off his boot so I licked it clean. then he got me right over the toilet on all fours and shoved his cock back in me and held my head over the toilet and told the guy to piss on my head.the guy pissed A LOT while he finished using my ass then he told me to stay like that while he pissed on me too.except he didn't just piss on my head.he pissed all over mess by the time he was done I was soaked and there was piss all over the floor where I was kneeling.then they were both gone.i ended up staying for awhile and got to suck off 2 more guys understaffhttps://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_04/pissguy.jpg.cef2041f49eaf46d289b2c672edff9fa.jpghttps://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_06/urinalpiss.jpg.3d6a789f376523c378215045487d4246.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

I went to one of my fave cruising restrooms today to meet a guy who fucks me there regularly. while we were in the stall fucking(me naked bent over the toilet) a guy watched through the door crack. the guy fucking me opened the door n let him in so he came around to my head and let me suck his cock. the guy offered him my ass but he declined by saying "this boy takes a little too much raw cock for me to fuck him raw and I know he's bareback only.i don't wanna catch anything, but I know he gives good head"so I just sucked him while the other guy fucked me. he told me "don't swallow his load right away when he cums.keep it in your mouth. so when he shot his load in my mouth I held it there (really big load) then he told the guy "watch this" then pulled his cock out of me n told me to spit half of it on his cock then fucked it into me for a few seconds then get down on my hands n knees and spit the rest of it on his boot. then he told me to lick it off his boot so I licked it clean. then he got me right over the toilet on all fours and shoved his cock back in me and held my head over the toilet and told the guy to piss on my head.the guy pissed A LOT while he finished using my ass then he told me to stay like that while he pissed on me too.except he didn't just piss on my head.he pissed all over mess by the time he was done I was soaked and there was piss all over the floor where I was kneeling.then they were both gone.i ended up staying for awhile and got to suck off 2 more guys understaff[think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_04/pissguy.jpg.cef2041f49eaf46d289b2c672edff9fa.jpg[think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_06/urinalpiss.jpg.3d6a789f376523c378215045487d4246.jpg

Dry off before you go out in the cold

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

It will never dry out before going out in the cold, the potential for men seeing it's ass, walking around in the cold/getting picked up for a quick fuck is too tempting for this whore.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2019 at 1:15 PM, Pozlover1 said:

I stayed to suck a few more cocks so by the time I left I was dry.the next guy that fucked me an hour later in his apt loved how I smelled like piss after I told him I got pissed on.he wanted to piss on me too but didn't have any in the tank.

• Upvote 2

I have been Lucky are Rest Areas stop places on the Express ways - I know of 1 having lots of trees - benches and people walking their pets . Someone always looking for Sex ! I was some distance away from the bath room . I was sitting on the park bench - smoking - a car pulled up and 2 males came out - 1 looked like the Hulk - lots of muscles . He was walking the dog  coming out my way - his lean male friend - both of them dressing a like . The muscle guy and his dog came out my way - close enough to talk and pet his dog - squating down petting his dog - looking up - near his crotch - then chatting about weight lifting . He was wearing tight red shorts - his friend came out where we are - chatting , A few rain drops and went under the shelter - the slender 1 and I were sitting down and the Muscle man standing - mention how HOT his boyfriend was - built like a horse - started raining harder - think thy noticed I was getting HOT ad excited - the Slender guy said ," Watch this ! " He pulled the muscle guy - his lover - closer - pulled down his pants - pulled out a huge dick . He started sucking a huge dick - I was talking How Great it looks - next thing - his partner started rubbing my crotch - dick getting hard - started a down pour of rain - slender guy pulled my dick out - stroking it while I am still holding the dog .  Slender guy pulled his partner closer to me  telling me to finished off his boy frend so he could suck me off - Hot 3 some !

On 11/29/2019 at 11:51 AM, gangbangsuperstar said:

I went to one of my fave cruising restrooms today to meet a guy who fucks me there regularly. while we were in the stall fucking(me naked bent over the toilet) a guy watched through the door crack. the guy fucking me opened the door n let him in so he came around to my head and let me suck his cock. the guy offered him my ass but he declined by saying "this boy takes a little too much raw cock for me to fuck him raw and I know he's bareback only.i don't wanna catch anything, but I know he gives good head"so I just sucked him while the other guy fucked me. he told me "don't swallow his load right away when he cums.keep it in your mouth. so when he shot his load in my mouth I held it there (really big load) then he told the guy "watch this" then pulled his cock out of me n told me to spit half of it on his cock then fucked it into me for a few seconds then get down on my hands n knees and spit the rest of it on his boot. then he told me to lick it off his boot so I licked it clean. then he got me right over the toilet on all fours and shoved his cock back in me and held my head over the toilet and told the guy to piss on my head.the guy pissed A LOT while he finished using my ass then he told me to stay like that while he pissed on me too.except he didn't just piss on my head.he pissed all over mess by the time he was done I was soaked and there was piss all over the floor where I was kneeling.then they were both gone.i ended up staying for awhile and got to suck off 2 more guys understaff[think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_04/pissguy.jpg.cef2041f49eaf46d289b2c672edff9fa.jpg[think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_06/urinalpiss.jpg.3d6a789f376523c378215045487d4246.jpg

Wow.  I guess possession head in a toilet in a public John and any sense of having any ability to say no after that is gone.   Anything goes 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, curiouspuppy429 said:

Wow.  I guess possession head in a toilet in a public John and any sense of having any ability to say no after that is gone.   Anything goes 

yeah there's a few thing a cumdump can do or have done to us that really shows men they can do anything they want to us.i love showing my submission in the filthiest ways possible